/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Great Flaming Eyebrows Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U
youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM
youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4
vox.com/cards/best-tv-shows-hbo-netflix-now/samurai-jack-adult-swim
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3679
youtu.be/8X_Ot0k4XJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to /CTG/!

Early again

youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U

Didn't do a lot in general artwise this week, and I didn't have time to get this out of sketch stage, but for some reason I like the idea of Fox News and MTV Classic being good friends based on a misunderstanding

Now to read the rest of the thread from last Sunday since I apparently didn't do a lot at all this week

>471 unread posts

seems about right

youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM

What would SBS look like?

Maybe you should draw MTV Classic reacting to the new Gorillaz video

I am sure you're going to draw MTV crying 'cause Gorillaz is back

hello hello /ctg/!
today i went in my memory vault and i found an old design that i had for axn-tan. i gave it to a friend, at the end... but i wanted currrnt axn-tan reach to it

Good morning lune

it's like looking at your otaku phase but now he's a gentleman

Howdy do and happy Saturday, /CTG/! I'm actually awake! But I have no idea how much longer I'll be up. But while I'm up, have a TNT just kinda loitering.

I have plans for more doodles today (and tomorrow), so if the thread's still around either by the time those are done or by the time I regain consciousness from the inevitable nap I'll be taking today, hopefully I can draw em' and post em'.

You need to draw a "Mistakes Into Miracles" parody with them, it would be hilarious

animax's fault. i dunno what i was thinking when i designed him like that.

Good morning Jam!

>Jam, AM and Necro have been drawing my tanfu lately

I love y'all

I delegate this responsibility to stinkiiraven to be teeby aitch

youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4

I hope you get a good night's rest.

You know how this works by now Anons, beginner taking simple drawfag requests here.

Also, does anyone know any recommended drawing apps for the Ipad ? Preferably free pls, I got a lend of a friends for the weekend and wanna try my hand at digital :D

Welcome back user, I think you're the one from last weekend, right? dunno man, you should draw a meme you like + your fav tan.

>Who are you?
>I am you but taller

Procreate if you want to anything serious. Paper (yeah that's the name) if you are trying to learn simple stuff.

Man I can't see shit, I need a bigger screen Is this a gif deida? I love your last gif you should try to animate more stuff

Can't help you as far as apps go, but as for a request- we don't see much of Mondo Media. Poor little emotionless tin can could use a little recognition.

Just a cute doodle of her would be great, but whatever you'd like to draw is cool too, obviously. Just be sure to have fun with it!

>vox.com/cards/best-tv-shows-hbo-netflix-now/samurai-jack-adult-swim

BEST REVIVAL EVER

I'd like to request some Spike-tan

sup jam
nice.
chuckled. but the point is that.

>the storytelling feels more mature — without forcing in pointless adult elements for the sake of appealing to viewers’ parents.

Totally agreed. Good job, Stoner and Foxxy you've doing better than your rascal lil sister CN.

TNT has gone through so many things, so many logos and changes of appearance that she no longer knows who she is. She just wants to rest.

I hope the ratings are good enough to allow them to make a movie.

me too dude, me too

One of you dumbs sent me an ask for more Tickle-U. Here ya go.
Maybe I'll do something else with some other tan later.
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3679

oh, stiinki, good shit.

I bet MTV has been crying in front of her phone since the new video was released.

Praise Lord Stinkii

BIG FLAMING EYEBROWS!

All MTV's from MTV to MTVU are in a state of shock, totally unexpected and absolutely incredible.

that's some good shit right there

i also did some stuff with those two. or atleast, i tried.

Her face shows a lot of pain, TNT needs a hug

TRIANGLE BUDDIES

I like this pair, maybe because one them is classy asf and the other is a wanna be hipster, odd but cute

>pic's text
youtu.be/8X_Ot0k4XJc

yep, they are!
i kno? viva is such a cutie.
(i also noticed a small error in the pic. whoops

Take it easy user, just keep doing your very best

I kinda want to see them fighting over what kind of shows are better: documentaries or detective series.

Just a simple request for one of the N and Stoner hanging out before their relationship went to complete and utter shit

oh, they will.

Jam please don't make me love TNT, I already have so many waifus

Ar you should starring the thread earlier than usual? Please, don't.

>MTV-tans reaction to the new Gorillaz music video

Keep the dream alive user, there's hope

> Tfw you have to create a new series because your programming has been reruns since the last two months

I got you, babe.

this shit got me trippin

>she's literally touching herself tonight

Hi there. I'm sorry but I can't be there this weekend since I have problems with my internet in my house since Tuseday. Meanwhile have a little pic from me. I'll be next weekend with more stuff.

Love ya all!

Only 4 weeks left for the full album, she's going to be busy while Nick wonders why they house smell like fish

sup perla, and don't worry!

