Breadwinners, Teen Titans Go, PPG 2016, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Modern SpongeBob/FOP, Pickle and Peanut...

Breadwinners, Teen Titans Go, PPG 2016, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Modern SpongeBob/FOP, Pickle and Peanut, Sanjay and Craig,Right Now Kapow, Future Worm, Bunsen Is A Beast, Scaredy Squirrel, Almost Naked Animals, Fanboy and Chum Chum, The Mighty Magiswords Sidekick Ultimate Spiderman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfKLlN7sOb8
youtube.com/watch?v=rCycZiP7oRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying that American Dad and Mr. Pickles is bad

Kick Buttowski Fanboy and Chum Chum
Breadwinners

mr pickles is shit. its as if you took an edgy 14 year old Sup Forumstard's school notebook doodles and made it into a show

Of all time or currently airing?

>Kick Buttowski
Shit taste detected.

Drop USM for Clutch Cargo.
Drop Seth McFarlane shows for intentionally offensive 90's cartoons (like Shnookums & Meat, Mega Babies, Stressed Eric, etc.).
Drop Uncle Grandpa for Captain Planet.

There, that's a better list.

Kick Buttowski sucked

Seth MacFarlane cartoons can't be "worst", they're pure. You might not like the jokes, but at least they try to make you laugh instead of tell a fucking story.

>Drop Seth McFarlane shows for intentionally offensive 90's (like Shnookums & Meat, Mega Babies, Stressed Eric, etc.).

Enterbot detected

the worst shows include FOP, and Peanut, Sanjay and Craig,Right Now Kapow, Future Worm, Bunsen Is A Beast, Scaredy Squirrel, Almost Naked Animals, Fanboy and Chum Chum, The Mighty Magiswords Sidekick Ultimate Spiderman

I legit don't get the hate for Uncle Grandpa, and this coming from a guy who thought the original pilot was garbage.

>no SU
>not excluding American dad from this list

Lurk harder.

>implying Mega Babies isn't irredeemable shit

Family Guy was pretty funny back in the day in my opinion.

Mr Pickles is worse along with Breadwinners

The hate came from people who only saw the garbage pilot

>Johnny Test
>shit

Why does everyone think that? I genuinely seen the worst of them all and it wasn't Johnny Test. It's that one cartoon that has a containment board.

These guys like to think that cheap animation makes a cartoon bad, unwatchable and unfunny. granted I don't think it's funny, but I'm also not 11.

I thought breadwinners had some enjoyable episodes.

I actually liked Loonatics Unleashed as its own thing 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=bfKLlN7sOb8
Watch Anytown guys

Now it's one thing to say Ultimate Spiderman was bad, although the only people who say that are people butthurt because P&F-looking spiderman got cancelled, but to say it's worse than Breadwinners AND Problem Solverz? I'm going to need you to explain yourself.

Yeah, and that's fun as hell. I miss jokey edge.

>Problem solvers
>Bad
Explain

Ben Jones is great. Though Stone Quackers was better. Stone Quackers was one of the best cartoons in years.

I know, i loved problem solverz, but to say ultimate spiderman was worse than it?

You know you made a bad show when the color contrast of your neon color palette blinds your audience

Problem Solverz just rubs me the wrong way.

Because I watch failed pilots all the time, and I know Cartoon Network gets tons and tons of pilots pitched to them each and every year. Then I see this weird flashy ms paint looking thing with just fucking hideous visuals is on the channel with a season. Somehow this beat out every one of the other pitches that they get. There are really amazing concepts by people that genuinely know what the fuck they are doing that will never be made at all and then this is greenlit...what the fuck is wrong with the world?

Someone had to have been fucking someone

Aside from poor color choice, visuals don't matter, what makes the show bad? It had great humor.

> implying uncle grandpa is not god tier

neck yourself

>In a visual medium, visuals do not matter!

It was so fucking amazing and ahead of its time that it was dropped from the channel before its first season was done and never appeared on Boomerang!

I see you have ignored my previous point. You always do. I expect a written explanation as to why visuals matter in a story telling medium.

