New Mewni buggirls/THICC Star Vs. thread. Post degeneracy here such as

New Mewni buggirls/THICC Star Vs. thread. Post degeneracy here such as

>Will Star into a grotesque bug queen when she grows up?
>Will Jackie get DEM HIPS?
>Can anything stop the Marcodic?

If we get /trashed/ that's fine, but try to keep it civil. We just want to discuss horrifying/THICC alt-U's of Star Vs. characters, not shitfight with the mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8GEextb.png
youtube.com/watch?v=mrL2A7my1fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish my little pony would come back just so it could replace this garbage

Reposting from the old thread
pastebin.com/BuZuxHxt

>My negro from another womb

Are you sure you're not blood-related to Bmage friendo? That piece has his style all over it except for the foreground/background composition. Love the bulges on the tail.

Also the implication that

>All Mewni queens experienced a life cycle stage as a bloated breeding blob at some point

Looking at you, Queen Moon, you've got some awkward explaining to do

Idea is more of some corruption of Star's metamorphosis process rather then being a general Mewni thing.

Like if she had ended up stuck in Mewberty form and just ended up descending further into a cycle of hedonism as an insectoid broodmother

This is some beautiful stuff

That's prettygood too. Especially if it's a vicious cycle of insect breeding instincts > use magic to be bigger so you can get more partners > more breeding instincts, and so on

We need a writefag on this but not me because I'm busy with my Patreon

So, any leaks or news on the next season?

There's a general already up. This thread is for degenerates only.

Does NTR count as degenerate?

i like the idea of this transformation actually being a gradual part of her abilities, rather then the pastebin idea. Having her slowly be corrupted beyond her control has a ton of potential.

Ever wonder what monster sex would've been like for eclipsa?

Read or watch the works of Toshio Maeda (La Blue Girl, Urotsukidoji, Nightmare Campus, Adventure Kid)

Sloppy sex ahoy with monster dick ravaging Eclipsa's vag.

I imagine it would be like that in kuroinu episode 3 the one with the loli and the orcs considering how massive her monster husbando is.

I got you the first time

Compiled the fucksmithery from last thread.

Been a while since I've done that. Have all sorts of fond memories of Fertility Goddess Jane or Mutant Lilo threads.

There's already a general up, and the Jackie thread really doesn't need to be turned into a second general. Delete the thread

They're too busy cuckposting to get this weird.

>MLP

Weebs would still complain, remember, ponies were banned because they escaped Sup Forums, this is a containment board, remember the ruby gloom spam? Most newfags have no idea why the show is infamous but it was the same really, weeaboos got more trigger for it being a cartoon than an spam.

There is notching wrong with Star vs, you people are falling in their fucking game.

If its because of the gay lovers at the end of last season, I just hope Pence or some repug could ban anime and see how they like those conservatives now.

>fertility Jane

Holy shit wasn't that like 10 years ago

Goddamn I feel old, why am I still here

There was an error here, as they neglected to count Star's legs; she ultimately has eight limbs.

Four years ago.

>nothing wrong with star vs
desu it's inferior to even mlp.

Do you have anything to back that up?

>Randumb humor
>Even less world building
>Insufferable heroine
>No good songs
I don't know user.
I mean, it has its good points.
But it isn't that good and doesn't deserve all this hype/spam
Biggest reason is the waifus, obviously.

I still think we should have gone to /trash/ directly, then we could post NSFW stuff.

I for one, vote for the + shaped double vagina being canon to this idea

A'ight, that's enough for me! O_e

huh

Where even WOULD Bug Queen Star's vagina be? Where is the vagina equivalent on a termite queen?

Maybe something like, this? i.imgur.com/8GEextb.png

shhh

What if she had both: The abdomen one and a regular pelvic one?

>will Star turn into a grotesque bug
Her mewberty form would look similar to her mother's in Starcrushed. She will also gain the ability to transform to her mewberty form and back.

