How the fuck is he even driving the car?

How the fuck is he even driving the car?
Here is a video for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=51u-3vWeunY
For starters, I'm fairly certain all police cars have a barrier between the front and back, so it would be impossible for the Joker to drive the car and be hanging out the back window. Second of all, it would be extremely awkward to be able to reach the pedals, let alone the steering wheel, in the position he is in. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

It does seem like it would be impossible

Oh gee i dont know user. Can it be? Someone else driving the car?

how?

Yeah but how though?

one of the Olsen twins is driving. not sure which

THIS ACTUALLY ALWAYS PISSED ME OFF, IM GLAD YOU MADE THIS THREAD

is this a cpy pasta?

How is he driving multiple cop cars at once?

Are you both that stupid?

Dawg can you even read the video title?
>Dark Knight Joker Driving Police Car
>Joker Driving Police Car
>JOKER DRIVING

In a deleted scene it's revealed the Bank Manager is the driver. Nolan removed it because test audiences couldn't understand that the BM worked for Joker without realising it was him doing the heist at the beginning. After Joker witnessed his loyalty he promoted him.

Mr. Bean pulled it off when he was late for his dentist appointment though

>begs the question
>calls others dumbn

Look yourself in the mirron, user.

Hes in the back seat retard

It's a Harley cameo. She's all over the road because women can't drive and his henchmen in the back are having a real tough time following.

Ewan Yafrenzaded

getting caught was part of his plan

Is everyone here pretending to be retarded or?
He's in the fucking back seat and someone else is driving the damn car

yuanurfrens?

He..he's in the back seat in the photo.. If you mean how he appropriated the car he stole the keys...
Is this bait?

P O R C E L A I N
O
R
C
E
L
A
I
N

He has his right hand on the steering wheel

The dad from Little People Big Planet is driving

Hanging on to the front seat. if he was driving you woukd see his right shoulder moving.

OP here, I've watched the video I included like 30 times. When he initially leans out the window, his right shoulder is positioned in such a way to suggest his right arm being thrust forward as if gripping the steering wheel. The Joker is definitely driving. Yet driving in such a way he is defying physical reality.

Any art fags in here??? Can someone draw out how it would look if he was driving the car? To see if its possible

>getting caught was part of the villains plan two movies in a row
I don't remember begins at all was there a villain who was captured in that movie too?

The Joker's sways come first, AND THEN the car sways. This would only happen if the Joker was driving. If he was simply a passenger in the back seat, the car would sway first, THEN the Joker. Not the other way around.

I sincerely hope you're just baiting. No one is this retarded.

Oh shit new meme on the menu. I feel this can last us until the new year.

Well the screenplay offers no help. It doesn't even say whether or not the Joker is driving.
>A squad car blazes down the street. The Joker sticks his head out the window like a dog, feeling the wind . . .

If someone else was driving it wouldnt even be swaying anyway, they'd have normal control of the steering wheel

>The Joker sticks his head out the window like a dog, feeling the wind
An actual decently written line, bravo nolan

When I am a passenger in the back seat I always pre-sway before the driver makes the full turn with his steering wheel
Your memeing needs a bit more work

Thank you! It would make no sense for the car to be swaying if someone else was driving. Why would they jerk the car around like that? The only character that kind of crazy, hectic driving fits with, IS THE JOKER. Which still bids the question: how the FUCK is he DRIVING and sticking his head out the REAR WINDOW???

Look. In. The. Window.
He's holding the chicken clutch

Lads why don't we just wait for Heath Ledgers Reddit AMA then raid it like we did with CIA to get our answer?

You do that when you can tell they are going to take a turn. Otherwise you can't brace for unexpected and erratic turns. The driver, which is the Joker, is driving erratically and making unexpected turns. The only way he could predict them and brace himself is BY BEING THE DRIVER.
No he's not. His body obscures that view, and his right arm is clearly thrust forward. His left arm is the arm that's bracing him, and he's bracing it on the outside of the vehicle.

he obviously is driving though, you can see there isn't anyone in the front seat

god damn Nolan is such a hack

You do realize the police have had self driving cars since the 80s right?

This

Remember "Naked Lunch"?

Dont bring that reddit shit here with period after every word

The book or the movie? I don't see how the book relates. And I've never seen the movie, and from what I understand the movie is extremely loosely connected to the book.

Nolan, a true master of his craft

Yeah, but this isn't Knight Rider, despite Knight being in the title of the film and despite KITT being black (read Dark). Unless you're telling me the car in this scene is in fact the Dark Knight, aka KITT from Knight Rider

Then the uploader of the video used a very poor choice of words. OP just said it was for reference. He's still dumb.

Yep I am telling you that. Why else do you think it is called The Dark Knight?

It's not the same car obviously, but if you weren't a surface-level brainlet you would have noticed right away Nolan's homage and reference to that old sure classic of the generation and the juxtaposition of Joker being driven by a lunatic AI self driving car

Quads of quads is an impressive feat

>How the fuck is he even driving the car?

you have no problem with a guy dresses up as a bat, but have a problem with this?

I really really love when people do this.

He needed a new driver after Dunnhier was killed.

I always assumed someone else was driving

Just because something has a title, it doesn't mean that the title is accurate.

bravo nolan

>Very poor choice of words :)