Without googling, tell me what each of them were fighting for again

without googling, tell me what each of them were fighting for again

videogame discussion is that way

Iron Man was fighting for...stopping Cap from breaking the law I think.
Captain America knew where the guy was who manipulated bucky.
Black Widow was there to back up Robert Downy but then changed sides because she wants Cap.
Black Panther hates winter solider and saw them as helping him.
Hawkeye was helping because...
Ant Man was a fan of Cap.
Black Falcon was Caps friend.
War Machine was Iron Mans friend.
The vision was....
Spider Man was Iron Mans friend.

That's all I got.

without googling, tell me why each of them were fighting

Iron Man: MUH PARENTS
Cap: MUH BUCKY

Freedom.

capekino
quips
AYY LMAO
what did he mean by this?
bane?

so bucky was accused of assassination of the wakadian king causing the anti-superhuman rights registration, steve wanted to protect bucky and they needed to escape as they believed there to be 6 other evil buckys, tony was tasked with bringing in bucky for his crimes

batman = scared of supes

supes= manipulated by lex

I have never even seen the film faggot

>I have never even seen the film faggot
This should be Sup Forums's motto

MARTHA

bruce saw the alien fight from MoS and tought he was dangerous
clark wanted to talk about MARTHA but batman farted kryptonite on him

Pride

>Black Panther hates winter solider and saw them as helping him.
funny that they were seen fighting side-by-side in the Infinity wars trailer

Black Panther realized that he was being pointlessly fueled by revenge at the end of Civil War and forgave Bucky and even granted his wish to be cryogenically frozen.

Everyone taking responsibility for Babby Stark's fuck-ups vs. Leave Cap's brainwashed Boyfriend alone

Black Panther thought Bucky was the responsible for the terrorist attack that killed his father, but Cap proved it wasn't him.

batman was the one manipulated by lex.

The trailer

Their motivations are too deep and complex to explain. You need to have a very high IQ to understand.

> left:

Iron Man: Accountability, guilt over past misdeeds, justice and a firm belief in democracy.

Black Panther: revenge for dead father, political motivations (not have potential terrorists and american super soldiers run free) justice.

War Machine: Accountability, patriotism and a firm belief in democracy. Also sucking his friend's wiener.

Black Widow: Moral choice of justice and accountability. Also personal motivation to get brownie points for siding with the law.

Vision: A moral choice based on empirical evidence and a reflection of superheroes' consequences.

>right

Cap: personal freedom, paranoia of governmental corruption and his friend's life

Bucky: his own life, personal freedom, paranoia of mind control and his friend's freedom

Scarlet Witch: personal freedom, paranoia of governmental corruption and her friends' lives, also domestic issues with Vision

Hawkeye: freedom to seperate family from work, safety of his family and and his friends' lives

Falcon: freedom to seperate family from work, safety of his daughter and and his friends' lives

No wiki, googling or recent watch required. Saw the movie once in the theater, but unlike some I paid attention to the movie I paid to watch.

what about Ant-Man and Spider-Man?

(reads thread)

so...........none of you saw Winter Solider?

An easy paycheck.

They're not in the pic but okay:

spider-man: His life's idol came to his home and said "bro cap has turned bad and sided with a terrorist, help me kick his ass" got easily manipulated into joining his side.

Ant-man: freedom is tempting for a convicted criminal, so is shielding your daughter from a superhero's life. Also when your friend is cap's best friend, you'll be inclined to believe their tales of le evil government.

Lex was going to kill Supermans mom if Superman didn't kill Batman. And Batman wanted to kill Superman because he didn't trust him. It is as stupid as it sounds

It's almost Civil War had an ending or something

soooo.. you say bvs was plain as a brick, compared to civil war

Cap because for Freedom and Bucky
Ant-Man because they kidnapped him
Hawkeye because he had nothing better to do I think,
Falcon because Cap
Scarlett Witch because she was in confinement and not because Tony got her brother killed with more Tony Stark bullshit which was an odd thing not to even address given the central theme of the movie

Black Panther because his dad was killed and Cap was protecting the man responsible
Tony Stark because Green Hulk wasn't there to tell him not to trust Red Hulk and guilt
Vision I forget completely
Black Widow to make sure Cap won.
Spider-Man was basically bribed and Tony Stark was gonna tell his aunt on him.

>Zemo not mentioned once in the thread.
They really should have given him a costume.

Because "le what tears us from within is sadder than what does from without". So profound.
It is all inconsequential of course because they are going to team up again in the next Avengers film in the face of an external threat.

superman needed batmans help to save his mom but batman was being a little tsundere bitch so supes had to beat some sense into him

that isnt what happened though and that's why this movie fucking sucks

they were fighting for a jet or some. stupid shit. shit was retarded

without googling, tell me what each of he was dancing for again

to distract the bad guy

Some stupid bible shit.

tony to bring bucky in
nigger because he thinks bucky killed his dad
vision- dunno, some bullshit reason
black widow- slut
war machine- house nigger

bucky- defending himself
cap- defending bucky
antman- some bullshit reason
hawkeye- some bullshit reason
eagle man- house nigger
I don't know who the other one is

fpbp

Iron Man wanted to keep the team together.
Cap wants to save the world and his friend.
Bucky wants to get to the bottom what the fuck happened to him.
Black Panther wants revenge.
Spider-Man wants to get on Stark's good side.
Black Widow wants to help Cap, which is what she believes will keep the team together.
Scarlet Witch wants to redeem herself.
Vision MUH WAIFU he's become a colossal fucking cunt ever since he got a body
Clint wants to help Cap because it's Cap, and he believes catching Zemo is the priority.
Falcon wants to help Cap because they're friends and also believes catching Zemo is the priority.
Ant-Man is a Cap fan and Pym wants to have a giggle at Tony
War Machine fights because there has to be a procedure to what they're doing

Superman want to save mommy, but he also wanted to teach Batman a lesson about NOT KILLING.
Batman just went full autist. abandoning all logic and rational thought because maybe MAYBE Superman might destroy the world after putting so much effort to saving it in the last movie, to the point where he almost died. and also because his maximum retard friend didn't evacuate the fucking building with the rest of his employees during the Battle of Metropolis.