youtube.com/watch?v=PzQJpP8M7XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HYPE

Aki is cute

CUTE!

The fuck is this shit?

Megaman died. Again.

IT'S MEGA TIME

They're gonna at least use the bosses from the game or they will just create a bunch of OC's?

I hope this garbage will finally put Megaman out of his miserable existence. His time has past

Why did they give Ben10 a Megaman form? Megaman's not an alien.

both

He's not dead until the memes kicks in.

At the very least Fire Man's been confirmed to appear.

But I want Cutman

Don't forget Drill Man

ExecutivemeddlingMan

AND IT'S SCHOOL PICTURE DAY!

I just want crashman

youtube.com/watch?v=KBkwyaA2ScU

Honestly, I'm so used to disappointment at this point, that I just don't care anymore.

Why does he look so smug?

Dreamworks face.

I want to see Pharaoh Man in all his Mega-punching glory again. m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7dSJN5LgsE

>mfw I realized it's Mega Man's 30th anniversary this year and this is all he's getting

Never thought I'd agree with the Joker.

Unnecessary the Character.

Well...

>inb4 that one fag avatar fags and still continues to whine about Mega Man after nearly half a decade

FUCK THAT WAS THE WRONG FILE

Meant to post this.

At least it's better than what Metroid got on her anniversary.

No.
Because while Federation Force was shit, we got AM2R. Nintendo were asshole, but we still got the game.

>Yeah well we got a fan game!

that shit was a real metroid game

Probably the best one since Super, which is hell of depressing all things considered

Metroid has been Nintendo's black sheep basement gimp since the N64 days. They never know what to do with it themselves, despite the name being half a fucking game genre unto itself. Bloody travesty.

I've seen this treasure like 6 times trying to rationalize it. i can't.

it doesn't help that the 8 but megamans jumping sound effect is the fucking shooting one and the shooting one is some weird laser thing.

I prefer a really good fangame than nothing at all.
I got a solid 10H of entertainement ot of it.

As a Megaman and a Metroid fan, I am sure I won't get as much from Megaman this year.

So after all this time, and all we have is a bloody 3D anime?

Why 3D CGI?

It's a legitimately good fangame though.

Actually that's a fair point, wasn't there some 2D footage not too long ago?

Maybe only the transformation is in 3D.
Like the old 90s Iron Man cartoon. The scene morph in 3D to make him pick up the helmet. That was stupid.

No thank you.

why do you do this op

Unless they release Corrupted, which probably won't happen until 2019 at the earliest.

>3D anime
Sorry, user. This is 100% american production and all the executive meddling that comes with it.

I'm not even mad, I'm just legitimately confused what they're going for here.

Just let it stay unlicensed and rot in obscurity.

Please God. Just this once. You owe me.

WHEN THE AIRPORT

IS MINE

But why

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

fuck off boco

I agree

They couldn't just let MegaMan die with dignity.

I'm just sitting here trying to imagine how many times the catchphrase "Meganize Me!" had to be approved to get this far.

Isn't there a Mega Man movie in the works?

>Could have been "Rock On"
>Even "Megamerge"sounds better.

Omega-Xis was kinda cool though. Gave a good balance to the "Stoic motherfucker" personality the main character had, at least in the first game.

They probaby argued about which one would make for a better catch phrase, either Meganize me or It's Mega time!

In the end, they choose both.

How could it become this?
Why didn't Capcom put their foot down?
What if this ends up passable/good like the Sonic Boom cartoon?

Ugh, Meme Man and Captain N Cancer Man in the same show.

Mighty number yikes

I'm baffled by this, I am legitimately scratching my head over every single thing in this clip, from the generic "future kid" aesthetic the kid has to the catchphrase "Meganize me!" and "It's mega time!" not to mention the small unnecessary sidekick that will most likely serve as a comedic sidekick. I feels like a copypasta someone made to try and make fun of executive thinking and executive meddling and yet it's 100% real, I am in disbelief.

My friend darq is a diehard, can't wait to see his tears.

From what I've seen, it's akin to something like Triforce Heroes. It's suitable as a filler game between big releases, but the issue is that Metroid doesn't have any big releases to look forward to so it just pissed people off. The game is actually fine from what I hear, it's just not the game any big Metroid fan wanted or was waiting for, and as such it came across more insulting to them than anything.

