MDE could've been the next kids in the hall.....but they fucked it up and lost their medical insurances

MDE could've been the next kids in the hall.....but they fucked it up and lost their medical insurances

youtu.be/OlopiI4DE44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNuFpn1cDWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do i "get" his comedy

i didnt like mde at first but then all the sudden i realized it was dark art comedy and it was great

I feel sad for Sam. Imagine finally making it and getting cucked that fast. What do you even do if you are 30+ and your meme career didn't take off?

he looks so young now

>lost their medical insurances
What is this meme?

life in a car , shitpost on youtube , and talk about how you have employees

he could've had bit-parts on friends like the guys from kids and the hall did..... but he fucked it all up and wasn't really funny.

I mean I don't mean to take a hit at Sam because I like him and support him, but how do you look like that and not be a pretty heavy drinker? I'm full blown alcoholic and don't look quite as fucked up. I guess it's just the age difference since I'm 28. Maybe my looks have yet to completely shit the bed after 30.

It definitely is some of the most artistic shit to ever grace that network, that's for sure. It's just fucked how it was cancelled.

It was always just right wing Tim & Eric.

He tried to slip his Sup Forums memes into his show, as a nod to his Sup Forums audience I guess, then Trump won, and he lost his job because the tolerance for that shit went away completely.

Trump winning unironically ruined Sam's life

But Kids in the Hall was funny, well written, and well performed.

It's okay I'll take up the mantle in his place.

>Trump winning unironically ruined Sam's life
never seen truth like this

these guys are terrific

You need to first be accustomed to the sensation of an anal orgasm.

Sam made 30k when Trump won, he kept posting his winnings on Sup Forums

He's just fat and has disheveled hair. Why do people always say that he looks "fucked up"?

Inb4
>true.jpg
>howisntthisjewish.jpg
>bitter markyposter

"they" didn't fuck it up, Hyde did with his bullshit antics online.

If he had stayed the fuck off social media once they got the show, he'd still be on tv.

He lost his show because after filming "jews rock" (originally jews rule), adult swim head honchos became suspicious, checked out his old content and saw he was a blatant anti semite

I'm tired of this meme. No, Tim and Eric don't get to have a license on the entire domain of antihumor. MDE is very much its own thing at this point. You don't get moody lighting, IDM and political commentary on Tim and Eric just a bunch of stoner tardery

I think he's very hit or miss. A few of his skits are legitimately some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. But then I watch some of his other skits and I just don't see the humor at all.

MDE:What went wrong, Sup Forums?

you faggots said medical insurance is impossible to fuck up if you're white.

You don't, he just aligns with your political sensibilities so his work is beyond scrutiny. I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I think it's more in the sickdark genre of comedy. Truly a lovecraftian experience.

Sam has no one but himself to blame, he was too edgy for his own good.

Sam Hyde is so talented and funny.

its anticomedy, the joke is that its not funny and some retards think it is

we're supposed to laugh at them

Fashy goy here. Making kikes squirm is like a high for me, minus the degeneracy. I couldn't imagine plugging back in at this point and becoming another mindless soy-addled bugman drone. MDE NEVER DIES

AND handsome as well!

>censoring yourself and being a good boy so the jews don't punish you
Coward. Sam is to be commended for his dedication.

my favorite poop, very Lynchian

yeah, but he should have played the long con

try to get on the juden's good side so when he mocks them they let it pass

he dropped the spaghetti way too soon

Preach it, brother. We got those cucks on the ropes with our subversion.

MDE skits are inferior to Sam's standup and vertical vids imo

youtube.com/watch?v=LNuFpn1cDWQ

sam is cool. charls and the other guy need a day job tbqh

MY BOY AINT MUCH BUT HES ALL I GOOOOOOOT

god damn this was funny any more KITH clips?

he'll never top the TED conference, that was his plateau

wat happened to him??

www.youtube.com
search for Kids in the Hall

Hello, fellow ladypedes!

these aren't how real fascists talk it's like out of a "alt-right" random content generator. refrain from speaking like this ever again. Read Sorel or Gentile or something.

Free Panera by Sarah Jessica Parker is by far his best improv thing. It's an hour and a half of shitposting

>It's a Sam breathing heavily while speaking and revising sentences 3 times out loud before he finally spits them out episode

This guy isn't funny, his show isn't funny, his political 'insights' are dogshit.

