I'm just gonna leave this here

I'm just gonna leave this here.

honestly who cares at this point

Only sóybóys defend Disney nu Star Wars

i just want to eat Rey's smegma

and if she did get her hand cut off you'd be posting the same image only the caption would be about how everything in the new movies is a rip off of the old ones, or you'd be posting it and calling it "POTTERY" depending on which camp you're in

do you even fucking get it? luke and anakin both lost limbs but rey was fine? and rey didn't even have fucking training.

It's because the Force is female you bigot.

>crylo ren
>"""experienced"""
lol

Ben is not a experienced dark side user and he was wounded

Rey already has experience with melee weapons and Kylo Ren was injured.

JJ Abrams was a mistake. How they keep giving this faggot the keys to flagship franchises is absurd. It's like Whedon directing Justice League. Did you not see fucking Age of Ultron?

Is there a franchise more overrated than Star Wars? There are 2 good Star Wars movies. Yes, the first 2 are great. Yes, they have great world-building. Yes, the characters, set designs, and SFX are fantastic. Does this warrant a giant autistic fanbase and a never ending conveyor belt of mediocre films? Anyone I meet who "loves Star Wars" turns out to be a giant retard.

And R2D2 and C3PO are just as annoying, if not more annoying, than Jar Jar.

>Is there a franchise more overrated than Star Wars?
yes, batman is one.

Anakin fought hundreds of dark side users before confronting Dooku according to the canon.

Luke was literally still a farmboy with little saber experience and a very tenuous grip on the force.

Rey is a force god trapped in a mortal body and she has lots of combat experience.

So no it's not the same.

>Rey is a force god trapped in a mortal body
source?

It's because she faced him in the first episode.
Hand chopping is episode 2. Please be patience.

My ass

is that not what he was implying

Wow how dense are you? The whole point of Kylo's character is that he's desperately trying to imitate Darth Vader, but he will never be Vader. He's nowhere near as strong as Vader was, or as evil and it drives him crazy. So it actually makes sense that someone with very little training that Vader or any other Sith master would have annihilated, defeated Ren and humiliated him. Only morons like you like to reduce Star Wars to power levels and shit. Yeah TFA was mediocre at best, but your complaint is dumb and you should feel bad.

You didn't know?
Rey's more powerful than Yoda.

Anakin = Skywalker
Luke = Skywalker
Kylo Ren = Skywalker
If anything Kylo Ren will lose something but he's already been scarred and has that lightsaber hilt to protect his hands from getting chopped.

It's a Disney Princess, geez!

this

Except the hilt will only guide an opposing lightsaber more towards his fingers, since there's a gap between the lightsaber part and the device.

Why did Chewie shoot him anyway, and how did he even get hit?

Because he killed Han, and because he was distracted killing Han

>Over confident kid fights a Sith who was noted to be one of the best light-saber duelists ever as well as one of the strongest Jedi ever known.

>farm boy whos barely wielded a lightsaber in any real duel fights a 7 foot tall cyborg who is arguably the strongest force user ever to have lived as well as a noted duelist. Literally all according to Vader's plan

>Girl whos fought with non saber melee weapons all her life channels the force to beat an emotionally turbulent autist whos been shot and slashed.

t.soyboy

Thanks common core. you could learn from Quigon teachings.

>Be best friends with a dude for 40+ years
>Presumably knew Ben for a few years at least until Luke stole him like the cult faggot he is
>Knows Han would never want Ben killed for any reason
>Dude he's a giant retarded dog lmao
>Fires crossbow off like an American police officer
Kylo seemed more emotional looking for BB8 when he stopped the laser at the start.

I'mnot saying she ins't a mary sue put into the movie to pander to feminists, but Kylo isn't an experienced dark side force user. He's a conflicted little boy with anger issues.

>see the greatest friend you ever had in life run through in front of your eyes
>Overcome in a moment of anger and grief, fire a shot at him
>Somehow the knee jerk reaction to shoot at the person responsible is bad.

