DUDE LETS MAKE HIM GAY EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IN THE BOOKS HINTS AT THIS

DUDE LETS MAKE HIM GAY EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IN THE BOOKS HINTS AT THIS

>female '''''''''''''''''''''''writers''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/armond-white-calls-harry-potter-the-dullest-movie-franchise-in-the-history-of-movie-franchises.203844544/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. didn't actually read the books

BUT WHAT WAS VOLDEMORT'S TAX POLICY

>old man
>hangs out with boys all day
>gives away points to kids like candy
>likes magic
>waves a little stick
I thought it was obvious af.

Show me precisely where it's even slightly hinted at. Protip: Not being married isn't a hint.

Who was the best Dumbledore, Richard Harris or Michael Gambon?

He was written as if he was in love with Grindelwald.

There's an objective answer to this question and you know what it is.

Harris. Gambon wasnt calm enough

Where? Show me the fucking lines you shipping roastie Tumblr cunt. They don't exist.

Most gay people don’t act flamboyant and can blend in perfectly into society without announcing to the world they’re gay.

What's gay is easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

this doesn't really trigger me that much, at least it's consistent even if made up.
The "nagini was the snake in the zoo" thing was much worse but it all comes down to the same issue, letting women write.

It wasn't. Don't listen to that retard. I grew up in the harry potter craze, loved it myself, had two mums who loved it, we'd all discuss it every chapter.

Later, much later, when she "revealed" he was gay it was just, oh, ahuh, right, yeah, sure. He was not a sexual character.

>i can't into basic subtext

Imagine Richard Harris' Dumbledore fighting Voldemort in the ministry. It would have been Kinotographie.

>HURR HAVE THE GAY CHARACTER SUCK DICK EVERY 5 MINUTES OR HE ISN'T REALLY GAY
>BUT ALSO FUCK GAY CHARACTERS THEY'RE JUST KIKE PROPAGANDA
The absolute state of OP.

>spoonfeed me because I'm a retarded gremlin who can't look up the thing I'm interested in

You haven't met the half-brother of my two biological female cousins my man

Oh look they don't exist, what a surprise.

Why are you media made for children and discussing stuff only in the books?

I can never see the second dumbledore as anything but the mob boss from layer cake, and that for sure is his suited role, where as the original dumbledore was the wise and kind Marcus Aurelius, again, his suited role.

I read all the fucking books and watched the movies dipshit he was asexual.

Harris had very clever subtlety for the character. He's like a teacher who knows a whole lot more than he'd ever let on, and he shares a sliver of his knowledge in simple terms with other characters.

It's not only in the books because it isn't in the books. All Dumbledores in all forms are gay now.

this
I had read every HP book at least 5 times and I would never thought that
Saying
>Grindelwald
it's bullshit and typical female argument that when two guys have strong bond that means they have to be gay.
Woman don't understand true male friendship

Women don't understand friendship, period

>Women don't understand friendship, period

>DUDE LETS MAKE HIM GAY
wait, did they make him gay in the movies? haven't seen them all

I think it's time you told your "friend" how you really feel

he's right you know
I have the same best friends for 10 fucking years.
Every woman I know casually changes them every 2-3 years depending in which school/job she is
I know that you don't have any friends because nobody likes you but try to work a bit on your personality buddy ok?

Dude lets make him part of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Making him gay was worth it just to taste the tears of faggots who clearly loved these books as kids.

That's the best way to go about a character being gay. If their romance isn't integral to the plot, don't mention it. A character defined by who they fuck in a move that's not about fucking is a shitty character.

>"Dude I hate it when gays are shoved down my throat by making them flaming homos who's personality is just "being gay" ! This sucks"!
>*makes character who being gay is not related to their accomplishments as a person*
>WTF HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS GAY THERE HAS TO BE FORESHADOWING AND SHIT?????
the absolute state of Sup Forums

The quoted "No!" always gets me

That's somehow the most zero effort yet hilarious lead up to this pasta I've ever read

whoa there sweetie buns, i think someone needs another sippy of some soy milkies and a nappy nap.

Why is Sup Forums filled with this shit?

looks like you can't into proving your assertion

it was just current year bullshit to garner cheap favor

They're exactly the type that think gays are normal

I've had the same best friend for over 5 years and she's a girl (female). Oddly enough to the topic, she's also a lesbian and is fucking obsessed with Harry Potter.

btw hogwarts was a safe space with lots of trans and gay students
btw hermoine wasn't white
btw harry potter universe welcome the refugees

kinda like how hermione is black but JK never really said anything until black people were being "oppressed" so she looked like a hip person

>QUOTE THE EXACT LINE WHERE IT IS REVEALED HE IS GAY OR IT DOESN'T COUNT
kek

>know that you don't have any friends because nobody likes you but try to work a bit on your personality buddy ok?
What is it like to have your mind transformed into that of a woman's? Is this what happens when you hang out so much with them yet keep sucking dick?

