Wow. watched this tonight. this movie fucking sucked. the only memorable thing about it was how unmemorable it was

wow. watched this tonight. this movie fucking sucked. the only memorable thing about it was how unmemorable it was.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/edgarwright/status/936528017567793153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>driving movie
>subaru

no thanks

>fails as a heist film
>fails as a comedy
>fails as a romance

If nothing else it's memorable as Kevin Spacey's last role ever.

Edgar Wright has listed his favorite 50 songs on 2017 - twitter.com/edgarwright/status/936528017567793153

opinions

>fails as a romance
One thing this and SOTD had in common.
Neither failed as a romance.

>no gucci gang

it was like a really shitty teen action movie of drive

It totally doesnt fail as a music film and thats all it needs to be an 8/10

It had too much plot; would've been a lot better if it'd toned that down.

for some reason i really like the chase scene where he's on foot

It has good cinematography and pacing

what a gay list

It's a good music video

I went to high school with that faggot Ansel

I haven't heard any of these songs so I have no opinion.

Was enjoying it until the retarded final act

Stories?

Yes, it does. The music thing was a total gimmick

nothing about this movie was good.
the driving was average, the dumbass lead character couldnt hear or needed headphones for some reason, while everyone is amazed that his name is 'baby'

fuck this movie and people that try too hard to like it to seem in on something that isnt really there

It's a fun car movie that doesn't involve being Fast and/or Furious.

It is clearly marketed to teenagers with the Subaru and the headphones bit.

But in the end it's a car movie where there is lots of music and squealing tires and cliches.

8/10 in a bad year for movies.

Sorry there weren't enough quips and CGI explosions for you

It's a terrible movie. If he wanted to make music videos he should have just done that.

I liked it. I drove irrationally the following day proving it had some sort of affect on me.

>"That's my baby."
Yikes...

>the dumbass lead character couldnt hear or needed headphones for some reason
There's something poetic about someone missing the reason why a character has a hearing disability

If i was 15 I would think this movie was “epic”

But I’m 30. So I think this movie was decent enough to keep me entertained and engaged.

Last 2 movies I watched were Detroit and Atomic Blonde ...

Detroit was a shit movie about niggers nigging
Atomic Blonde was a shit movie aboutle strong dyke being spyz n shit.

Literally didn’t even watch any of them and posted whole time because they were such shit

I can tell that at least half of these have come from youtube recommendation discoveries especially with Fazerdaze.

Funny thing is everything else is trash and sub-par songs from artists who peaked.

i thought it was cute

It was very disappointing. Being an aspiring director in Britain, Edgar Wright is something of a hero to me. I was pretty hyped, and I went in expecting it to be Wright's Magnum Opus.

do you even watch movies when you watch movies or are you looking at your cellphone the whole time?/

Wrong.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums loved Baby Driver when it came out, despite its ending.

youre cute xx

Kill yourself.

>for some reason
kys.

Haha lol, I would also recommend suicide.

This post is so inarticulate and retarded I’m half and half on whether it’s bait or an actual underage ADHD victim.

well youre on Sup Forums. everything sucks to you haha. better go watch some more Louder with Crowder and post on Sup Forums about how Hollywood is reddit and sjws are ruining politics hahaha

Fazerdaze is cute — shame he picked her entry-level song.

ugh

why did I even bother

I'm sorry if you are ignorant to how good the editing and the sound design alone was in this movie.
Maybe you should stick to MCU movies.

Why do you spergs hate this so much?
I watched it last night and it was a really fun flick, I loved how the music was used. I was thoroughly entertained for 2 hours, it did it's job.
Edgar Wright makes such fun movies, gotta love the guy.

>presents itself as a heist movie
>only has two heists in the whole movie
>one in the start that you don't even see
>and one in the end that fails
wew

The sound editing was brilliant. Practically all the gunshots were timed to match the fucking music... I mean damn

I don`t remember when i watched it, but i personally liked it. Maybe my standards for a good movie is kind low.

There's three, you missed the one when the kid drives the jeep and the black guy kills the asian guy in the aftermath.

No you're good. Apart from being a pathetic underage newfag.