Poppy O'Possum

>They've been hiding in that rock for about an hour waiting for someone to set up an entrance.

Other urls found in this thread:

pleated-jeans.com/2015/05/18/this-is-not-my-cat-24-pics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So much for that support meeting

yeah, something that important just being swept away so a character built around a pun can be introduced sucks

>cute bunnies with thick thighs in fishnets
Morbi pls

At least you were surprised, right?

Poppy yes you have! remember! she killed a man, pierced your shoulder, and traumatized your daughter!
i mean there was much more needed to be done unless you wanted to watch a bunch of people propose community initiatives to help with Possum integration and immigration

also i have to say if shes to the level of assistant the bunny on the left should probably have expected the smoke

>something that important
I was interested in the potential for more cat tats far more than I was in the dumbass arguments desu.

I thought it was obvious there was going to be a transition by the little notches in the last panel of that page. That scene already served it's purpose of showing Poppy reaching out to the gang members.

>inb4 poppy gets tired of whatever they do and goes Roided John Henry on the mountainside

>something that important
it was literally just a community meeting and forum. aside from the initial hiccup i assume it was most Poppy taking questions and suggestion from others about Possum affairs
which is what we see her doing here and what the rest of the chapter will probably be about
so its probably irrelevant anyway

Gee, I wonder who Morbi's favorite witness in the last Ace Attorney was.

Actually, most aminals with "thick thighs" have those thighs be quite flat from a certain point of view.

It's only thick from one angle.

This is Poppy O' Possum we're talking about. Those thighs are thick from every angle imaginable.

Yes, very important heat lamps.

Wish I kept my 3ds to play the 3d ones, I hear they pretty good

fucking kek

you needed to have fishnets and a little tophat drawn on

I like the tiny echo sound in the distance, it's the little things like that Morbi has a good eye for. Also, Harry is fun character and we don't even know him yet, very promising!

I don't like how this chapter races by scenes and locations so quickly

On the other hand, measuring the passage of time with Lily's skill as an artist is pretty fun

>witch
>male
that's a WARLOCK

they are good

dumb bunny

no warlock's get their powers from deals with demons, it's not the same at all

Don't you start.

>deleted

Eh it's basically a montage, I'm okay with it.

witch is neutral and witch is the term for proffesinal magic users in this setting whether you like it or not

only in dnd grandpa

Source?

morbi's such a hack

morbi

But why? It's just a bun Morbi drew. Not even suggestive, a simply bun maid.

dunno man
furfags get out reeeeeeeeee or something

You know, what kind of person puts on a whole stage magician getup to work in a quarry?

because he did a thing with his terminology that you dont like

>

A witch

Ack! you made it look angled, now the right leg is THICC. Thats a half THICC rabbit now my dude

>professional Witches are legally obligated to be eccentric weirdos.
from Morbi himself

Well, in any case the "morbart" Tumblr has it. Just search for "bunny".

You a good nigga my nigga

Thanks for the keks

how long until poppy discover's lily's stash of pictures where she ships herself with freddy and embarrasses her

thicc

I cannot draw without pencil underneath. Don't treat it as art, it's actually crap.

Wizards are always weird assholes, no matter what the setting calls them.

still better than seeing some fag draw his sonic recolor OC for a collage art class

It's alright man. Just memeing

Figures. Should be fun.

>only one baby

At that size, it's more likely that that's just the last one to leave the litter.

What a cute pet dog.

Its adopted

it's a cat, dumb dumb

My mistake.

pleated-jeans.com/2015/05/18/this-is-not-my-cat-24-pics/

>for a college class

nigger you said what

This page looks very rushed.

Nah, it's fine.

Just saw three of these little guys on the back patio. Didn't even hiss at me.

cute

warlock is a cringy class invented by shitty RPGs, let them die.

What are the odds he's a homo?

In Morbi's world, being completely straight is queer.

uhhhh they're WIZARDS, DUMBASS, pick up a Harry Potter book SOMETIME

Small animals are so cute.

I wonder how they see us, we must be so massive to them.

That possum is basically climbing a giant. Is it having fun? Does it realize what it's doing, and to what extent? I think about these things sometimes.

Did you pet the trashcat

So, if witch is bruja, what is brujo?
And if wizard is mago, what is maga?

>what is maga?
The future, user.

>support for immigration
For what purpose? The fennec kingdom already has a lot of people, far more than what they know what to do with.

He looks queer so knowing Morbi he's straight as an arrow.

Which is a pity.

Kit wants a proper harem she can see and that's going to require a lot more opossums than currently live in Canopy.

So she will bring an entire less biologically adept race for her manerisms?

Sounds like Kit for me.

People still remember yesterday, you might want to hold off on that 'Merican propaganda for a week or two

What happened yesterday?

>based Poppy making a wall to keep the opossums out

Trump failed to destroy Obamacare and told the GOP it's going to remain untouched. He promised he'd get rid of it day one by being the best closer and being so good at negotiating and just the best at making healthcare policy.

This also makes tax "reform" (massive tax cuts for the rich that skyrockets the deficit and gives them an excuse to ruin social security, food stamps etc.) a lot more complicated for them because not removing Obamacare changes the calculations massively.

>wearing goggles and dust mask just to talk to an opossum
This man knows the proper procedure. You never know what kind of filth and disease they might be carrying with them.

I hope I got all the animals right this time

>I've never meet a witch
Really? In all her years she didn't meet a single adept in magic?

Admittedly, she missed meeting all those dragon slayers because fag bird came around and stole the show.

Are these the first bunnies we see that are not moon dwelling nurses?

Noice

I actually really like how morbi is using witch as a neutral term in his comic. It's refreshing.

You got some pretty handwritting, boy.

Lucky

She's probably met witches and not realized it.
Like meeting an off-duty firefighter.

what, you mean again?messing with a kid loses its sting when you keep doing it the same way

Does that goat/ram guy have trimmed-down horns? Also, we need more shots of Poppy's bodacious biceps.

That's been the arc in a nutshell, though. The meeting with Chicadino got cut off before it actually started, the progress of Poppy and Kit's relationship was montaged twice (through Poppy's personal story and Lily's drawing montage), and even Poppy's anime-ass training montage focused more on Tuna's mommy issues before getting shoved into the Lily montage.

I can get Morbi not wanting to spend time on fluff, but things seem to be going at a breakneck pace just to speed things along to the actual plot. I wouldn't be surprised if the dandy rabbit got one page to say something vaguely racist to Poppy and make a shitty pun before we're snapped back to the office or something.

>Harry Hopperfield

Woah...that's like..2 great mages and 3 bad puns in a single character .

>the filename too
I wonder how much of Morbi's time is spent obsessing over puns.

Only puns I get is Harry -> Hare and Hopper. Maybe Harry Potter but that one's a stretch

There's a famous stage magician named David Copperfield.

kinda missed out on the "already hare" pun tho

Hallia is cute.

Cute!

Wasn't sure how they'd react, so I just fed them some cat food. The largest of the group (alpha male probably) nipped one of the smaller ones in the face.

Opossums don't have alpha males, they're nomadic individuals by nature.

Well that explains why one of them rarely came up to eat. Also, they look adorable on their hind legs.

Can we get someone to draw pic related as a rabbit?

(Witnessed)
David Copperfield + Hare Hop
(Mediocre)
oh okay it's already been explained