>He was not a sexual character.
This.

>I know one gay guy so every gay guy ever must be like that!

>btw hermoine wasn't white
this is the real redpill desu

I distinctly remember seeing her as samoan in the books

the subtext was very clear

Really?

So where was the subtext that Hermione was a nigger.

It never gets old.

>since Hermione wasn't mentioned as being a PoC, that means she has to be White

that's retarded thinking

Females are over emotional, dumb and illogical. I am glad I am gay and don’t have to deal with them

Source on the nagini thing?

lol

ign.com/boards/threads/armond-white-calls-harry-potter-the-dullest-movie-franchise-in-the-history-of-movie-franchises.203844544/

book say she white

I don't feel comfortable with a gay man in charge of hundreds of kids.

It doesn't.

was there anything to hint at him being straight? all she did was remark on a character attribute the book didn't touch upon. Like what was Gandalf's tax policy? We don't know, but Rowling could fill in the blanks if she wanted to.

Uh sweetie, Hermoine was clearly chinese.

Dumbledore probably had a Brokeback-style crush on Grindelwald but he's also pretty much a confirmed 140yo virgin.

Yes well done heterosexuality, well done heterosexuality
HOWEVER

Because nigger faces turn as white as a ghost all the time right

>what are idioms

HAHHAHHAHAHHHA

That's the most craven, cowardly, cynical retcon I've ever known about. To do it over Twitter takes the cake.

If you want a gay character in your book, make him gay IN YOUR BOOK.

>Be nazi
>gays everywhere
>prob a bumhole engineer yourself
>hate gays for some reason

it's so self-serving its disheartening that people are anything other than insulted by it

All it would've taken was a single line of dialogue from Dumbledore while he was telling his story about Grindelwald:
>I fell very much in love with him.
Done.

Rowling either never envisioned him as gay while writing the books or she simply lacked the spine to execute that character trait properly.

>My truthful answer to you… I always thought of Dumbledore as gay. [ovation.] … Dumbledore fell in love with Grindelwald, and that that added to his horror when Grindelwald showed himself to be what he was. To an extent, do we say it excused Dumbledore a little more because falling in love can blind us to an extent? But, he met someone as brilliant as he was, and rather like Bellatrix he was very drawn to this brilliant person, and horribly, terribly let down by him. Yeah, that’s how i always saw Dumbledore. In fact, recently I was in a script read through for the sixth film, and they had Dumbledore saying a line to Harry early in the script saying I knew a girl once, whose hair… [laughter]. I had to write a little note in the margin and slide it along to the scriptwriter, “Dumbledore’s gay!” [laughter] “If I’d known it would make you so happy, I would have announced it years ago!”

And instead of changing the line to "I knew a boy once," they axed the whole scene.

C O W A R D S
O
W
A
R
D
S

>JK Rowling goes to Portugal to "teach english"
>she gets knocked up by a huegalese
>JK roasts the bean and makes a a le 56% baby
>gets a divorce because WOW WHAT A SURPRISE PORTUGESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOT SAVAGES

Oh so that's why she was pushing for blood mixing. She's a racemixer herself

they were bros who wanted to rule the world, doesnt mean they were fucking gay

That's from the us translation of the book which adds race based descriptions throughout the entire series. She'd write Laura Micheal and Tiffany waited in line. US translation reads Laura Micheal who is black and Indian Tiffany waited in line. The US books do this nonstop lol.

Try again.

I don't think that's the case here friend

edgy

>The American books aren't canon
>The movies are
>statements in books approved by Rowling aren't canon
>movie scripts with alleged Rowling margin notes in them are canon
LOL

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Sup Forumsshits will argue against this without the slightest hint of self-awareness.

>DUDE LETS MAKE HIM GAY EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IN THE BOOKS HINTS AT THIS
Nobody in my life knows I'm gay after 22 years, it's not that unrealistic.

i lold so hard at this

eh, but his sexuality was not explicit in the books and was irrelevant to the narrative.
its just people virtue signalling
>"LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, I AM BOLD AND TOLERANT!"

Yeah obviously The us books aren't canon neither are the movies are you retarded lol. Americans are fucking stupid they actually had the change the name to sorcerer's stone and they still think their stuff is canon.

>Nobody in my life knows I'm gay
You can't be gay with yourself user

>Nobody in my life knows I'm gay
Are you sure, user?

how may he teach small boys?

Trust me they know. You can smell faggotry.

helping young boys to wield their """wands""" properly using his own """wand"""

>He was not a sexual character.

Correct.

>I am glad I am gay and don’t have to deal with them

Most of us are not gay and we don't have to deal with them either.