ITT: actors you hope are accused of sexual assault

ITT: actors you hope are accused of sexual assault

Charlie Sheen

all of them

if RDJ is really the one writing the blind items he'll get taken down eventually

Amy Schumer but it will be considered "empowering" so no

Sean Penn, I hate that kike so much

Go to bed Tyrese

this

what would Hollywood do?

I want Meryl to molest me desu

Could you imagine?

abuse me mommy!

I hate this faggot, even though I liked his character in Boardwalk

I hope there are many cases of older thespians having their way with younger co-stars

gal gadot. or any woman. that would be funny as shit to watch that go down on twitter and reddit

Delete this, hes /ours/

Hasn't he already been accused of raping Corey Haim?

gal only abuses her director!

Yes!

hes gay

would never happen even if they did make advances or touch somebody that rejected them they would never report it.

This nigger

>ugly character actor must be Sup Forums
>is actually multimillionaire far-left SJW that would snip your problematic penises off to prove his feminist street cred

I hate this man(let)

Like if you agree!

Wasn't his whole schtick that he used to be drug addicted womanizer? The chances of him not doing something that could be considered "sexual misconduct" by 2017 standards are roughly 0%

But it's OK since he is BASED friends with BASED Mel Gibson thus making him BASED Iron Manling

30 posts and no mention of Dan Schneider. Did this meme finally die?

Only thing he raped was his nose

She

Everyone here expects The Candy Man

What a Twist!

I hope this meme has died, it's fucking boring. Nobody has ever heard of him unless they post here or jack off to minors. There's a lot of overlap betwee the two.

Both of em

i dont hope for it but Angelina Jolie being accused would be pretty funny

he literally says that you should stop talking to your family just because they voted for trump

he's a fucking nut.