I think this is the best MCU film. It's fun

I think this is the best MCU film. It's fun.

I'm sad we never got to see Wright's version

Everything I've heard about Wright's version sounds like things were changed for the better desu

Explain

I watch it with my mom when it comes on TV. It doesn't feel like any other Marvel movie. Maybe that's why I like it so much.

Better than ANY film DC (disgusting crap) puts out.

If I was a DCuck, I'd do this...

I hope Eva has a better haircut in the next movie.

It's even worse than the average capeshit, which is horrible to begin with.

Unlikely, it's a reference to the comic character's hairstyle.

I think it benefits greatly by essentially being a standalone movie, i.e. not overtly tied into the MCU. Paul Rudd is funny and charming without being to memey. And I love Evie

The sequence when he goes subatomic was cool as hell

>The sequence when he goes subatomic was cool as hell
My personal favorite scene in the movie, you have good taste.

BvS was excellent im sorry you have bad taste

>he fell for the meme

We never would have gotten the falcon scene or the flash back with Peggy. Any mention of the avengers and their facility would have been cut.

I’d say we got 90% of Wright’s version.

I can’t tell if wasp was his idea or the studios she seems like something the studion would have put in when wright would have wanted the focus on Scott.

>it's fun

I just heard it was more mean-spirited,

Without memeing, what was bad about it

also no quantum realm in Wrights version which i thought was the most interesting concept in the movie.

What does that mean?

Everything

Hated the jewess.

Paul Rudd was incredibly likeable and his Mexican buddy was pretty funny too

Nice explanation. More proof people blindly hate DC with no reasoning.

>The sequence when he goes subatomic was cool as hell
That didn't make any sense to me. If he was shrunk down to the size of an atom and smaller, how was he still intact and not broken up into atoms? Was he made up of particles smaller than atoms that can still retain their shape?

Doesn't make sense.

The DCEU is poop, and not including a GL in League was a big mistake

Still not a good answer. God, I've been scowering the internet for months for a real honest and fair dismissal of the DC movies, but I have yet to hear one.

Why don't you try reading the source material dude? It really butchers the characters. I'd be happy to recommend you some

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Ant Man
3. Winter Soldier
4. Iron Man
5. Captain America

the rest are all pretty much trash. if Spiderman homecoming counts then it goes above iron man

GILF Peggy Carter in the opening sequence was a pleasant surprise

user, you're retarded.

Shrinking already brings this questions into the light. You're just questioning it because it's being pushed to an extreme. This is akin to asking why Flash's clothing doesn't disintigrate or why Quicksilver didn't shatter every bone in everybody he saved from the bomb in X-men.

Everything.

You’re silly.

Or try reading every review. Since you looked everywhere.

They specifically explain in the movie the shrinking works by "shortening the distance between atoms." How can you make something smaller than an atom just by squishing atoms closer together?

By shortening distances further.

What if all his bones do break every time he does that, but they heal at such an decelerated speed that they heal as they break and he's just use to it?

Not trying to shit on DC, but at least marvel gets this one thing right: not everything has to end with the world almost being destroyed. The climax is a fucking battle in a little girls room. I don't get why every DC movie has to end with the big bad whatever is on the verge of destroying the world.

You know there's no answer to that question so why even ask it? Good job, you figured out the physics of a capeshit movie about a guy with a shrinking suit who controls ants are wildly inconsistent

I don't think it's a bad movie, but this was the movie that convinced me to stop watching superhero movies for a while

why?

oversaturation of the genre and I'm not into superhero stuff in general