One is a movie with a billion dollar budget. The other is a videogame for Sony's PlayStation Four...

One is a movie with a billion dollar budget. The other is a videogame for Sony's PlayStation Four. Can you tell which is which?

pretty sure bottom is the movie

the top one is from Captain America: Civil War, with a budget of 250 million.

the bottom one is from what I assume is a ps1 game.

>CAEPSHIT FROM SHITBRAND™ BETTER tHAN CAEPHSIT FROM BRANDSHIT™
>BRANDSHIT™ BTFO

I'M ALREADY AT FULL HEALTH

I bet you had to look that up.

No OP I absolutely cannot tell the difference between these two. They look exactly the same

no, it's pretty obvious. but I'm sure you knew that yourself as well, DCuck. go watch JL again faggot, how many times have you watched it out of 6?

I'M ALREADY AT FULL HEALTH

8 I'm picking up the pace for those disloyal fans

Shouldn't you be at your local theater Pajeet? Batman needs your rupees

>implying Pajeets aren't the ones watching Marvel

>someone makes a joke involving MCU
>B-but DC!
Like clockwork.

Oh shit, Black cat is in the next Spider man movie? I bet she ends up with Black Panther and Peter gets cucked.

I'd watch it

damn that's one fuckable pooper

that doesn't even look like wojak anymore, look at those eyes! apply yourself!

I know there's been some trouble, but the bank is being robbed and they've got hostages, use your spidey compass to get to the bank quickly

I am sorry, i tried making him as grotesque as i could enforcing the deformity, my plans was for it to look like a wojak who was drilled and sucked by a sort of fracking drill, coz i think thats what modern entertainment does to us, everything is dumbed down and if you like it you end up getting dumber and dumber and it only tends to get worse.
I will try best on my future edits but i don't feel like fixing this one.

A daring synthesis.

so this...... is the power of the PS4 whoah................................................................................................................................................

that black cat has a pretty nice butt desu

Too bad about her face

Better than 80% of the roasties that go out with me.

Kid mode!

>22 posts later
>OP hasn't revealed which is the new Disney movie and which is a videogame

WHERE ARE YOU?
WHERE ARE YOU?
GET DOWN HERE!
AAA-OOMPH
WHERE ARE YOU?

Would kill for a remaster of PS1 Spider-Man. Such a fun game.

at the time this was 10/10

How come PS1 spidey has no web lines?

Maybe, if you were a faggot. I bet you were one of those gay kids who sucked his friend's dick because you were "experimenting".

PS1 has no webs_.

It's not gay if nobody knows about it, son

fuck i remember playing that game it was sick

HEY I GOTTA BINGO!