Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled.

Who was on the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.orlandosentinel.com/1995-07-01/news/9507010300_1_bennington-correct-dosage-pretrial-intervention
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anthony is a real life stormfag and ran the show into the ground by not being able to control his autism.

Opie is a giant douche and nobody likes him.

Both of them can get fucked. And I used to love these guys in the early 00s.

What about James Nortinsky?

He's just a liar.

He knew about everything Louis CK did and more, much more. Now he just threw him under the bus.

>OBIE WAS BAD AM I RIEGT REBBIT?
>OMPA SOOOOOKCS

>gets into a scuffle with a black lady
>throws a tirade on twitter because he's such a pussy
>gets fired from his job
if anthony wasn't such a fag he would have had a funny story for the show. but this is your brain on Sup Forums

Both of them. It was fun while it lasted but they were both douchebags and fucked themselves equally and seperatly from each other. Ant cuz he couldn't keep his spaghetti in check and Opie because he was an autist who tried to be funny when he wasn't.

Actually Louie CK fucked himself the same way. He was a degenerate and that was fine but then he also tried to be some self righteous cuck so even though he didn't deserve his career to go in the toilet he'd made enough of a prick of himself that nobody cared when what happened happened.
For the same reason I'm sure Norton won't have a friend left when he needs one.

>Now he just threw him under the bus.
That's surprising to hear by the point i stopped listening (wich admitedly was years ago) Jimmy fucking worshipped Louie, i assumed he would defend it at all costs.

Anthony currently has a funny show with another very funny, talented co-host. He may have personal problems but I don't mind paying for his subscription because there aren't many truly free mediums for offensive speech to be aired these days and I also like that Ant gives airtime for East Side Dave, who is one of my favorite people in the world despite all his personal problems too.

Norton's podcast sucks, his show with that smarmy douche Sam sucks and his stand-up sucks. The only time he was funny was when he could bounce shit off Anthony so I hope he gets fired soon and is forced to join Anthony and Artie's show.

Opie is a fucking douchebag and I hope he sticks a gun in his mouth.

artie and anthony is great. after anthony left O and A, it was clear listening to opie and jimmy that opie was an asshole and not funny. also jimmy was funny but needs someone to work with; and jimmy is also a pussy and has no backbone

but artie and anthony is perfect

Jim Norton wouldn't defend ANYONE if he thought that he wouldn't survive it. Those jokes about him being a hanger on aren't just jokes. He's a worm.

Funny, and they got me through some hard times, but these are three pretty bad people. Erock was probably the only "decent" guy and he was only funny as a punching bag. Only time Opie ever made me laugh was his bit about Erock touching his sister's leg.

Really? I thought he was way too soft on Louis, kind of annoyed me that he wouldn't be as hard on him because he was his friend.

I mean Louis CK didn't do anything people didn't consent to. The argument is about how power influences consent, nobody accused him of raping them or anything.

It really is a joy. How long do you think before Ant gets annoyed about Artie being late all the time?

i dont think ant will do anything unless artie starts just showing up an hour late or not at all. i think ant knows that artie is a complete fuckup and will take it with the good that artie brings and he will be completely non-judgmental. in fact he makes a joke out of it - putting the milk container out. also artie's twitter is lighted up with people yelling at him for being late. i bet he's late mostly because he's doing a few lines before the show starts

I think a lot of the comedy world will turn on Ant once Artie dies under "his care".

When is this picture from exactly?
It always amazes me that the person on the right is Anthony; this is the most common picture of the two of them yet there is zero resemblance to the actual man.

Most of the "comedy world" has already turned on Ant because they think he's a LITERAL HITLER. The "comedy world" does not pay Ant's bills.

what comedy world? you mean the one that has amy schumer front and center? or the one that preaches about black bulls? Face it, stand up has long since joined the many artforms that are dead now except in smaller venues.

they all realize artie is a fuckup and drug addict

this is the cover to arties upcoming book
it is NOT photoshopped
he only has himself to blame
i wish he'd get help and stop the drugs

>it is NOT photoshopped
Bullshit, he looks like a human in that picture instead of some kind of fat wraith

>Another fucking book by Artie
Jesus Christ, how long can one man lenghten a DUDE COCAINE LMAO narrative.

Is he yet 1:1 on suicide attempt-book relation?

Whoa, careful with these mavericks!

I have a hard time believing Norton hasn't done anything equivalent or likely much worse than Louis, he's just too irrelevant for anyone to go after.

He's a pig. Jim Snortin' LOL

>Too soft on his friend
You have to be a woman, you just have to be...

Jim Norton and Marc Maron have both said that they had asked Louis personally whether the allegations were true, this was before the big story came out that sunk him, and he told them that they weren't true. They took their friend at his word.

They should have wook their friend at his turd LOL
LOL
TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will O&A ever get #metooed over the show we can't talk about?

"Handsome" Tony C.

