Was high school in the late '90's / early 2000's really this comfy?

Was high school in the late '90's / early 2000's really this comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1083456/
youtube.com/watch?v=asySRpuqnTM
youtube.com/watch?v=1xINu1q3g_A
youtube.com/watch?v=3XNBUGWx7cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

It's pretty accurate if you're a chad, they always seem to have a chill time in any generation.

I can honestly say that in my entire life I never saw a person just walking around in public wearing ski goggles though, so I don't know what that shit was about.

yeah
less meth, no smartphones, floppy haircuts, red cups

Hell yes. You could make fun of people and it wasn't a crime. That's already a comfort that we no longer have.

>Hell yes. You could make fun of people and it wasn't a crime. That's already a comfort that we no longer have.

Millennial's brains cannot process this shit.
>I DONT GET IT WHATS THE PUNCHLINE OF THE JOKE
>the joke is that he's gay
>WHY IS BEING GAY SOME KIND OF JOKE

that's why he's the weirdo with no friends.

I don't know if it was comfy back then, but late 90's/early 00's are top tier funkino.

>American Pie
>Road Trip
>Euro Trip
>Can't Hardly Wait
>Bring It On
>Coyote Ugly
>40 Days and 40 Nights
>Wet Hot American Summer

Mine was more this kind of comfy.

Yes

>AmanDUH! get it? AmanDUH!

Can't Hardly Wait was awesome. It had Blink 182 Damnit on the soundtrack too. Pretty comfy.

Not at all. That being said I'm glad I grew up without smartphones.

Mmmmmmmm no.

UMMM ARE THEY ALL WHITE?

class of ´09 here, my high school years were this comfy desu. The whole PC SJW shit didn´t start until about 2012, before that you could still have fun like people in these movies

>Is being gay some kind of joke
>...
>It used to be. In those halcyon days I squandered, it used to be.

if you were a 7/10+ normalfag whyte person from a middle class (upper middle class) family yes it was awesome

Thought this was reminiscent of that type of films

imdb.com/title/tt1083456/

youtube.com/watch?v=asySRpuqnTM

K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=1xINu1q3g_A

>40 Days and 40 Nights
>Normies think going without sex for that long is considered strange

it's no fap too though and he has people trying to make him fail and a glamour puts the moves on him.

So people don't find the idea of someone being gay funny anymore, what's the issue exactly? It's almost as if... Comedy evolves, and can often only be completely appreciated in the time period in which it was conceived. Wow!

if were were somewhat popular and had no morals, sure i guess

>Millennial's brains cannot process this shit.
>>I DONT GET IT WHATS THE PUNCHLINE OF THE JOKE
>>the joke is that he's gay
>>WHY IS BEING GAY SOME KIND OF JOKE
this
the language is lesser now because those words have been hijacked

It means people lost their sense of humor.

It was not.

>It had Blink 182 Damnit on the soundtrack too
>censored

comedy isn't evolving, it's the very opposite. it's going extinct

How come?

BECAUSE JOKES MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BAD YOU INSENSITIVE FUCK! PEOPLE CAN'T KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO KILL THEMSELVES! IT'S NOT THEIR CHOICE TO MAKE! JESUS!

No it's not.

Bill Burr and his mates are still being offensive, so I don't it's that bad.

> Road Trip
> that monologue by Sean William Scott about how they're not gonna be in college forever and the chance of having fun and exploiting young girls gets smaller ever single day
> tfw I just got out of college after 9 years, 27yo now
> tfw I'm still a kissless virgin

t-things are gonna get better in.. umm..in uh..
fuck

yea they weren't fully poz'd with diversity yet

Dude, what the fuck did you do while you were in college that you didn't even make out with someone? What the fuck, are you that unsociable?

>he isn't deathly afraid of physical contact with a femal

Ever heard of booze?

I was there, and...well it sort of was.

We had German exchange students at my high school and while there wasn't any sex going on...we definitely partied. High School was just...fun back then. There wasn't any PC nonsense or anything. You were just people without restraints back then. PC culture actually fucked a lot of thing up, including normal adolescent behavior.

>deathly afraid of physical contact
but why?

You have no fucking idea what a millennial is do you?

>physical contact

But that's the easy part

is one of the nerds in can't hardly wait a white Jordan Peele?

Bullshit, I finished high school last year and it's the same shit as 10 or 20 years back. Some kids are at home playing games, some are partying, some are doing something else entirely etc. The social hierarchy also hasn't changed much. I'm in Europe, so 'Muricans probably have it different, but I doubt it.

bill burr chooses a life of suffering to have muse for his art

He seems happy with his wife.

I went to school with a dude that wore the moon-boot style snow boots all year round. He also came to school in a robe once. Also my best friend. It has just occurred to me I never asked him about the bathrobe. Just one of those things.

t. class of 94

Ever tried being an average looking dude with confidence issues?

> booze
that makes me even more depressed

I'm below average and fucked multiple times, what's your excuse other than feeling sorry for yourself because you're pathetic? Booze will give you a little push and will give you the "I don't care if I get rejected attitude", which helps with anxiety and low self-esteem.
Also, are you by any chance fat or do you take care of you body? How well can you maintain conversations? This also affects attraction.

>just be yourself

let me guess, I should just try to bee myself, right?
just get out.

Enjoy dying a virgin.

Ii will, once fuckface normie cunts like you get off this goddamn website
just let us have this one pathetic space for ourselves, why do you normalslimes have to ruin EVERYTHING?

Like you the normals are just going through life as they know how and as it presents to themselves. It is no ones fault it is just how it panned out.

You're 27 and still have a 16 year old's mindset? Sad!

>tfw my friends and i all had goggles for like a month in 7th grade
1998 was a fine year

This shit is run by normies you fuckin loser
This is not a safespace

>can't hardly wait
>CAN'T
Is this another "couldn't care less" deal? jesus fuck why are americans so retarded

Getting laid isn't the end-all be-all, to be honest. Once you hit 30, you'll realize what a colossal waste of time it was, all of the hoops you have to jump through to get pussy.

Shift your priorities and stop being a massive faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XNBUGWx7cM

Best fucking scene

At least you can overcome this. Imagine being someone who sweats profusely during the first 2 minutes of sex, so profusely that it disgusts the girl every time and you have to stop

>tfw still trying in vain to stop people from breaking rules 1 & 2 back in like 2009/10
>just get "MUH SEKRET KLUB!!!11" back

now its full of normies shitting on us ;_;

7-8 years have passed and you still enjoy feeling sorry for yourself being all depressed and suicidal, instead of making a change? Come on, lad, you can do better than that.

Fuck in a shower then. She won't care the first time.

>being able to stay aroused, let alone ejaculate, while standing up

all my blood is busy elsewhere than my legs m8. also im old

You're right people are scared to coexist even if someone is making baseless threats at them these days, the common language of today is so reactionary and relentlessly unadmirable, people unravel as Intensely as their immediate suppositions will allow them, as they drag into concern those supposed outcomes and consequences against categorically unsimilar arguments in bit to prove they're some sort of private gun economist with their disgusting prose and inconsequential platitudes

yes let's just pretend gay didn't actually mean anything before it became slang for those perturbed between their patch