>will Jackie get more thick
Jackie was seen to be skinny before she went through puberty. How she is now is her glorious adult body

LEWD

fat lazy jackie

>Post degeneracy here

anyone got a pic of the cuck hair?
I need it for edit purposes

Too pleb

bump

>Days pass, then months, after Star's descent into pure hedonism.
>While Moon herself was much more confident and headstrong about giving into her desires at a young age, once Star had a taste....she couldn't stop herself, intentionally casting increasingly pervasive, dark spells on her own body in hopes of furthering the ongoing pleasure high. Numerous times she goes about enlarging her bust and posterior,utterly in love with the sensation of being so SENSUAL to the touch as her hands wildly groped at herself. At first this self experiment only darkened her skin to a lush lavender color,but with every passing day, more of her appearance is left to be altered by her own uncontrollable ambitions, with Mewberty wings, antennae, and the dual set of extra arms becoming a permanent addition . Eventually, Star's own debauchery-fueled magics leave her with mind addled to the point that she can't quite wield her wand right anymore, dropping it onto the ground as she lays back to enjoy the ecstatic mindnumbing sensation of the multitude of orgasms overtaking her. She need not even have to touch her cast a spell at this point, room-filling frame simply self sustaining itself with arcane energies.
>The product of her tampering is easily evident from the sight of her too, body bloated and swollen outwards at all sides,twitching as those rolls of potent rubbery-looking bugblubber constantly undulate upon her grubqueen-esq. figure. Her mouth stays parted open, drooling sufficiently so as she ushers forth weak moans whenever her backside emits more of that addictive nectar. Heavy layers of dense padding make up her insectoid frame , giving her such an imposing appearance with her incredible size, measuring a solid 13 ft long,9 ft high, and frame wide enough that it can't quite fit through the doorway anymore. Even her skin appears squishier to the touch as an added bonus, feeling buttery soft to the touch (as well as slightly sticky, thanks to her syrupy secretions).

>Every single one of her pores release an impressive amount of her own aromatic juices day in day out, her 'hive' of a bedroom slathered all over in the violet slime as if to somehow perversely trap the smell filling out every inch of the room. It ends up seeping out into the hallway once its built up enough, her perfume-like aphrodisiac makes short work of the Diaz abode, infecting each of them and overtaking their will with Star's arcane-fueled musk. It doesn't take long before both Marco and Janna both are drawn to Star's new 'hive' , completely unfazed by her appalling appearance once they enter the slime-ridden interior of her innerdwellings, walking past the many mounds of slime...as Star herself smiles wide, raising her abdomen into the air as she fully exposes her befouled nethers to her entranced guests as if to bait them in. Every LOUD slurp and suckle against her puffy labia has her cooing in pleasure, antennae and breasts both trembling in unison as she goes through a bit of a fitful spasm, enjoying every last minute of their unconditional passion as her pussy and pucker alike are fervently eaten out and tongue-fucked. Half-lidded and panting like that of a canine in heat, Star grasps her own bust out of instinct alone as she feels them savor her juices, drinking down that compelling slurry while face-deep within her quad set of juicy labia , as well as her saucer-sized shithole no less.
>Each flick against one of those 4 plump, protruding clits has her nearly braindead with pleasure, one eye open wide and the other half lidded while she shamelessly sprays her friends with a hot batch of her fresh, enriched femcum. It splatters out into each of their mouths, drunken up greedily as they finger both holes in a successfully attempt to increase the flow, encouraging a deep moan from Star's spittle-soaked lips.

