Will we ever see another comedian as red pilled as Patrice was in our lifetimes?

Will we ever see another comedian as red pilled as Patrice was in our lifetimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will I ever give a shit?

Honestly no. Even back in the day I remember feeling super uncomfortable watching him talk about Jews in that interview with the Jewish kid. He was on a whole new level.

Never again. He had some good disciples like Burr but they've all been consumed by the leftist machine now.

It's strange how guys close to him soften up over the years, especially Norton. Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter went the complete opposite. He really was the mold that kept that whole cellar crowd together. Miss the fat cunt, fucking shame Elephant and Mr P. showed he was about to become THE comedian in town 2012 would have been his year and its the same year this PC horseshit rose to a maximum.

God I wish he were around to see the hollywood shit going on, wonder what he'd say about.

Link?

He already new the shit that was going on, he would probably say that under the layers of progressive bullshit men gonna be men and bitches gonna be bitches

>Implying Patrice wouldn't learn about the term "red pilled" and immediately burst into raucous laughter
>"THIS IS WHITE DUDES THINKING THEY FIGURED OUT PUSSY!"

Patrice figured out the game FOR REAL, he didn't bother with angry little red pill bullshit. red pill types still haven't caught on to the fact that letting their emotions run them just makes them women. as a man, no woman should ever get to you on that level or they win.

what do you think "red pill" means? It has nothing to do with women or MGTOW or PUA or any of that bullshit, it's mostly about race and politics actually

you've gotta be dumber than average to fulfill a Sup Forums stereotype, but comedians in general are dumber than average, so maybe

I was just using red pill in the very basic sense, not whatever retarded shit on leddit

yeah, and it's all angry white dude shit. key word angry

when will they make /satelliteradio/ so that Sup Forums can be purged of these redditors

Seriously you need to go back

>red pill types still haven't caught on to the fact that letting their emotions run them just makes them women. as a man, no woman should ever get to you on that level or they win.

I haven't listened to all his radio appearances but from the black phillip shows I've heard that was pretty much his entire MO when women came up.

based black man

i thought it meant have an awareness of the corruption of the world

It amuses me that one of the last people to be able to talk intelligently and eloquently about the insanity of our culture was a fat stinking nigger.

God has a vicious sense of humor.

The only thing that makes Patrice different from every other comedian out there is his brutal honesty about the people around him. It's a shame most comedians today have to walk on a fine line not to upset everyone.

absolutely ebin

he was only "redpilled" in that he knew a lot about a certain type of slutty woman

>leftist
bill is apolitical as fuck, he literally knows nothing about politics and admits it and just shits on everyone, including the liberal golden boy Obama.

you misused it completely though, it has nothing to do with women. It has nothing to do with "figuring out pussy"

youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58

everybody thinks they have the secret answer. redpillers are dipshit virgins who complain about women being whores and about how the jews are why coporate lobbyists own washington policy making

I spend a lot of time on Sup Forums and it's not really about women being whores, it's more about recognizing the horrible realities of the world

according to the redpill movie it does. but it can mean anything you want, becase its just a blanket buzzword losers use to validate their overly simplistic explanations for how the world works

like what? if you have a basic working understanding of how campaign finance works youre redpilled?

this guys literally went insane around 2010. that bennington interview was fucking painful to sit through

Artie Lange recently told a story about a day when everyone knew Patrice had gone to the doctor. In his sarcastic Boston accent, Nick DiPaolo asked:
>So how was your physical?
Patrice replied:
>Man, I got 8 out of 10 things that kill niggas.
Without blinking, Nick asked:
>Is one of them a handgun?

yeah, you don't use a buzzword while pretending to understand the world and lecturing people on their ignorance so you're much less retarded

the whole crew of unknown comedians he ran with all shared teh same views. they just wanted money and branched out.

does no one remember Amy Schumer being a regular on FoxNews?

It's actually not about that specifically. It's about much more.