Uncle Ben Thread

Did Uncle Ben die in the MCU the same way he did in the origin story, cuz this is what I got from this scene.

Probably Peter had the chance to stop the bad guy but he didn't and then Uncle Ben died because of him.

If it was any different from usual, they'd have a reason to show it.

Sure didn't feel like it. The point of Uncle Ben dying was that it taught Peter responsibility and respect for his powers, which MCU Peter does not seem to have at all.

Obligatory

This sums it up so perfectly fine that even if its a bastardization of the meme it pinpoints with accuracy some of the worst things about the new spider"man"

ah yep, another Tobey vs Tom, thanks for the reminder, don't worry, people seem to like Tobey more, at least on twitter and Sup Forums

someone should post the speech meme

>aunt may is getting railed by tony stark

I feel like Peter Parker the genius boy, should be able to articulate his thoughts in a simpler and more coherent way.

When that scene happened I was like "...what?"

>in a simpler and more coherent way

He literally said one sentence

nigga u ok?

>4 sentences
>1 sentence
Nigger, did you finish first grade?

Justifying moral imperatives is a lot harder than it sounds.

>When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen?
>They happen because of you.
Two sentences faggot

Well you were still wrong and I was closer to the truth than you, so I still win.

Checkmate faggot.

You're right, It's almost as if he flipped his maxim, "Great power, great responsibility" into a consequentialist and utilitarian format. The principle should be justified in of itself and that is what Uncle Ben ultimately died for. This once again illustrates how wrong the Spider-Man character is in the new movie.

He has a sense of responsibility, he just doesn't fully grasp what it means because he's fucking 15 or something.

>at least on twitter and Sup Forums

Oh boy, yeah. This reminds me of what happened with Tom at the UFC217. He's a big fan so he was there again and the official twitter account posted a pic of him with the caption "Spider-Man is in the house". All the comments were like "Who?", "I don't see Tobey there", "NotMySpiderMan". Same thing happens with Batfleck.

he looks so young here compared to how he looks in the infinity war trailer

what happened?

puberty??????? he's a fucking teenager, do you not expect him to age

>has spider sense
>it doesn't go apeshit before walking in on the most dangerous man on the planet

>he's a fucking teenager

Bruh

Tom is 21 and looks 30 here but in OP's pic looks younger.

He's not aging well.