Is the movie better than the cartoon?

Is the movie better than the cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even fucking close. Is this some kind of a joke?

I don't like anime, so yes.

The animated Justice league is the only reason i like DC, it was an amazing show to grow up with

Of course not. The cartoon had frozen Hitler!

No, lmao. The Justice League was so good it's almost unbelievable.

obviously

Btw

BTAS > Justice League > Batman Beyond > rest

>Batman Beyond not being at the very top
Totally un-schway

Nothing is better than the cartoon, not even sex or winning the lottery

Nice bait.
DCAU>Fox>shit>MCU>piss>DCEU

With DC, the cartoons are almost always better.

Reminder that most of the animated movies are 10/10 kinos

The cartoon is god-tier western animation. Martian Manhunter and the Green Lantern were so fucking cool in it.

The cartoon is better than DCEU and MCU combined

DA MOOBIE BEDDER THAN DE CADTOON?

Capeshit works best as cartoons/comics period. Some capeshit movies can be good, but there is an inherent silliness to the premise that is more apparent in live action.

The real question is 'Is Clark's Martha better than Bruce's Martha?'

>pic related
W-what happened between "desperately wanting to off himself in his bunker" and "standing stoically in deep freeze"?

>capeshit works best as cartoons because just like the comics they derive from they are made for children and with a child’s intelligence and emotional range in mind

>forgetting that after season 1 Beyond was nothing but mediocre

Beyond's supremacy ended with Blight's death. After that the show turned into a teenage high school drama with throwaway villains (aside from 10 and maybe Inque).

Also, yes. Superheroes are a childish concept. Doesn't mean it's wrong to enjoy some kid's show every once in a while, or that the source material can't lend itself to a more adult interpretation.

Season 2 had some of the best episodes.
Splicers
Earth Mover
Lost Soul
Out of the Past
April Moon.

Season 3 was weird because they kept going to that Cobra group who weren't that interesting. As a one-off, okay. But they were in like five episodes.

Modern comics aren't written for children. Kids watch youtube vids.

STAS is underated

just give these niggas a shit load of money to set up a DCCU

The TV crossover was better than the movie. When the bar is that low it's not hard to exceed it.

It's hilarious to me that the children's cartoon show was more mature and competently written than the giant budget movie meant to be for "adults" at a PG-13 rating when the show was like a G or 8+ rating.

I should rewatch this. Justice League and Unlimited had great episodes for basically everyone. Even The Question got his own eps and spotlight. Superman was cool and heroic, Wonder Woman wasn't Murder Woman, Conroy wasn't phoning in Batman yet, it had based John Stewart, Martian Manhunter (even though he was basically Watchtower commentator all the time). Even DC's most hated property, Captain Marvel, got an ep.

are you a fucking imbecile?
how is anyone stupid enough to believe the jews fairy tales ffs

>that ep where superman goes to the future and meets savage

Nice, safe opinion. Fells good to be a normie.

Damn,Hitler had a nice jaw. What a hunk.

really didn't get why they killed blight so early or did nothing with his son (almost done with s2 now but doesn't seem like he'll do anything)

also spellbinder was cool

>no Sneak Peek

Beyond was pretty good but I personally hated where they took Bruce's character in that and the comics between BTAS and that, so it always puts a damper on it for me.

lolno

My personal ranking would be

MCU
DCAU
90s Marvel Animated Series Universe
Fox XMCU
Nolan Batverse = Raimi Spiderverse
Pre-BvS DCEU (MoS and Wonder Woman)
Cow Shit
Human Shit
Dog Shit
Post-BvS DCEU (BvS, Sucide Squad and Justice League)

Basically this

>the episode Doctor Fate, Aquaman and Solomon Grundy unite to stop some menace and Solomon Grundy dies and makes Hawkgirl sad
>the episode of Joker in Las Vegas
>the Doctor Destiny goes mad episode
>the one Grood makes his Injustice League with Sinestro and some other niggas
>the one with their autochratic counterparts
>the Martian Manhunter Christmas Special
>all episodes with Vandal Savage, a criminally underrated villain in the comics

>thank you, old friend

I almost cried

youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA

No. Is this some kind of sick joke?

No.