It's alright f-am, have a nice weekend

That sucks, I hope they fix your internet soon.

it was worth the wait

Cute CN, I'm sorry about your internet but thanks for coming.

My energy is fading at last. Before I nosedive my bed, have a quick somethin' for fun.

This specifically goes out to an user who directly requested something... Much lewder. It's no thigh job but hopefully this will hold you for now.

No worries Perla! Hope your internet troubles get resolved. You have a nice week, y'hear?

Mkay, I'll be back later. In the meantime, y'all stay chill!

JAM that's lewd! ... I love it!

Time for our monthly dose of N@N and Vi having fun at the office

Woah mama, I love N@N's face here but I gotta ask... is there a a link to the full thing?

I feel your pain buddy I hope it is only a minor problem, in my case they had to change the whole installation.

You can't fool me [as] where's the new seasons of Venture Bros and Rick and Morty!

I love Jack but come on! fucking hell can't wait any longer!

Stayed up a few more minutes just in case someone asked this

Nah, sorry, it's just her face. Though I might do something with it later in the week, or just something else with N@N. But, no promises.

Okay, NOW sleep time.

That would be great but I do not think this is enough, Cartoon Network stopped making movies from their series long ago, except for Adventure Time of course.

>Feelsbadman

Don't worry still loving her reaction, goodnight Jam

I can relate to this, some of the new songs on this album are orgasmic.

Yes but this is [adult swim] they literally have a show with a fish tank and nothing else, everything is possible!

Now I kinda wanna see a fight between TNT and AMC

Gotta love N@N, she has some of the best expressions

This nigga is right adult swim doesn't care what CN think they do what they want when they want

Looking foward to see this finished also more stuff with Classyc and FOXN

G'nite sweet prince, thanks for the early lewds

[as] can do something like Dexter's Lab: Ego Trip, it was a good tv-movie

CN in a whole prefers TV movies, creators usually ask for them and most of the time they do get approved

Not OR but damn dude I love how you keep bullying G4 even when he isn't around lol

Funny thing, they're both Genndy's shows, if they could make such a good movie with Ego Trip imagine what they can do now with Jack

They already gave us Jack with a gun, I dunno how far they can get

as far as they need to go but not so far to make FCC lost his shit

Yo. How's everyone doing?

Have a work in progress, I wanted to do something with some good ol' femme fatales. Inspired by that image a few threads ago with those Crocodile(from One Piece) girls lighting each other's cigars. No foxtel yet, but how do you like AT&T so far?

>N@N's pupils look like tiny hearts
>That filename.
Dear lord, she is the cutest/sexiest wife here and perfect mother material. Viacom is one lucky sonofabitch.

>having fun at the office

>Viacom and N@N try to have a fun morning, but he has to be at work that day and he has to go
>N@N is mad at his abrupt departure and thinks on how to get revenge
*Devious Plotting later*
>Vi's waiting for the workers to arrive
>They'll be in at any moment
>Suddenly the door opens and instead of his co-worker's Vi is met by his wife
>N@N comes in in a very short shirt and is wearing a perfume that makes him go wild.
Vi: "Honey, why are you here? You're not mad about this morning, are you?"
>He's nervous and that evil grin she has on and that outfit is making it worse(and his pants tighter)
N@N: "Nah, I'm not mad, I'm actually furious. You don't start something and then quit on me when it get's to the fun part."
>She sits on the desk in front of him and he realizes, she's not wearing any underwear
>He's about ready to nut right then and there
N@N: "Now, are you going to finish what you started or are we going to start all over again from the beginning?"
Vi: "Can I at least cancel the meeting, before my staff comes in and see's this?"
*several minutes later*
>A few of the workers come in and are stopped by a hastily scribbled note on the door; it reads
*Sorry, the meeting has been cancelled due to conflicting schedules. It will resume next week, most likely in the afternoon. Love, Vi.* *P.S. don't mind the noises, that's just the maintenance crew testing the structural integrity of our furniture. P.P.S. No it's not, we're fucking on the desk. Love, N@N"

Anon1: "Ya'know what, I'm never sitting on anything in there ever again."
Anon2: "Yeah, I'm with you. But hey, maybe he'll be in a better mood today."
Anon1: "I highly doubt that."

Hey Noir, welcome back dude!

thanks home boy

Shes a bad thing fine as hell

sup noir, nice nice at&t

I honestly think it looks great so far but I would like to see another update with the other two, I think overall this pic is going to be incredible

Well.... It was relevant to my time zone...
He actually considered Daylight Savings.

Go on

Yo Noir, doing good man glad you're back, your AT&T is sexy asf

This confirms my theory, AMC is the most badass movie channel.

I like this, I like this a lot.

amc the womanizer.
i spy paramount channel and tcm here. me right? if yes, you made my ot3 true.

>AMC, Paramount Channel and TCM
Finally my dream came true