>Even with this , two drooling servants that would happily spend the rest of their days tending to Star's sodden underside as she douses them in her orgasms, it's still not enough for the needy buggirl...bodily urges influencing her decisions as she decides that she needs MORE individuals to sate her unyielding lust
>All it takes is a simple command to those that have tasted her , and they obey, diligently grasping the sides of Star's body and gritting their teeth as they hoist up her juicy thorax. Bringing it to the nearby window, Star can barely contain herself as she continues to dimwittedly giggle, anus dilating and that enormous cunt of hers emitting such an intense amount of heat from the anticipation built up within her.
>Once the window is opened though, Star singlehandedly seals the fate of the entire town, with her intense, magically infused haze now rising into the air and casting an inescapable fog around the entire town. One by one, the surrounding residents fall victim to the hypnotic bugmusk, seeking out the source of this 'queen' , with Star herself already snickering and playing with herself at sight of the first few dozen individuals being drawn in towards the sight/smell of her immensely-oversized, glossy, quivering ass.
>Within days, she's soon expanded her Hive across the entire Diaz household and then some, with the steady influx of fresh drones intent to do whatever it takes to get a mouthful of her rearend able to acquire whatever she possibly desires.

A good start. You forgot the multiple arms, though.

Multiple legs you mean

not the artist, I believe it was done by Edge

It was made by SuperSpoe in the last thread

>Dems were the ones pushing for the first big video game bans
>Dems were the ones pushing the big anime bans
>yet this meme still continues

The left can't exist without censorship.

>Episodes and comedy get way better after Season 1A but I understand that comedy is subjective. Still quality goes up
>The lore actually goes to explore a lot about the setting and there is actually an interesting mystery about Mewni's past queens (won't spoil too much)
>The heroine actually suffers and matures as a character
>Actually good score (See: Blood Moon Waltz) and there are some good lyrical songs around Season 2B specifically. But not every cartoon has to have lyrical songs to be good.

Did you just watch the first few episodes? If you did I understand, just saying it gets better.

SHOW US YOUR BUTT
SPREAD YOUR BUTT

I wonder if the user from the last thread will deliver on his promise of a Jackie weight gain comic.

Wouldn't Star's parents find out and stop her?

Are you asking for Star to lewd up Moon

Cause I'm totally down for the idea of her Mom catching wind of her antics and personally attempting to quell her unruly offspring with disastrous results.

>mfw I realize I'm truly among the degenerates

It would make for a great showdown. Does Moon fight fire with fire? Does Star prey on her mom's inhibitions?

>Moon, in all her glory and grandeur, confronting her daughter, bloated and degenerate
>The silver butterfly versus the slimy termite queen

>149
oh we finally reached it

>get banned because some darkweb fuckass was spoofing my mobile's IP to post CP on some board I've never been to
>come back after 12 and this thread is still up

Well damn, I didn't expect us perverts to be so resilient. What'd I miss?

>Moon goes into the fight full of hubris fueled by her own skill and the appearance that Star is too crazed to pose a formidable threat.
>She flits to and fro above Star's corpulent form, gawking in mixed horror and disgust at the wanton, senseless display her daughter's become.
>It's a distraction she pays for.
>Star throws her head back with a guttural moan and hefts her chest as ducts widen to beam jets of cream skyward.
>The rocketing deluge slams into Moon before she can react.
>Sparkling wings heavy with syrupy weight, she crashes to the ground sputtering and blinded, body drenched in cloying lactic.

something wonderful

Seems that way. Where the hell did that drawfag go? We were on our way to a delicious slimy AU with his work

But why not projectile eggs/mucus though

Could even go for a gag with the RAT-A-TAT-TAT of firing eggs from the ovipositor

I feel like the giant wingspan Star has in Chief's pastebin and such should be more then just for show. Like it's still able to get her off the ground even with her bulk and she gets to be some debauched purple Mothra that just dwarves her mother.

Gentlemen, i have a question
What would have happened if tom had the dance with star back when The BMB happened?
Have some wong for your time

Her wings would probably be more for helping her slither around and for fanning her pheromones than taking to the air too much.

She wouldn't fly so much as make really big "hops" when the need calls for it.

>According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a Mewman mutant should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The Mewman, of course, flies anyway because Mewmans don't care what humans think is impossible.

