Secret Six Storytime Part 2: The Mini-series!

Continuing from Thursday, here is Secret Six Part 2. The group has started to work as a team more following Infinite Crisis, and things actually appear to be in the up and up. Of course, that means that someone from their past is planning a revenge scheme...

Part 1:

There is some wonky art in this miniseries

This is not a very smart pilot.

Yep, perspective is all wonky in this book. Wait until you see Floyd's daughter

I have to say, I like that they all seem to have slightly different outfits for different situations

Thank you for the bump

Not everyone can be a Briscoe.

This

Zero trigger-discipline

How fucking vain is Catman that he lands then traipses up to the tree just to pose like that?

Unlike some teenage-superhero groups of today, these guys understand that they can't just wander into another country and beat up the local ruling group, and then leave the underprivileged class to deal with the mess after

TBF I would totally read the book that started with that pitch and forced the teens to deal with the aftermath, Authority-style.

Good thing that China is apparently close, otherwise those prisoners are totally screwed

Remember to pay respects to the MVP from the first miniseries

F

Damn thumbnails look the same.

Scandal's head is all over the place in this book
Thanks for the constant bumps by the way

Hmm, who could possible be a counter to Dr. Psycho's mind control?

I'm not entirely sure of when this takes place. The Kate Manhunter series had a skip to One Year Later, and Dr. Psycho was in prison, so I assume that this miniseries takes place near the end of the 52 missing year, but I can't remember what certain characters were doing in that story

That was Talia's ass guest-starring in the page above

God, he even has his own Catmobile. He wants to be Batman, but won't admit it

I personally feel he should just ride about places on the back of tame lion and/or tiger.

Maybe like this mightygodking.com/images/ff/impracticalhorde.jpg

It seems like Nightwing villains come as a packaged deal

That's a pretty far throw Knockout, though I imagine that Scandal doesn't weigh that much

I don't think I'll post all of the DC Nation stuff, but some of it is pretty cool

Thanks for posting again

Minor spoiler: Knockout Isn't dead

She's Superboy strong, isn't she?

I often feel like Bennett is channeling Gail Simone when she writes, but especially in how the Mad Hatter is written here.

Now, I'm not too familiar with Ibac, but glancing at his wikipedia page tells me that he should be able to melt Ragdoll very quickly

Lady Vic is pretty tacky, which kind of seems par for the course with Nightwing rogues

She is a Superboy level Fury

There is something very wrong with Floyd's daughter's face up there

This was probably not the way people wanted to see a naked Knockout

Feels like they missed a sound effect on this page.

I think there might be a speech bubble going the wrong way in this mini-series coming up later

I can't remember if Floyd ever actually calls Knockout Scandal's girlfriend. It's always "special pal."

Deadshot learned some lessons from leaving those members of the Society alive after the Six escaped the torture from last time

Another Cat-themed specific weather suit

>french-kissing your sister
>I've done that

such a throwaway line

Catman's Wardrobe Manager or Catman Goes To Fashion School is the back-up we need to see.

Good thing that Deadshot is around to call Blake out on his commitment to the role

>that first panel
Blake would be a great frontman.

Cheshire, master of emotional manipulation. Once again, thank you Deadshot for saying what everyone is thinking

Part Three of Six

Of course it's an ambush. You don't leave a known villain in a hospital and expect them not to be monitored

Alright boys, what fetish is this?

Aw yeah, Catman. You're doing god's work, OP.

Wheres the big guy? Wait don't tell me

Knockout's a tough lady

WHAT IS IT WITH SIMONE AND CATMAN AND EGGS?!

Now THIS is probably what people wanted to see when Knockout was naked

based hatter knows whats up

If by "Big guy" you mean Bane, unfortunately he does not appear until the solo series (possibly part 4 of the storytime)

It's all /d/ user.

So, Catman seems to be the Supervillain Sperm Bank for a few characters

BIG
BARBED

What's Floyd gaping at? He's already fucked her in the Villains United mini.

Ragdoll's back in action pretty quickly. Simone has said somewhere outside of the series that he does have a healing factor, it just doesn't work fast enough to be useful in fights

Makes sense given all the operations, honestly.

That's actually in the next issue or two

That's too bad, although multiple storytimes working up to it seems like a fair compromise.

That's pretty harsh Scandal

Yeah, I'm manually doing this, so it might take a little bit. There's a four and a bit Birds of Prey story next, then a seven issue story arc for the actual solo series

Hey, look who's back from continuity limbo!

So that's what happened to the two kill-teams that Cheshire ordered on Blake

>manually
Damn, you really are doing god's work then. That's Simone's BoP right?

It's been a while but it was great book at the time.

Yep, when the Secret Six did not have their own book, Simone still used them in her Birds of Prey (near the end of first volume that she was on) mostly because Catman is obviously her husbando

I think this was an early sign of Simone's Giantess fetish