Big Brother Celebrity Edition News

12 Houseguests
2 Evictions per week
$250,000 first place prize

>Jury will have the final vote, but there will be no sequestering of the jury, which will probly be the entire cast, since there will only be 10 HG's to start with

>[About the Cast] I've heard not who, but what a few are famous for and none are famous for reality. I don't know who I only know what they are known for And I don't know all, just a handful

>CBBUS is using the casting agency that casts for Dancing with The Stars, not Robyn, so I am hoping a cast more along the lines of the people they cast for that show

>They almost decided not to have live feeds for #CBBUS but after going back and forth, decided to have them. BB fans woulda lost their minds

per evil dick

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-celebrity-edition-air-olympics-1063404
youtube.com/watch?v=wjg0cW8gPcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmm, some conflicting reports

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-celebrity-edition-air-olympics-1063404

>The new Big Brother will premiere Feb. 7, just two days before the Opening Ceremony in PyeongChang, and will air for a whopping 13 nights before wrapping Feb. 25.

you got lucky i saw this post

WILL FRANK BE ON IT

thanks senpai but i bumped it myself after 15m timer

they must be evicting every night if its only going to be 2 weeks

i cant believe we dont get 60 days of OTTKINO instead of this garbage

Is it time to bring Markyposting back?

only if you post 2 hues per marky post

i will also accept bridgette

now that we know some more details it needs to be brought up how much better it would have been to have OTT2 instead of this

there rumors his dad might be which would be gold

Please.

PLEASE.

>>Jury will have the final vote, but there will be no sequestering of the jury, which will probly be the entire cast, since there will only be 10 HG's to start with
Better than the audience voting, like in OTT. BB2 did this, it will be fine. Doesn't matter that much.
>>CBBUS is using the casting agency that casts for Dancing with The Stars, not Robyn, so I am hoping a cast more along the lines of the people they cast for that show
This is some really good fucking news.

It's two and a half weeks, which is about the same length as BBUK's celebrity edition. If this turns into an annual thing it will probably get longer seasons once they figure out how to do all this.

Going to be a fun 19 days of shitposting with a new episode just about every day.

>showfags

gimme bb back

Dear god please

Rate my dream season

Guys:
>Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
>Drake Bell
>Dennis Rodman
>Jon Gosselin
>Ryan Lochte

Women:
>McKayla Maroney
>Lucy Liu
>Bindi Irwin
>Stacey Dash
>Bella Thorne

>"Celebrity" version of BB
Sounds like shit. Celeb versions of successful reality tv shows are always a shit show. The Apprentice (Trump) was an amazing show. Especially the board room segments. Almost every season was kino (except that one season they did the "have/have nots" bullshit). Then they went to a celeb version. Horrible.

OTT was a flawed format. I hate the way BB is played in the rest of the world. I don't like the popularity contest aspect of it. But the despite the shitty-ness of weekly fan interference, OTT was still fun to watch. I guess it was too expensive for the size of the audience it had.

I really hope the celeb version fails (I won't be watching it). Then they hopefully will focus on making OTT profitable with regular people.

I hope that the fact that they're using the DWTS casting directors it doesn't mean that anyone who has been on DWTS is unlikely to be on this. DWTS has been on for years and they've already used up a lot of the d-listers.

OTT was a failure, forget about it

>dream season without this guy

>(I won't be watching it)
yeah right

>I don't like the popularity contest aspect of it.
But BBUS is a popularity contest too.

He would be the Jace Agolli of BB Celeb.

it was not a failure

quit trying to meme this. the live comps was the greatest thing to ever happen to bb

OTT was a mix of gold and dogshit. The lack of fish and live DRs and comps was great, but the audience having a hand in evictions, advantages, and crowing the winner made it all almost not worth it.

>>McKayla Maroney
youtube.com/watch?v=wjg0cW8gPcA

>[About the Cast] I've heard not who, but what a few are famous for and none are famous for reality. I don't know who I only know what they are known for And I don't know all, just a handful

BBG BROS WHATS GOOD

>Celebrity Edition
No thanks.

>$250,000 first place prize
Is he ready for his second reality competition show?

but the good team won

bb19 was my first bb and it was the best thing i seen all year ive never seen sweet justice like that when does celeb bb start?

February 7th.

you started out with a really dull season that is considered the worst ever. hopefully BB20 will be good so you can see real season is like.

BB19 started off good enough but then turned into one of the worst seasons ever. Paul being on that season ruined it. He is obnoxious but it was the other houseguests trying to please him that made the feeds and show unwatchable. The only thing worse than watching morons playing for Paul will be watching d-list celebs trying to make themselves relevant.

thats what it made it so enjoyable for me though. as soon as cody left i found myself just skimming through the episodes or the livefeeds but i was always in the threads. Week after week watching all his stupid fucking housemates become isolated and then eliminated like nothing and no one could do anything about it. It made the majority of watchers, in my opinion, all have great hatred for this little armenian manlet then when the votes came and he lost by 1 vote just the same as last year and the fact that he put so much work into manipulating and emotionally fucking over people in the house just to lose again . ALSO the fact that cody was the last vote that made him lose I don't know about you guys but you can't help but fucking laugh at that he has to still be thinking about it at this moment

>BB19 started off good enough but then turned into one of the worst seasons ever. Paul being on that season ruined it.

literally when he walked in the door we knew it was shit. infact we suspected it when the rumors were flying in the days before

The cast was pretty dull too. Even worse, no waifus.