Who is a fan of Abigail Spencer?

Who is a fan of Abigail Spencer?

I'm a fan of some of her personal recordings

I watched Timeless specifically because I saw her masturbating her vagina!

that was her audition tape

it's amazing that you can google "abigail spencer masturbating" and get a full page of results

best part of the fappening desu

She was good on that show Timeless. They were good about getting her all gussied up in various time period's outfits.

honestly, I'm the same. I've always thought she was a cute skellington in things like suits but after seeing her butthole I'll go out of my way to watch anything new she's in.

They even alluded to the videos in the pilot.

Why do film characters always wear their pistol magazine pouches at chest and collarbone height, and on the same side as their firing hand? Is it to guarantee they'll be shot dead before they ever reload?

What was this? I'm dumb and it probably went over my head.

I once read on the internet this guy smashed ScarJo in an elevator?

Big if true

I'm a fan of her vagina

She taught me to incorporate more nipple play into getting a girl off. Thanks Abby!

same but of her asshole

Is that Richard's sister?

She's the historian and she was commenting on the costumes for the mission, saying the underwire in her bra was historically inaccurate.
The boss dismissively said something along the lines of "why would you expect anyone to see you undressed" and she pointedly didn't answer as the camera lingered on her face in a short but significant way and her expression was one of maybe not worry but not being entirely convinced.

Ha ha ha

>best part of the fappening desu
This

that's hot

look at her tiny little hand

good for fisting

Nipple kino desu

>Nipple

this

It can be kino from time to time. I do watch it for her

why didn't don marry her after he left betty? worst fuck up in the show

Why have a vest holster at all unless you're operating in a vehicle all day? But yeah, mag pouches should be at waist level or close to it.

>DUDE IM GOING TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER'S SCHOOL TEACHER LMAO
this is why you will always be a virgin

Oh god don't remind me.

Nudes aside, Rectify is probably my favorite shows in recent years.

No one knows, though since neither has actually said "it's false" when asked about it I'll just go ahead and assume there's fire where that smoke came from.

When does Timeless season 2 start? I need my shitty time travelling sci-fi fix

Probably Jan. check your local listings. Same titty massage time.

Too much emotion spilling dialogue

Just like her video

Please don't reference that, very disrespectful.

She was wet

I'm not American, but looking into it they just started shooting last month. Only 10 episodes too. I guess it'll start in March