Even joss whedon couldn’t save this shit

even joss whedon couldn’t save this shit

You say that as if Joss Whedon is an accomplished director/screen writer

Guy Gardner?

He says that as if Whedon didn’t gleefully torpedo the production in the name of “whimsy”
Heard some of the original score the other day. Masterful

>save
You can't save something that didn't need to be saved. Whedon ruined this fucking film to the ground. We'll all be sucking Snyder's cock in a few months when his cut is hopefully released.

Where is GL? DC not gonna put GL in JL? If they do, Guy better be around...

Jesus.. Before I read your comment I thought the thumbnail was the cover art of Batman & Robin.

What does this prove, that people have bad taste

I love how DCucks latest excuse is "Snyder's cut woulda been kino!".

Uh... he filmed 3.0 hours of the movie, Joss cut it to 2.0 hours... but the bulk of the film is still his.

There is NOTHING about that film that is salvageable. Not a ten minute scene. Not one second of dialogue.

They saw Snyder's cut and brought Joss in to save it, but unfortunately when you wrap a turd in tinfoil and put fishhooks in it, it's not earrings... it's still a turd.

Kys DC

This
It's already been proven that his 3 hour cut exists, and it's not like they aren't allowed to switch the score back to Junkie's for it either. A lot of director cuts do it all the time.

joss whedon killed it himself

Guy cannot be casted by a mere human. Sort of like Muhammad

Joss Whedon made the movie worse.

>this amount of leddit spacing
>he didn't see the fixed pacing and writing issues in the BvS blu ray cut
>getting this ass blasted over comic book superhero movie company wars

We'd get Rayner anyways or Stewart, but Stewart would be cool, cooler than Rayner. Guy and Hal would be smart if they were to make GL movies so they wont do that.

Yes user, 240 professional critics have bad taste and you're the only film expert in the world because you like Batman more then Captain America.

The only untouched scene in the theatrical cut is Cyborg's introduction and it's the only scene with a good sense of tone, strong performances/dialogue, and the Cyborg CGI only looks good in that scene
Everywhere else Joss dipped his cheeto covered fingers and it shows

I bet there’s a wb exec out there just fapping to Snyder’s cut and drinking red whine while laughing at all dc sucks knowing they’ll never see it.

>implying both those arent shit

>It's Whedon's fault it flopped and got shit reviews even though that's a tradition for Snyder's movies
>The movie would have been Kino and not flopped if it was the Snyder cut
>It was Disney shills, they orchestrated a smear campaign against the movie
>Disney has paid reviews
>Warner Bros killed Zacks daughter to force him off the project even though it was almost complete, and Zack contacted Whedon himself to do the reshoots
Any other excuses I'm missing for Snyder making yet another dumpster fire?

It was a conspiracy because liberals are using the DCEU as a symbolic representation of the patriarchy

critics 20 years ago would have given this film a 2/10 .

Both of these are subjective. You don't have anything to back up your claims. Are you the angry 4%?

>he thinks because I dislike The Avengers that I must like DCshit
woahwa weewah

>

same that’s the only reason i looked at the thread i just wanted to see people making fun of Batman and Robin

I thought someone made a cover for it in the style of Batman and Robin in order to make fun of it. That still might be the case, but I can easily imagine a modern studio being retarded enough for this to be real.

justice league features all of DC's greatest characters on screen together for the first time ever; but still managed to make less money than obscure marvel character 'Antman'

explain this dc fans

>the absolute state of DCucks

Prove it.

Bad movies make shit money.