/trek/

Ensign Pretty Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Mintakan
archive.is/9y5QJ
archive.is/tCRb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they all become Diplomats?

I know it's an authentic /trek/ thread because I'm already cringing.

So who was the Harvey Weinstein of Starfleet?

To the date

they look like waiters

Fuck, I think I know exactly where that's at, San Gabriel Valley for sure, I'd recognize those purple mountains anywhere.

That's going west, like Glendale or somesuch

Bashir

She's got nothing on Pretty

Just put on S3:E4 Who Watches The Watchers. What did I think of this episode?

Solid episode, one of the best in all of Trek.

>mfw this nobody won The Amazing Race

I made a working prototype of a structural integrity field using modified Dyson fan rings and magnets.

>mfw i forget the image

Is Data becoming fully functional at that moment?

I love that extra!

Spookiest Star Trek episode?

>it's a Worf joins future Sup Forums episode
All joking aside, didn't the last two seasons of DS9 basically prove that this guy was right? The first time I watched DS9 I figured this guy was just a sanctimonious asshole and promptly forgot about him, but when I rewatched the series and got to this episode, knowing what was to come, it seemed like he was spot-on. His entire point was that the Federation wasn't going to survive if it stayed as soft as it was at that time, and that the Klingons, Dominion, Cardassians, etc, basically saw it as a prize waiting to be awarded. This was an accurate assessment; in season 7, we see Weyoun and the Breen discussing who will get to rule Earth when the war is over. The Federation only survived the Borg and the Dominion because it realized that the best defense is a good offense, something it had made a point of denying up until that point.

then who was spacesuit

Tuvok was based as fuck

Kirk in his prime is taken to the future. Retrained and given command.

Would he have finished the Dominion for good?

He was a fucking terrorist

Data.. easy with the carrots..

>Fucks the Female changeling
>Entire great link gets polluted with his seed

Voyager had a few good ones:
>Juggernaut
>The Thaw
>Coda

I guess that's why they called him "Bones" XD

This is the new cut, y'all be back WOOP WOOP WOOP

Too many times in this modern era, wise words are ignored because they don't comport with some imagined politically correct "truth".

It's a sad day when a powerful civilization will slit it own throat in the name of some misguided idea of progress. How can there be progress if you leave your society open to infiltration and domination by your enemies?

Fair is fair, but common sense has gone the way of the Dodo, and our civilization is next to follow. Powerful societies that forget how powerful societies are won an maintained are unequivocally doors to be colored by the ones who haven't become weak an decadent.

Dukat caca

>Juggernaut
I forgot about the Malon. For good reason, too...they were like Captain Planet villains

Too true m'lady

*tips fedora*

>flat affect
>no expression
lol, this chick looks like a real trek nerd

Doors
*Doomed

Pretty wasted friendos

He's undercover there after serving with Sulu or some shit. The beginning of his second Starfleet career.

pffft

Does this bitch really get away with it

it's funny how much this shows american is in decay right now

look at that place, fucking ruined and unmaintained

The Voth guy said he wouldn't give up his quest to get his species to abandon creationi- I mean, the doctrine, but as far as we know, yes, she does get away with it.

the road is fucked, but there's a good amount of new construction as well.

Did Pretty flash her puss to the nation walking across the stage at an awards ceremony? I think NOT.

>the road is fucked
that's the point

mind your infrastructure. corporations grow while the country around it stagnates

yes but that's private construction

Oh, Lyta Alexander, how far you fell...

>writers make sure you know that Tuvok and Vorik are the only two Vulcans on Voyager
>keep putting Vulcan ears on background extras
I guess those are just Romulans, then?

Also roads always need to be resurfaced. Even in places without snow it's at least needed every decade. Places with snow and subzero temps probably last half that.

maybe they were mintakan

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Mintakan

Luther Sloan, Internal Affairs. I'd like to ask you a few questions about how you discovered the nature of the morphogenic virus, that project is classified at the highest level.

Depends on a few factors.

Does he get his original ship?
Does he get an aged Spock?
Does he get a Scotty who'd been stuck in a transporter?

>WE
>WILL
>BE
>SPACEMEN

Finished DS9. I don't want to watch Voyager but it's the only one i haven't watched yet

>the vision realized.