She gonna end up like the bitch from Kim P. Forget her rival's name, she'll get with the one guy you think no one would ever go for aka Tom.

>Could even go for a gag with the RAT-A-TAT-TAT of firing eggs from the ovipositor

Yes.
Very much yes.

That or even doing something like this youtube.com/watch?v=mrL2A7my1fc but with her sticky, dripping backside. Just casting a wild rope of slime out in all directions as she simply shakes her ass about with glee.

At any rate, it's sexier if Star's too huge and fat to fly. Instead she just tanks everything with her size and flab.

We also need to consider that, feeding off her greed and lust, her magic is probably stronger than Moon's at this point, so she'd be able to zap her.

Personally, I had a different idea for ovipositor use, depending on how "dark" things are allowed to get.
It borders on body horror.
>youtube.com/watch?v=mrL2A7my1fc
That's horrifying but completely appropriate.

Star using slime cannons to incapacitate Moon actually works better in keeping with the "bug vs. bug" theme than the other method used.

>slime cannons

Which are her breasts, since we said she had six of them

>body horror
Fuck yeah give me that shit

>Star liquefying and consuming her mother
I don't know if I want to go down this road, but I probably do.

>MLP is better because I like it better!

Go back to /mlp/ you cancerous brony faggot.

Jackie rescues Marco, also somehow bringing him back to lucidity. They escape, but eventually get hunted down and cornered.

Jealously enraged that Jackie was able to get Marco to choose her even after all the control Star had over him, she makes sure that there is no "choice" between them anymore.
She fuses Jackie with the end of her abdomen/ovipositor/sliming tail from the waist-down like pic-related.

Does anyone else picture Trap Marco forced to play to Star and amuse her? Sort of the Slave Leia to Star's Jabba.

That would be awesome. So does Jacky spend the rest of her life puking eggs or do they come from other orifices?

Coughing up eggs while the rest of her bloats up from Star's slime. I imagine she eventually gets used as an injector by grabbing a hold of victims and locking lips.

Damn what are they feeding this girl?

If this thread gets deleted let's make another on /trash/

Jesus Christ this shit is hot. Just imagining how miserable she is, and knowing that is how her life is from now on, forever the ovipositor of the girl she tried to cuck.

With Star's hormones pumping through her, she might not be miserable at all. She might come to love her new place in life.

But even if she did absolutely hate it, she wouldn't be able to fight the compulsion her new purpose gives her; crawling after girls and numbing them with her saliva before making them share her pain.

I think it would be great if Star is enjoying the transformation and Jackie is hating it. Then again, I might be biased because I'm a sadist. I just really want to her eyes full of tears as Star forces her to impregnate yet another of the girls from school by making out with them.

>I'm a sadist.

Why not /aco/ in a general Star thread?

Because most /aco/ people get buttmad if you talk about weird fetishes

Playing CoC gave me the idea of Bugstar functioning like a Beegirl, having the ass and abdomen as separate entities/holes.
Star can then oviposit eggs, but they can only be ferilized via regular sex.
Of course, the oviposited eggs would need to be hosted in a heathy human in order to come to term and be laid. That's where Marco comes in, to impregnate then be implanted with a eggs which are reborn. Slowly his hips would widen with each successive egg, and daily intake of Star's jelly would mutate him into a proper Mewnian worker.

>I just really want to her eyes full of tears as
Imagine Jackie's horror after paralyzing yet another girl against her will and preparing to kiss her, when Star stops her and says she wants to try something new.

>"Turn her around and bend her over, I want to see how well they incubate up the other side. Dig in~"

Nah, Star just needs to enslave the girls at school to be her obedient drones and carry her eggs for her
Just like a real hive all the workers need to be female.
Then Jackie gets a little too greedy with Star's nectar and starts dipping into her personal royal jelly, becoming more queen like herself, she slips free of Star's control once she has become a queen herself and tries to steal Marco away to from a new hive