Any movies for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fL94BTrFhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2017
>owns a smartphone
Know how I know you don't appreciate film?

She didn't explicitly say no. You know what must be done.

You're getting friendzoned, faggot.

>screenshot from laptop
>smartphone

nice going moron

>expressing feelings over text
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Beta beta beta beta beta

/thread

Keep going for it. She definitely is just almost liking you. Make sure to never learn and do this to dozens of women in your life.

>Actually was me in grades 0-11
>Actually have friends who still do this at 28

There is never any reason to get close to a woman in a friendly context except for your career. Make your intentions clear (with new women, dont do this with current womanfriends, you're already gay to them) early on, and if they dont reciprocate just drop them.

wat do

The Gang Gets Sexual Assault Accusations

cut the parasite loose now, and run. every emotion inside you that tells you there's hope? KILL IT. IT'S A LIE.

Only if you use the DENNIS system wrong.

She's leaving it open with that question mark. Just reply something cocky funny like "jeez you take things too seriously lol, I just wanted to give you a dicking now and then nothing serious haha".

Then get her drunk and fuck her and act like it's nothing and she'll be gagging for your cock so much that it'll almost be a turn off

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT starring OP (THE FAGGOT)

Christ, that sounds like a lot of fucking work for 5 minutes of pussy. Cut your losses friend.

yea let me get right on that there man

>you must be 18 to post here

What do you mean? Keep your current female friends as friends, and start becoming a man with fitness/money/charisma (actually a big thing for me was learning to not speak so quickly like an autist). Meet lots of women and be cool. It takes time and lots of trial and error.

Extra spicy bonus points for when your current female friends start to feel threatened that you are becoming a valuable and attractive man and they predictably try to push you down.

>You work out too much
>Youre becoming a slut user
>Spend more time with me! (This is a trap, they dont want to bang until you officiall drop them)

Because they just cant stand that someone they view as inferior is somehow attracting better women than them.

I'm in tenth grade and this happened to me at the end of eighth, I haven't been able to forget her go for three years. Everyone else moves on so fast but I just can't. Does it get better?

what does play it by ear mean ?

>91021059

and how is saying "you are cool" "i want to hang out" expressing feelings? the only cringe part is "i meant what i said last night" she heard you last night bitch

you’re a faggot

I can tell you're a soyboy numale because you think I'm joking

Bitch is nothing but a time wasting hoe. Tell her we fuck or i'm out.

I dont know, we're friends so we hang out fairly often and end up being the last two getting fucked up at parties. Hung out together tuesday. Ended up doing a whole bunch of adderall last night and stayed up til 8am at her place, made out a bit, asked her if she ever wanted to hang out 1 on 1, and she said that she had thought of that but was focused on being independent.

First step is to delete all the penis photos on your computer.

Then just sack up and drop her. Do you realize how much of a fucking pussy you are? What kind of man would put up with a person who drags them along for years like a bitch? Oh yeah, a BITCH. Go fuck yourself. Drop her and dont even respond when she eventually realizes you arent incessantly texting her and talking to her.

>agreed to marry and impregnate your best friend if neither of you are married by 27
is there ANY fucking movies for this feel?

just don't ever become rich or famous and youll be ok

THIS ISN'T TELEVISION OR FILM RELATED!!! YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T JUST POST SOMETHING UNRELATED AND THEN GO "HURR WHATS THE FILM FOR THIS FEEL" THIS SHIT BELONGS ON /r9k/ AND SO DO YOU

you've wasted years of your short life

This is the most cringey redpill Sup Forums basement dweller edgy neckbeard fedoralord tryhard shit I've ever read.

autism

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

Even if this was true the only way to respond is to ignore her.

reddit

youre the guy on /vr/ who sages a deus ex thread for not following the board rules

>we should just play it by ear
She's trying to tell you she's into ear-fucking, you faggot. She's being subtle because she's scared of being judged but she wants to know whether you're into it. It's a pretty obscure kink some women have. Tell her you're into it and you'll fuck her ear and she's yours. Good luck, bro.

You wish roastie.

It takes one to know one.

I can hear the uptalk in this cunt's text and want to punch her teeth out.

t. roastie

Norwegian wood

I know you

So you admit you're a redditor, HAH gotcha! Back to r/hapas 4 u

beautiful cock, white bois could never compete

you're going to hit the wall and no one will ever love you again

Find some homely bitch to marry and impregnate both and make friend keep quiet and keep plowing both

Hope you enjoy the fact that she has screenshotted this and sent it to all her roastie friends to laugh at. She's also been doing this with all the other cringy shit you've been texting her.

> dont do this with current womanfriends, you're already gay to them
kek

>he communicates anything other than sex pics and logistics via mobile

>adderall
Degenerate faggot. You started your sentence off with "We're friends". If she wanted to date you, she would have done so.

god fucking damnit

thats p much what i did, my friend is someone i get along with great and that id be ok wit marrying, plus i think she'd be good with kids.
fucking worst part is we're 21 and she lives 300 miles away so i cant do too much with that

Too bad no one will take your advice

Let me break it down for you OP, I want to get real here. You're already there, she's just hesitant to seal the deal because you're being more of a woman than she is.

Step 1. Don't communicate shit like this over text, ever. That's what teenagers do, and you're not a teenager, you're a man now.

Step 2. Let it breath. You're letting your cock drive the car right now, you need to take a step back and don't talk to her for awhile. You had a magical moment with her last night, don't ruin it by blubbering to her the next day.

Step 3. Live your kickass life. Keep going to parties, hang out with different people, flirt with different girls. What that text from her is really saying is, I want to like you but your insecurities are a huge turn off right now. You need to act like you couldn't care either way if she comes along for the ride of your life or not.

What you should NOT do, like the redpill virgins suggested, is treat her like dogshit or put her down (negg) her in public or on the phone. Most women can see right through that bullshit and they will ghost you. You know why? Because those people aren't fun to be around.

You want to be a cool, confident guy that she knows she's gonna have a good time with. Basically she's saying "please give me the tingles user"

>In conclusion
Is she writing a fucking school paper? She's trying to just string you along, dangling nonexistent sex/love/whatever out in front of you. At least she was upfront about it.

R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

>taking adderal for any reason other than being productive
absolutely degenerate. you sad sack of shit, you

it means "I'm going to keep you on my roster of fallbacks in case my relationships/life go south." I've never been in a relationship and this is still obvious to me. she's benching him and not allowing him to play for another team

>t.virgin

>take aderall
>capepost on Sup Forums like a madman for 6 hours

I've done it more than once.

I know what you're saying, think letting it breathe is a good move.

Just 4 u :^)

>bad in maintaining consistent feelings
ie whore

why is losing hability to pair bond controversial at all? I lost it when i was like 19 after hooking up with like only 6 girls and was never able to feel anything outside of temporary horniness, i cant imagine having the body count of the average whore and not being dead inside

This guy is a fucking retard.
Just ghost her and stop trying. Fuck women.
>inb4 muh white race
You're all ugly inbreds, fuck off.

>bad at maintaining consistent feelings for someone

She wants to ride the cock carousel

This user is actually speaking the truth. Most girls I've ever been into have been apart of my friend group and have put me into that zone so now when I meet women I don't befriend them or get close. Keep them at a distance away until it's established what your intentions are.

>tenth grade
>penis photos saved

sounds about right

Look at the angry incel! Everybody point and laugh! Hey Elliot, how are those plans to kill the Stacys coming? HAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>t.cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=-fL94BTrFhs