ALL MAH LAIF!!!

ALL MAH LAIF!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug
youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug

at least we have one decent song from the album so far: youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

Can't call it a good start for the new album. Hallelujah Money wasn't that great either.

I think this would've been a better debut. I'm seriously digging it, especially when 2D's part comes in.

Your tolerance for Jamaican mumbling is clearly greater than my own.

Fuckin hated this dude's voice though

I do quite like it, yes. Reggae in general I'm not into, but when that style of vocals are applied to something like this it really jives with me.

Andromeda is good though.

I only REALLY liked "We've got the power"

I was really anticipating DRAM's part on Andromeda but he doesn't have any vocal parts, which was very dissapointing to me. Great track though

Pissed Lil Yachty isn't on this album tho tbqhwyf

New material from bands like Gorillaz which only release anythjng once in a blue moon always make me anxious cause i want every track to be killer since they're so rare.

Hopefully they actually start putting out more music from here on though

I can listen to lyrics in languages I can't understand, and just enjoy them for their sound (if well done). Listening to gutter-English mangling is nails on chalkboard for me.

It's really starting to grow on me the more I listen to it. Still can't help but think that it could have used more Damon and relegated the rap to a feature at the end. That and also that it already sounds dated. I don't know how fresh the features were for their self titled album or demon days but they've held up pretty well. Time will tell if this one does but I'm doubting it.

Noodle in that slut skirt does things to me though.

I like a bit of reggae personally, and tend to like it in other genres as well. Also just love that manner of speech.

Also the video is cool as fuck

MI DON'T HAVE MI GUN SO MI HAVE TO MOVE SHARP LIKE MI KNIFE

>It's really starting to grow on me the more I listen to it. Still can't help but think that it could have used more Damon and relegated the rap to a feature at the end.

So much all of this.

It's shit

>niggers on gorillaz
dropped

Listen to "Andromeda" and "Busted and Blue". Shit's catchy.

user i dont know how to tell you this but gorillaz has always collaborated with blacks

he said niggers
not blacks

user i dont know how to tell you this but gorillaz has always collaborated with niggers

Check it this the kind of redneck fool what says "There's no music in it. It's just niggers talking" unironically.

Laugh at this fool. Mock this fool. And if there's any Jesus in your heart, take a second and pity him as well.

Did anyone go to the concert?

So will Saturnz Barz have an obscure backstory like Feel Good INC. or is this just a one-off as far as concept goes?

The thing that gets me the most is how robotic or autotuned this guys voice sound, it turns me off sooooo much I can't cope with it

Andromeda on the other hand is pure awesomeness