Just skip all the episodes with Neelix or Tom

>Skipping the episode where they build the Delta Flyer
Don't listen to him. If it's your first run through, don't skip anything. Just because people don't like an episode doesn't mean you won't, and just because you don't like an episode doesn't mean you won't like certain aspects of it; there might be set designs, costume designs, fictional technology, or parts of the writing that you personally enjoy. You miss all of that when you ignore an episode just because a Taiwanese whittling forum told you it was bad.

That pic is like 20 years old

But Tom Paris and Neelix are two of the worst characters in the history of main Trek casts

Sort of, but as Dax points out, the problem with his rhetoric is that most people visit Risa as a vacation. Rather, the real point was made by Quark: humans talk a good game, but when the chips are down they're just as savage as anyone else. Or anyway, a bunch of other shit goes down in Deep Space Nine, like Sisko deploying chemical weapons to capture a Maquis leader, and Sisko covering up an assassination to get the romulans into an alliance, and Section 31 being introduced to engage in biological warfare against the changelings, and Sisko calling on the Prophets to blink a Jem'Hadar fleet out of existence.
That guy just jumped the gun on his sanctimoniousness.

These are unhealthy thoughts I'm having about someone who's probably in their 80s by now.

That's no female.

>If you're here and out there, then whos driving th-... WHOAAAAAAA

God damn this episode was depressing.

Oh fuck it's the Inhibitors

>mfw Far Beyond The Stars makes a better case than the Black Lives Matter movement
>mfw this episode is kino
>mfw cutting between those 2 cops played by Marc Alaimo and Jeffrey Combs and Dukat and Weyoun beating up Benny

one of the rare Voyager kinos

even clone janeway fucks everything up.

she should have killed the miners and taken that Y class planet. Then sent out a message that real Voyager would get.

>she should have killed the miners and taken that Y class planet.
Impossible in the state her ship was in. They would have been destroyed in the process.

Neelix had a few great episodes
>Phage
>Jetrel
>Mortal Coil

>optronic
What is 'optronic' supposed to mean?

>great
There's that word again...

If you're a Trek fan, chances are you're a pedophile. It's no surprise that Sup Forums would have a running general for it.

According to detectives in the U.S., 99% of the pedos they arrest have Trek merchandise in their homes[1]. What's the chance that any random Trek fan (such as one posting in this thread) wants to diddle kids? Let's underestimate, for the sake of argument, and say only 90% of pedos are Trekkies.

(90% * number of pedophiles) / (total number of Trekkies)

Number of pedophiles = 4% of population[2]

In the U.S., there would have to be a total of over 23 million Trekkies for the probability of a random Trekkie being a pedophile to be less than 50%. Given that these days there are probably less than 23 million Trek fans in the U.S., it's almost certain that most of the people posting in these threads, if not all, want to fuck kids.

[1] archive.is/9y5QJ
[2] archive.is/tCRb4

optic-: of, or relating to the eye or to vision; of, or relating to optics or optical instruments
-tronic: referring to a device, tool, or instrument; more generally, used in the names of any kind of chamber or apparatus used in experiments

was she ever credited?

we used to call her Ensign Almost.

I swear I saw Vulcan Marquis in the early seasons of Voyager as well

lol who comes up with this shit? how much to they get paid?

>One Little Ship
Is this one of the worst DS9 episodes, or is this one of the worst DS9 episodes?

The one that bothers me is "triaxilating," which just means, occurring on three axes. But in Voyager it means "space magic."

nevermind, ogle reverse image search.

>quantum torpedoes

>these torpedoes have an EXTREMELY specific yield

>Captain Janeway, we have -47 torpedoes remaining

they are very very very very VERY small.

They are, in fact, the smallest possible torpedoes

What is this expression trying to convey?

>worst
I don't understand, I thought it was pretty fun and I've never heard anyone suggest it as bad, much less worst, up until now.

>Fire a full volley of Planck missiles!
lust

>Captain, we've just lost our eighth of three shuttlecraft.

Quantum means quantized, as in discretized. It refers to the observation that some phenomena occur with surprisingly tight tolerances. But this makes "quantum torpedoes" an even stranger name.

(Hatefuck later, my place, not yours)

There has never been a good 'shrinking' episode of any TV show or a good 'shrinking' movie.

she's perfect
why didn't she make it brahs

>what is honey i shrunk the kids?