I would've dug a Federation Force with actual proper designs, the SD looks like shit in that game.

But pic related looks great

maybe 'let's ROCK!'

if im not mistaken, 'Aki' is a human, right?

still robot

the tiny man is inside his head

I still say Sm4sh was the perfect sendoff for Mega Man.
Everything else so far has just been beating a dead horse and I don't even care anymore.

well, at least they didnt fudge that up...

I was really hoping for a horror-esque federation marines game where you're in a similar situation to the marines from prime 2.

The amount of apologisim I see over this on Twitter is astounding. People are bending over backwards to defend this pile.

I think 10 would have been a fine sendoff had Capcom out and out said "this is it, we're putting Megaman in the vault. We don't know when you'll see him again, but someday you will."

Exactly, co-op. In the world of Metroid but without Samus' powers or skills.

really?

you have some sample tweets?

>a fucking fighter treated megaman better than capcom has in the past 5 years

it hurts

>more love and research went into a Smash Bros introduction video than this entire show

>To think we could have this as our proper animated introduction to megaman:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnPlff7btoM

>This could have hit, and things like we have now would probably never happened!

Damn you Ruby-Spears! from this day on you will be known as the biggest faggots in all of VG animation history!

Check Protodude's twitter feed. It's mostly just "it's for kids so it's okay if it's shit" types.

Forgive Protodude. He's in a tough position.
I can't say anything more but don't be too hard on the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX2KNyaoNV4

THE PAC IS BACK GHOST CHOMPING AT HIS FEET

Oh wait wrong character

I don't know why, but the fact that the only Mega Man game that doesn't get a move in the moveset is 5 irks me.

No reveal was more hype than this. Although in this thread maybe that's a little biased.

If Sonic had been the first 3rd-party character reveal, it would have been the most earth shattering reveal in gaming history

that was hot

If he's stuck with some NDC agreement or PR deal I can't blame him, but it's still frustrating. I know he wouldn't shit on it outright, but I can't stand watching him beg us to give it a chance when we can tell with near-absolute certainty how this is gonna pan out.

I'd bet left arm they completely omit Roll and Rush, or start hinting at Zero before episode 10.

>smarm brow

OK, granted. A bit baffling that Snake was the first third party reveal instead of Sonic, the character with the notorious Melee rumor.

Like I said, I can't say anything more and neither can he.

>If Sonic had been the first 3rd-party character reveal, it would have been the most earth shattering reveal in gaming history
Instead, the most earth shaterring reveal was this:
youtube.com/watch?v=PzQJpP8M7XA

Mind you, Sonic's reveal was a bit curved down by Sonic and Mario Olympic being revealed just beforehand.

Mega Man DON'T!!!

kek

I'm getting flash backs to the Ruby Spears cartoon, except at least that was more original since it didn't take place in high school.

I still have hope.

tfw nobody remembers YOUR fangame

The animation looks nice.

"Meganize Me" sounds stupid, but I'm sure "Plasma Power" did too back in the nineties.

I think Meganize is a pun on "Mechanize"

Hmmm, talking seriously:

We are (myself included) judging this WAY too seriously, mostly out of nostalgia and love for the original series, a series that has been quite ignored for some time, so a lil bit of anger could be justified.

We should wait and see at least a couple full epr before continue judging, we dont know how the writing is, we dont know what other characters will be, we dont know how the tone of the show will be.

Man of Action DOES know how to do shit when he wants it, and judging something out of 30 secs of video footage with almost no context is WAY too unfair...

It's not like Mega Manhas never been redesigned. Hell, we've got like four different continuities that Capcom was trying to keep up at once at one point.

Sizzling circuits!

Which at least makes it a better catch phrase than "It's Mega Time!"

What does that even mean? Mega is not a verb!

Now watch as we never see any bomb themed robot as that might be considered dangerous and insensitive. Or they inspire children to want to play with explosives.

We never see any cut or blade themed robot since that might inspire kids to play with scissors

And certain robots like Flame Man, Ice Man, Pharoh Man, Tomahawk Man, or Cloud Man because they might be considered racially insensitive