Uncle Grandpa is fucking awful like SU and Breadwinners

Problem Solverz is frickin horrible mate

Nice B8 M8

The show fuckin sucks mate

So horrible is the new way of saying it went so far over your head that you never understood the jokes huh?

It is pretty safe to say that anyone who just "hates" Problem Solverz are people who only saw the title card online somewhere and instantly made a decision without ever once seeing a single episode.

you had me and then you lost me

Loonatics Unleashed actually wasn't terrible. Hell, I still see people who accuse it of being edgy just because of the black costumes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCycZiP7oRU
NuPPG
Uncle Grandpa
Problem Solverz

You do realise that this show sucks

I would agree American Dad is the most enjoyable out of that group. Still isn't amazing. But I'd still watch it if I was bored.

How about go fuck yourself

Problem Solverz is one of the worst animated series of all time

Steven Universe is the wurst show evaaaa

No I've actually seen the show so I know that it is written incredibly well.

You on the other hand have only seen the single image in the OP and made a decision based on that alone.

nuuuh it my little poneeeeee it triggurd meeee!

GETOUT Clutch Cargo is great.

>American Dad is bad
>The Nutshack isn't on here
Shit list, kill yourself, etc. etc.

That one wasn't really the worst, just had the worst fanbase in history. It was overhyped to hell and back, but it's not terrible so much as it is bland.

You can tell how young OP is by the fact how recent all the cartoons on this list are.

But I unironically like Loonatics Unleashed.

Everyone seems to forget the abomination that Sup Forums's darling Antonucci create before making EE&E

Nothign beats shows like Breadwinners Teen Titans Go and NuPPG

Dude it was Snyder throwing shit at the wall and seeing what stuck. The common point between Problem Solverz, Adventure Time, and Regular Show were that they were drastically different from what the network did prior. The problem with trying different things is that you get shit that just doesn't work. People just weren't ready for Paper Rad. It's like Captain Beefheart, some things just aren't meant to be trends.

Also, this was during a time when [as] and CN were trying to mesh together for some reason, and have some show to connect the two. That's why problem solverz aired at the end of CN's broadcast. Robotomy and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome were other examples of this.

Uncle Grandpa is ok

who made this list phantomstrider?

Not 11 either but I watched some episodes and they're not bad,and I'm talking about Season 2 onwards.

Adventure Time and Regular show worked with the newer CN plan to have their shows cater to a slightly older audience than their previous stuff like Chowder and Flapjack. They were wanting to drop the kiddie shows and start pulling in the tween to teen crowd that Nickelodeon and Disney had.

Problem Solverz was just a fucking mess that was painful to look at and listen to. It was obvious stoner crap that somehow fell through the cracks.

But what said is true. It does hurt seeing all of these really well made pilots that come and go without ever finding a home on any network while Problem Solverz gets a full season.

Uncle Grandpa isn't that bad, really.

It isn't bad at all, it just came out at the wrong time. Everyone nowadays is all "i only watch the most refined super serious SoL serial self-shitting shows"
If it would've came out in the 90s on WB ripple would be praising it.

Becuase it's not a book you doofus. If you're going to use visuals then they need to be an effective partner to the story. Same with the sound, you can't just use piss-poor quality audio and then say, "well just becuase the music and voice acting is hard to hear and gives you a headache doesn't make it a bad show."

If you don't want to care about the visuals or audio then write a damn book or poem.

I'm not the guy you replied to btw, but I am a fucking animator.

I feel like Uncle Grandpa would have been huge if it came out around 02-04 in the same neighborhood as lots of other extra wacky comedy CN shows.

Right now everything is trying to be epic, season long story arc with loads of crying and sperging about girlfriends stuff. UG is along the same lines as Billy & Mandy or My Gym Partner is a Monkey.

>American Dad
True, that's the only decent Seth Macfarlane show, but it's declining in quality.

>Mr. Pickles
Uh, no. The show is built entirely on edgy shock humor, it's not even funny, it just tries to be as offensive as possible with the least amount of effort.