Problematic films

She has a point, its 2017 and films like those aren't ok now

for you

>She's right! I'm wrong!
This comic is satirical, right?

I used to think liberals were decent people in the early 2010s

What happened?

so does she

Well, she was right about kicking him out of bed. That dude is a fucking pleb.

You grew up

Why does he have the SBaHJ mouth?

Once I find out one of my favourite films doesn't have sizeable female roles it also ceases to be my favourite
Glad this comic is full of logic, something females are known to value

Damn that's retarded, the appearance of males and females are judged on different characteristics.

See this is it fellas, off topic shitposting aside.

This is it. No really lets just slow it down for a sec.

This is the internet. This is 2017, now lets even do a hypothetical and go back to even 2013, lets say she doesn't have internet at home.

>go to starbucks
>posts this

it's the internet fellas, it's cheap, and some of the worst people to-o exsit or ever will exist from here on out will have access to it.

This isn't like some super complicated thing.

You think a news paper or a comics publisher would ever run this garbage? No.

No no no ha ha oh no laugh youtube video.mp4

No see, we get this whole Sup Forums thing, our memes all the fun great times, but we have to live with this, everyday, for the rest of our lives, our kids lives and their kids lives.

This is the internet.
what a fucking a laugh.

Sadly it's not

That's absolutely correct though, the real argument is who gives a fuck about comics? Men, so cater to them

no shit sherlock

Its written by a man

>women like feminine men
What a retarded comic

>who gives a fuck about comics? Men
I think you and I have a different definition of "men"

Anyone have the Jojo edit?

>How dare you try to agree with our ideals and openly show support for our movement!

Except look at the covers of romance novels (that target women) . All muscle bound "Power Fantasies". But anyway this is bait.

Impossible

so like spiderman?

Isn't that the whole point of yaoi though

stop baiting, you fucking piece of dogshit

Found it.

>you fucking piece of dogshit

Whaaaaaa

Game of Thrones

You got older, and the movement became more radical. Obama was a mistake. What was considered leftwing in the 90s basically became to be seen as ultra-right wing during his term. And non-fringe leftists turned into LGBTQBAAAP communists

poor thing. i'll end that panic attack with a nice cock to the ass.

she says they\re false equivalencies then pretty much confirms they\re not. how does author explain this?

He has a point.

Star Trek

it's a deep satire, but I think so
the author has built an entire internet persona around the craziness in the comic, but I'm pretty sure it's just a larp

a lot more white people in this crowd.
its almost like white people only do this to make themselves feel better and black people dont actually care for the most part.

kino post

>Shatner
>American
Holy wew.

BREAKING NEWS: Franchise that debuted in the mid-1960s has a cast mostly consisting of white men!

Kirk is American you retard.