I FUCKED TED

I FUCKED TED

>I'M THREATENED BY STRONG WOMEN
oh it shows OP

shutup loosey

Why didn't Walt hit her?

why cant she be more calm like marie or any other fucking woman on the show

should walt have killed her right then and there?

Yeah? Well who didn't? Seriously, who didn't get a shot at Skyler's hairy, smelly hatchet wound?

you mad, basement dweller?

why are you here?

Only a strong woman cheats on her husband, huh?

Ted has good taste, that ass is insane.

whole lotta future serial killers ITT

tits or GTFO

Sup Forums is that way ---->

one thing I know for sure, only a weak man doesn't notice his woman drifting away or stop it
she cheats on you, don't come crying to me, you obviously did something to deserve it

ted fucked her in the ass too.

Nice

>future

patriarchy

she cheated on her husband of decades who she had two children with who they were still raising and he got cancer by working himself like a mule to support them

Well of course. Who didn't get a shot at Skyler's hairy, smelly ham flower?

she overreacted he did what he did for his family she being a bitch to not only him but his sister too when she stole the diamond tiara she overreacts for no fucking reason

>I gave Ted all our money.

what the fuck does walter give a fuck, he's too busy making fucking drugs. walt's a hundred percent more alpha than you'll ever manage to be

>tits or GTFO is now exclusively a Sup Forums phrase
Newfaggotry was a mistake.

>ITT

try the whole website they probably train them in /k/

theres a smelly hairy pussy ITT

open wound roastie

And you replying is the hooked fish

hilarious dude you got me.

shit is unrealistic as fuck
anna gunn is ugly as fuck, I get walt is a loser, but he could have gotten a much better wife
not to mention I can't believe how he got his dick hard with her...she's absolutely disgusting. Like if walt's wife was marie...I could understand it. She's not perfect, but she looks average. But Skylar? She looks like a fucking goblin

Not to mention his retard son. I think vince said somewhere he purposefully avoided hot women and sex in the show because other shows did it. But for fucks sake she's such a fucking monster. Walt should have gotten some goomah like tony.

Roastie toastie

Big fuckin tits, user.

it's not that hard, Walt has a mommy fetish/tit guy

Ted is now in the Exorcist Season 2 as a homosexual park ranger.
She fucked him and he turned gay.

Skyler is one of the few good things to come out of this series, she stands out among a lot of cartoonish characters. I actually watched the first season of BCS because of her, in the hopes Vince could maybe produce better stuff in a slow-paced show.

THe only oldfag here.