Heathcliff uses a trampoline

Heathcliff uses a trampoline.

>.gif
The animation is a subtle as the joke itself

Not seeing any animation. Or are you saying there is no joke?

I'm unironically dying to see a dissertation of Heathcliff at the level of the Pipe Strip

lasaga

I wonder if Fatal Farm is even aware of Heathcliff. Like I know they were aware of Marmaduke Explained but I don't know if they're aware of absurd Heathcliff is.

I'm not even sure if they could pull the same thing off with Heathcliff the way they did with Garfield because viewers would end up comparing the two projects.

these are pretty funny

you never see those narwhals ever again. Healthcliff probably let them starve to death from neglect as he frivolously bounced to yet another quirky endeavour

What is the Pipe Strip of heathcliff?

Hes bad news

Don't order ham.

is heathcliff meant to be surrealist non-humor on purpose? Is the joke meant to be the lack of a coherent punchline, or does Peter Gallagher think these jokes work at face value?

Wait, are we seeing the birth of a new Saga? Is "Heathcliff on a trampoline" going to join the ranks of "Heathcliff jumping," "Cat Breath," and "Heathcliff wears a helmet"?

>heathcliff predates garfield
>garfield is a heathcliff knockoff

didn't the narwhals keep turning down the thermostat or something? Pretty sure they're still around, inside the house

Does anyone have Heathcliff jumping on the trampoline to get his food?

Okay, hold up, this one's actually decent.