So raimi is directing again?

So raimi is directing again?

this will suck

I don't get his obsession with Jews

>IMPRESSIVE!
>for a nigger!

What did he mean?

Weird seeing spidy wearing a jacket and not an ugly blue sweater

Oh look, Sup Forums posters don't even bother to pretend any more.

Thanks mods.

>Green Goblin: You're an amazing creature, Spider-Man. You and I are not so different.
>Spider-Man: I'm not like you. You're a faggot.

I know they're enemies and all but I think this line was a bit much.

I still dont see the point of having uncle ben read from the mein kampf for 30 minutes in the uncensored directors cut

These unfunny threads that seem to be made by 14 year olds have really made me come to Sup Forums less.

then go back to tumblr

Blame Sup Forums and the useless mods for that.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>"What a shitty dinner Peter, Aunt May make would make Hitler blush from the overcooked roast beef"

How did this pass production?

it was a different time

Not again

Can someone post Tobey spidey with the swastika on his chest please

Yes, trump is president OP, it's a different time now

>I don't think I like jews that much
Wadefug raimi :-DDD

Is it true that 9/11 was when the 90s were shot, but 2006 was when they finished bleeding out the very last drop?

I still felt happy and innocent until that year so maybe.

At least I can laugh at them, this is just dull.

It's hard to eat cheese balls and watch cartoons when either your government is diabolically incompetent or incompetently diabolical.

Wait, is this page saying Spider-Man did 9/11?

The teen titans cartoon wasn't even remotely 90's, please remove it from this pic for future use

So this is a period piece? Interesting decision, i wonder how it'll influence the MCU

Pokemon is what started the end of the 90s. 9/11 is what officially started the next decade.

It's always weird to hear people so adamant about Pokemon being a 90s franchise, when it was at the very, very tail end.

thats when i left school it all synchs up

>doctordoomcries.jpg

Almost all of those "last episode" are 00s shows.

Kids WB lasted until 2008. 2006 was when Pokemon moved to Cartoon Network.

>Raimi spider-man was spiderman during 911
>Garfield spider-man was in elementary school during 911
>Disney spider-man wasn't even alive during 911

Tom Holland is 20 years old.

But he's playing a 16 or 17 year old.
Andrew Garfield was 30 during the first Amazing Spider-Man

Kids' WB really ended in late 2006, when The WB changed to The CW.

Yes, CW did have its own Kids WB for a few years, but it sucked and nobody watched it. So in the eyes of your average joe, kids WB ended at 2006, full stop.

Similarly, I've heard people refer to Zoey 101 or American Dragon as "early 2000s shows" even though they premiered in 2005

People also begin to blame the rise of the iPhone and smartphones in general, and thus the overwhelming number of people who gained immediate and hassle-free Internet access, as a factor that influenced today's social climate.

And when did the iPhone come out? June 2007.
We are encroaching upon the tenth anniversary of our Infinite Summer.

>They don't like my underages shitposting
>Must be from tumblr

You kids have made Sup Forums and Sup Forums unusable.

He's Jewish.

I actually like these threads but they really are Sup Forums's bread and butter and shouldn't be here.

Apparently mods don't consider it deletion-worthy. And they wonder why the board's gone to shit, when other boards can just come in and piss everywhere

2006 was the year everything shifted.

That sucked.

I'm used to the 4kids voices of pokemon I couldn't stand the CN voices. Fucking awful.

Im a bit disturbed that someone actually typed this out and posted it but this is Sup Forums after all.

>Implying sonic 2006 was the seraph of things to come, rather than the game that nearly killed the franchise
>Implying the gaming industry wasn't a complete clusterfuck pre xbox/sony/nintendo rivalry, just a more chaotic one
>implying crap snacks don't get discontinued every year because not enough people buy them
> Teen Titans I miss, but it had to go. The writers were burnt out
>implying that 70s show didn't drop in quality massively as soon as cast members just started leaving
>implying that MiM wrap up wasn't fucking fantastic PEOPLE LIKE US HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE SHIT FOREVER [/SPOILER]
>implying everything else isn't something that should have happened long ago, or irrelevant crap

If anything, 2007 and 2008 is where everything changed. Peak gaming releases, the weaboo resurgence, the credit crunch and job losses, global warming fear resurgence, the peak oil price that keeps getting ignored, the change in Russia's attitude towards foreign affairs, the NRA changes tactics, Republicans actually send out spokespeople to teach voters about the internet (no seriously, I'm not joking) ...

I'm not even trying particularly hard, Torchwood was right.

>not true
filming took place in early 01, movie didn't come out until spring 02
>not even close to being true
Garfield's 33 years old
>not true
Holland's 20 year old