Why haven't we got this yet? It's 2016 we need it!!

Why haven't we got this yet? It's 2016 we need it!!

thats a big bane

i see a movie that would do reletively well domestically but would bomb in asia, asains dont want to see niggers

the cost of all them nigger stars would cause the film to bomb

Is it really that difficult for blacks to create something original of their own?

It's called Black Panther, but the virgins on this board were triggered to death and back

>not barkhad abdi as Joker
>not Jaime Foxx as Bane
>le epic beyonce meme
No, Lupita Nyongo should be poison ivy

Other than that it's okay. Don't know some of those actors though

and of course

>seth rogen as lucius fox

Stop this

Put Terry Crews as Riddler and Jamie Foxx as Bane
And Kevin Hart as the Joker so we can finally kill and forget that fucking character

At least bane would actually be played by a big guy. Even if the line would be

>f'YO

Black people as criminals? Not cool.

If it was Sup Forums it'd just be 16 Idris Elba's. And the creator of Black Batman's obligatory cameo appearance would also be Idris Elba.

That cast might be a little TOO diverse.

>Black Panther
>created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby

>all the men are darkskinned
>all the women are lightskinmed
Really riddles my skittle

Zoe Saldana as Poison Ivy
Dave Chappelle as Joker

already in production mate

Prime denzel would unironically be a GOAT harvey dent

Why should Batman be portrayed by a male and Catwoman by a female?

lol buttlers are weird also chris rock really

do you ever notice how, when black people put things like this together. the men are full black, but the women are always half black, half white?

just saying.

BANE?

have niggers even watched the batman trilogy?
are they aware that morgan already played lucius fox?

It's literally a "WE WUZ KANGS" movie.
>mfw

Yeah it would be funny as fuck.

>DC universe reenacted by aged black people trying to cater to a young white audience

>Idris is too old
>MBJ is a bad actor:too old
>Jamie Foxx should be Black Mask
>Terry Crews doesn't have the seriousness to play Bane
>Beyoncé would be a better as the news reporter love interest
>Riddler could be given to someone better

Other than that it's not terrible

This is so much better

its so crazy it might just work

>Batman based in Detroit
>Instead his dad getting shot he just leaves him. His mom is the one who gets shot in a random mugging coming home after working her third shift as a nurse to raise B-ruse Wayan.

Not very diverse to be honest.

i would pay to see it in theaters if terry crews was bane

The current writer is some African supremacist which kickstarted Black Panther's fame

I would unironically enjoy these casting choices in the characters except for Nick Cannon (although I have no idea who those women are).

They're not even trying (((to))) be subtle anymore.

After Brushawn "Batz" Dewayn finds his mother's body sprawled across their doorstep in the slums of Detroit, he vows to avenge her death by cracking down on crime in a place where even the police daren't go. The young boy is granted a sizable fortune from a mysterious benefactor, Lucius Fox (Bryan Cranston), who explains his own hope for a crime-free Detroit and gives Brushawn the freedom to do what is necessary to combat it. After training around the world with various masters, the now fully grown Brushawn (Idris Elba) takes his youthful nickname to the extreme, dressing in modified state of the art military gear as the Batman, a symbol of fear in the hearts of gangbangers and organized crime alike. Initially deemed a crazed vigilante by Detroit's Police Commissioner Gordon (Samuel L. Jackson), the two eventually begin to cooperate and correspond. Together, they must fight the most notorious evils of Detroit's seedy underbelly, including murderous madman Joker (Kevin Hart), projects racketeer Penguin (Tony Cox), drug peddler Scarecrow (Don Cheadle) and radical activist Anarky (Donald Glover).

Let them have the fantasy.... We can keep the real kings movies. Yakob.

They can't even create an agricultural or industrial society on their own.

DC is already fucked, why would he do that?

I love it OP

Jamie Foxx is the last mother fucker I'd cast as the joker.

>12% of the US

kek