There's alot wrong with nu-Star Wars but that reaction makes sense there.

The dumbest part is that no one wanted another Star Wars prequel situation to happen and then they give it to the guy who essentially made the Star Wars prequel thing happen to Star Trek.

>fought with non saber melee weapons all her life channels the force
don't you see how this makes her a mary sue?

>'Experienced' Dark Side user who had been shot by a bowcaster, marched a mile through the snow, and is so conflicted about the Force that even killing his own father still leaves him with doubts
>Meanwhile Dooku is a known master of the Dueling-focused lightsaber form, and Vader is likely at least on par with him working Vaapad or Shien.
>Somehow this makes Rey a Sue

>t. someone who has never known brotherhood

Because if Kylo was out to kill or even KO her, he would have dropped her faster than a sack of sweaty potatoes.

this. Kyle Rin isnt on Dooky or Dark Fader's levels.

Your point is retarded becuase at that point nobody cared about Star Trek and he gave it mass appeal and most people not familiar with it loved it. It's only a prequel situation to Trekkie faggota, he was hired precisesly for qhat he did to Star Trek which is pretty much a Star Wars flick.

>alright anakin you go in slowly on the left

Clearly anakin wouldnt of had his arm chopped off if he went in slowly on the left.

Anakin was a force god too.

This unironically might be the most succinct, well made most I've ever read. I agree with every single word.

You realize that was from a Nike campaign that had nothing to do with Star Wars, right?

They really enjoy getting angry over stuff nobody cares about.

>The Force is female
>She has a massive futa cock

I only take issue with the first one really.
Dooku was Obi Wan tier, at least I thought until Anikan bested him.. Fuckin Lucas... I guess the lazy excuse is that Palpatine was fucking with him during that fight.
Luke was a had a strong sense of the force for a beginner, but didn't really have any experience with lightsabers, Vader didn't break a sweat beating him the first time.
As for Mary Sue, she was fighting a worn out and injured Kyle Ren. Who I wouldn't call a dark force expert, the last competant force user is Luke, and he's only half as good as people like Obi-Wan and the Knights of Old were..
The nu-jedi don't have any formal training, they're having to figure alot out for themselves, which I guess excuses a lot..
I hate starwars, here's a tank

he can stop blaster bolts in mid air. remember when the entire jedi order was killed by blasters, why didn't they use that power?

Mommies!

Misspelled Superman.

>an experienced dark side user
this was clearly made by a very big star wars fan. i bet he could talk for hours about the bear man and the laser sticks the little frog guy... y'know, all the things that star wars fans say

Why wasn't this gun standard-issue for separatist forces?

Both Dooku and Vader would kick the shit out of Kylo Ren.

search your feelings, you know it to be true

>afraid of losing her friends
>angry at her parents or whoever left her on jakku
>hates kylo ren and snoke
>suffered for years on jakku as a scavenger
>fully intended to kill kylo if the planet hadn't started cracking up under her feet

And we'd be right then, too.

actually how many times do we see luke or anyone deflect blaster shots with his lightsaber? fuck me the scene where the army of jedi just go against an army of blasters was so fucking stupid... wouldn't it be a smart idea to have some sort of anti-blaster shield? or is looking cool deflecting shots super important, even when you're impossibly surrounded?

>Poe shoots one big slow blast
>The Jedi get ganked by a dozen Clones each, firing rapid fire bolts from all angles
>This is somehow relatable

>mfw at the end of the trilogy kylo kills her by pretending to bang her with a lightsaber and then activating it while its inside her, thus saving the galaxy

Did they put a wordfilter on soyboy?

>Replace dick with Lightsaber
>When she pulls down your pants, proceed to stab her in the face during her confusion
Kylo playing some 7-D chess

that would be a bit too poetic if she lost her hand too

Star Wars is just the most successfully marketed franchise in film history. George Lucas is borderline retarded as an artist but is a savant businessman. Just another one of the major successes of the blockbuster era has become a staple of "geek culture" because it was engineered to and people will enthusiastically gobble up whatever diarrhea shit on a plate they're served.