What would even happen at this point? Opie is living in a beachside cuck shed because he's not allowed in his own home or his former place of work after filming a fat man shitting in a toilet. Anthony owns his own business reanimating the corpses of Stern exiles from the early 2000s, and only the local news and Jezebel seemed to notice that he was recently arrested for allegedly strangling a woman. They are beyond reproach because nobody cares.

Who was in the wrong here?

I really like listening to Bennington. Gail's voice is so cute.

TIL Artie has several books and Patrice never got around to writing his

holy shit i thought for years ron bennington was fucking gail. i just looked it up and she's his daughter? is he fucking her?

Well, he did roofie her once when she was 10.
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1995-07-01/news/9507010300_1_bennington-correct-dosage-pretrial-intervention

Her pussy must smell atrocious. I bet it smells like Ron Bennington's morning breath.

Kek.

Don't talk about Gail like that. Her voice sounds so innocent.

would you?

>making clan hoods?

If you dont know this line, get the fuck out

Opie and anthony were certainly flawed, but the content they produced with norton and patrice is up there with the rogan jones podcast. Just legendary.

They really allowed patrice to reach 11/10 when in reality hes like a 5/10

Probably not, but I think her voice is 10/10, and if I could put it into a hotter woman I would.

who cares about those skateboarders? i like don & mike and buzz burbank on news!

>Artie has several books and Patrice never got around to writing his
It's not fair bros.

what show?

The one with the drunk 17 year old that Jimmy fucked.

Sauce? I'm just imagining some high school girl fucking Jim Norton

Ant's entire network depends on Artie's compatibility with him at this point so I doubt he'll ever make a fuss about him being late.

Bennington wore thin after awhile but it was fun for a bit. You couldn't keep Ron and Fez going forever, though, as much as I love the carny bit.

I don't hate Gail and I actually think she's cute but everyone just agrees all the time and then fake rags on Chris. I am happy that Ron gets to "retire" to doing a show with his kid every day, though. He deserves it.

All three of them are actually really bad people. show was pretty funny when it flowed though.

I would definitely a Gail but there is that element that Ron has talked about where you fuck Irish girls from your neighborhood and they all kinda have your buddy's face.

Google The Show We Don't Talk About or some shit.

Ralphie May was in studio, they had a jager machine, some chicks came up and Jim and I wanna say another person fucked this chick who later turned out to be 17. Nothing was made of it because it was early on in satellite and they didn't have a big audience. I mean 17 is legal to fuck in NYC but obviously you can't get them drunk first.

still, I bet she sucks a mean dick

yeah. her dad's.

I want to snuggle with a girl and watch Almost Famous.

neither. They were able to work in same space despite differences. Now Kevin and Bean on the other hand. How was in the wrong there.

I'd cuddle her and have the same circular music conversation every day.

>tfw no gail gf
I want Gail and Chris to end up together so bad. It's the only time I've ever shipped in my life.

>tfw I will never see Gail again in 1974

I probably model a certain amount of my lovable curmudgeonly alcoholic personality on Chris Stanley

goddamn wow, Ron really did have a few bad decades
If I could get fucked up with any person in the world it would be Chris Stanley

I feel like I'm spiritual brothers with Dave McDonald. He's a lot more reckless than I am but his drinking, smoking, masturbating and all-around self-destructive qualities are such a stark reminder of my own.

Chris and Dave are /ourguys/

how do you think she got the gig?

I can't imagine living like that guy. When he threatened to bomb Sirius I was so uncomfortable.

you for giving a shit about Whovin and Whoon

yeah that's why he's great. He has no idea how to get out of his own way and just play the game. He keeps fucking everything up for himself. He literally proposed to his (relatively new) girlfriend because he wanted airtime. That wife predictably cheated on him with the drummer of his wedding band but he didn't discover this until after he had two kids with her. Now he's a 37 year old with two radio shows that lives in his parents' basement and gets caught masturbating by his geriatric father once a week. His life is like an indie comedy-drama.

didn't he literally refer to her as a monkey?

no he called her an animal. which was certainly the implication but Sirius just used it as a reason to get rid of him

funny, since Andy Cumio is a nigger himself

>not photoshopped
i like the guy but come on, he has a nose like fucking rudolph

Jimmy.

saw him a few weeks ago and he did a few minutes on him. jim basically defended him as a perv who asked permission and didn't deserve to be lumped in with the weinsteins, etc.

On Jay Mohrs podcast days before his stroke he said he bought a bunch of podcasting equipment and was ready to start his own podcast. Also he was scheduled to go on joe rogan

>irish

why would he put that into his set?

Jesus the absolute fucking christ is this real? after all these years i never knew. Gonna listen to that for myself and i think that i will fucking cry.

whats cq up to these days?

he talked about weinstein and spacey first. he knows he has to talk about his friend as well. seems he's working out a lot of bits on this tour, a lot of crowd work as well