Sup Forums Doesn't actually like his content, this thread is a meme.

well the implication was people already familiar with their work would post some highlights so I didn't have to trudge through the weak one but you gave it an effort champ

This is how it starts. Once you get the middle aged housewives on your side you form a new Reich.
That's what they did in the early 30's in Germany.

MAGA

Go away poop skin.

you're retarded

lmao, stay mad, genetic deformity

ha ha yeah his skin looks like doo doo XD
you DESTROYED that libtard my friend PRAISE KEK

why does Sam Hyde think he's the next Andy Kaufman?
He's nowhere near as funny.

Plus no one knew where Andy really stood on anything. Sam just repeats Sup Forums propaganda and mimics what he thinks all leftists are like.

>acne on your arms
>calls others genetic deformity

pretty much
all his stuff is just repackaged tim and eric/wondershowzen sketches with with forced "edgy" Sup Forums memes .

>he's not an unwashed alcoholic
lmao
also,
>moving goalposts
kek

sam hide: what does he have to hyde (lol)

youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4

fuck you for comparing kids in the hall, actual good sketch comedy with garbage like mde world peace

what is this guy;s damage?!?

Hey acne boi, oldfag Sup Forumstard here, btw, I fuck traps.
I'm pride of my no white blood, anyway 14/88

Sam Hyde isn't relevant.

Be 15 and edgy

Also, sage

>I fuck traps
>my no white blood
>14/88
fucking kek

>genetic deformity
>Those disgusting monkey arms

>these aren't how real fascists talk it's like out of a "alt-right" random content generator. refrain from speaking like this ever again
I'm sorry but Sup Forums proves otherwise.

I have an average amount of hair for a white man.

Anyone read his book?

I can really identify with this barely-sublimated self hatred, voice of a generation 2bh

I wish Sam would refine his work more
He makes some good points but everything he puts out seems like he literally just pressed record and started rambling (which I'm almost certain thats what it is).
He'd probably have more mainstream appeal if people could more easily understand his points.

>the state of the "alt-right"
OHNONONONONONONONO

>has acne, scruffy arm hair and the almost sickly pale skin of someone who hasn't been a day outside in his life
>claims to be part of superior race
loving every laugh

WE ARE THE KEKISTANI WARRIORS

WE WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR BOARD

>Anyone who was fat and had braces in high school knows what it's like to have no choice other than to make everyone laugh all the time. It's basically like having a gun to your head
I-I don't like this

There's a clear color gradient between the parts of my arm that are exposed to the sun and those that aren't.

just stay in your basement with your monkey ass arms

>you're pale
>but you're also not white
You are confused.

Spoon feed me because I'm so fucking lazy to watch YouTube.
Your post.

This. Occasionally Sam Hyde's genius, usually not really.

>you think you have superior genetics to most of the planet
>but you clearly don't
you are the one that is confused

You're a faggot.

I don't think I have superior genetics to anyone, because I'm not a deluded alt-right sillybilly.

I read some of it. Definitely reminds me of the book American Psycho in its rants sometimes, this type of writing style of complaining and misanthropy kind of inspires me in little stories that I write.

is that an arm?
Fucking lift you acneridden faggot

>that bitter jab at adult swim

its Sam’s fault the show was canceled he knew exactly who he was making deals with and what they didn’t want him to do. Shouldn’t get in bed with entertainment vampires and you shouldn’t waste all your money and alienate your closest friends. Too bad, i hope he figures it out

>accused of being a shitskin
>prove I'm not
>b-but!
rir

It's part of Sam's act to make his idiot fans think he's poor so they send him pity money.

Where can I buy his book?

Dogshit? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

lmao what the fuck is wrong with MDE haters

I didn't accuse you of being a shitskin, I accused you of being an emaciated goblin, based on the evidence already presented.

i know sam gets a lot of shit on Sup Forums but his little rants unironically resonate with me and that's because i'm a disassociated young white men with self deprecating sense of humor who posts on this shithole with the rest of you fags who somehow i can relate with more than the NPCs i see irl

I posted that photo in response to being called a shitskin. Also, I'm fat, for the same reason I have bad skin: alcoholism.

How long until Sam goes down?

Sam is 6 feet down already