>be trained with a lightsaber
>a nigger and a women that have never even SEEN a lightsaber actually try to fight you with said lightsaber

How the fuck did they even know how to turn it on let alone know how to parry and counter attack?

>that kick out of nowhere
>not getting it chopped off with just a flick of the wrist

This shit made the Episode 3 light saber fight look good as hell.

>Anakin and Luke both lose their hands in their second movies
>Somehow expecting Rey to not get equal treatment.

>How the fuck did they even know how to turn it on
yeah it's crazy that they figured out that pressing the button did something

At least Finn had a few minutes experience using it before he got his shit pushed in by tr8r. No excuse for mary sue

>I wonder what this singular button on the entire fucking hilt does
You really overestimate the skill required to wield a lightsaber. Anyone can fucking use one. It's a fucking sword.

Tr8r would have fucked up Kylo and Rey combined

>no excuse for the girl who was trained in fighting with a staff, how could she ever be proficient with a DIFFERENT melee weapon?

she's a woman, isn't that punishment enough?

Confused emo edgelord after his first duel with a Mary Sue

But Kylo was hardly at the Jedi-Knight level, he was wounded, overly-emotional, and probably had little experience fighting other Jedi. Dooku was magic with lightning and Vader himself was essentially a Mary Sue at that point.

This, she's going to lose something next movie for sure.

>kylo ren
>experienced

he was a n00b ya fuckin' retard

>but if i ignore that i can whine about TEH WIMMINZ AND TEH BLAKKS

Is soyboys being filtered?

>and rey didn't even have fucking training.
heavy heavy implication in the movie that she has had some training, but you are too autistic to understand such things.

Nobody rates superman

>“””””other Jedi”””””

she’s a hobo my man

>no skill in using swords
Sure thing bud

HOLY SHIIIIT

Luke turned the lightsaber on within a minute of it being in his hands

Didnt he get trained at the thing for a decade?

I hope it's her virginity to me

>Needing skill to know how to swing a shiny fucling stick
Literal children can do it.

>practice for 5 minutes on MF with improvised equipment
>this is enough to shoot a one-in-a-lifetime shot after """"trusting""""" the Force

LIFE DEBT PLEB.

We SEE look practice for 5 minutes

I'd like to see Luke cut Rey's hand off.

We see Luke train ONCE.

If we're going by what's not shown, then Rey had plenty of melee and survival training.

you can't call a guy experienced and compare him to vader and dooku if he can't even kill a stormtrooper in a 1v1

You know she's gonna be losing a hand in this movie right?

Like there's no way she won't. Not that losing hands really fucking matters at the end of the day since Luke had a perfect prosthetic that was indistinguishable from his original.

I'm sure she did. But she probably didn't train as much or have as much practice as Kylo. Especially with a lightsaber. She used the mind trick after using the force like twice before. She is ridiculously strong and it doesn't make for a good protagonist.

Considering he can stop blaster bolts in air when Vadie could only deflects them and paralyze people where they stand its fair to say he has expirience with the dakr side. Unless, like Rey, he just could suddenly do them, which I wouldn't be surprised if Disney is trying to make force powers something you have and not something you train towards because that's sexist.

>But she probably didn't train as much
We see Luke train ONCE. When he trains again, he abandons it (which didn't include a single lightsaber lesson, mind you) and is still proficient enough to hold against Mary Sue Vader.

>Disney makes force users stronger with each movie
>no one needs to train anymore
>Next trilogy people can fly with the force
>Star Wars is now anime

>There are literal children, Younglings, in Star Wars that are able to wield lightsabers.
>NUH UH THEY DON'T COUNT

It's like how Goku needed to train hard, and be the chosen one, and have to be really fucking pissed off to go Super Saiyan, then Vegeta and Gohan could do it with tons training, and then Trunks and Goten could do it because they were Vegeta and Goku's son's.

Trained and indoctrinated by the jedi order since birth

Sure does.