OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3UxrgHV74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up faggot, the trailer alone was barter than Justice League.

WE

>me escaping chicago

not gonna lie I felt a bit of a tingle when it cut to the Avengers logo with the theme song. Literally the only memorable marvel soundtrack ever

>nigger likes nigger propaganda
Can't wait for Africa to save the day

This is kino

>barter
P H O N E
H
O
N
E

Im posting from my phone.

it's all you own

>Using human wave attacks
>Putting mortals upfront instead of the Hulk

Fucking stupid

Why does Panther run like he's constipated?

Why does Cap have a big tongue?

Why did they copypaste the same three dudes in the background?

Why is War Machine flying at a speed of walking?

Why is Hulk not even angry raging dude anymore?

What's up with Sup Forums and black people? Genuinely curious

Iron man 1 is a good theme also

WUZ

What are they running towards?

this is as bad as that slo mo trailer shot from the age of ultron trailer

>The Hulk's right foot didn't move the plants that he's stepping on.

PURE SHIT CGI. THIS MOVIE IS FUCKING RUINED

no Every Frame a Painting guy showed it's unmemorable like all the mcu

>Why did they copypaste the same three dudes in the background?

That's just negroes. They all look the same to me too.

Ironmans theme in ironman 3 is goat bruh

Just angry white boys who watched as Tyrone and his buddies fucked the girl they had a crush on

Black Panther is actually kind of cool, OP, you fucking faggot.

This is so stupid, why the fuck are they running around in africa.

>find out that it's an actual crime called "Alienation of Affection"

>some states are so pathetic that they actually have to outlaw cucking somebody.

>the guy on the left is casually muzzle sweeping everyone else

Because that is where Black Panther is from. Are you a complete retard regarding comics trying to review a comic book inspired film?

>This is so stupid, why the fuck are they running around in africa.

That's most likely Black Panther's homeland, and somebody found a infinity gem there or some shit.

Although I guess it could possibly be that secret dinosaur valley in antarctica, I highly doubt it because that's more of an X-Men thing

the black panther brainlet retard nigger looks retarded as he's running

I'm tired of this "army running at army" shit. I never understood why it gets used to death

honestly though, the ps4 one is gonna look like shit when if it ever gets released. Never trust pre release renders. That was rendered by two titan x's on a rig that costs minimum $3k

Looks fine you dumb niggerfaggot

Considering marriage is still a legally binding contract and immense amounts of finances get tied up in it?

either marriage is a personal contract wherein two families and individuals join their personal households, and therefore my wife has a right to half

Or marriage is a meaningless social function that can be canceled at any time, so my wife isn't entitled to dick.

Women of course want to keep it the former so they can gets their half they didn't earn.

I mean, I personally don't care and I don't need perfection, but that's some really really really shitty compositing

What's with the vast increase in dumb wojaks since Infinity War's trailer dropped

>I'm tired of this "army running at army" shit. I never understood why it gets used to death

It must trigger some primitive part of the human brain

Looks like a fucking videogame.

Cap and Bucky look retarded.

unrelated, I first saw this a month or two ago in /vg/

Marriage is a legally binding contract between two people.
People outside the marriage are not obligated to uphold your contract.
If your wife cucks you, then divorce your wife, don't sue the guy dicking her, you cuck.

I LIEK TEH AVENGERS

I can sue him for the loss of funds I experience as a result of the divorce which he precipitated

Why are all these movies the exact same "group of superheroes runs at bad guys" or "group of super heroes runs towards other group of superheroes" or some derivative of the same shit?

>Jeffords says he sought mental health treatment for "substantial emotional distress." He is seeking at least $50,000 in damages.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this the Zulu remake?

>advanced Wakandan technology
>no air support
>no artillery
>no orders of battle, orgranized ranks or fortifications

How did Wakanda secure its future from encroachment again?

Well if the law says you can't shoot em

What are the womens superpower? Feminism?

did they superimpose these people's heads onto body doubles? wtf

She wanted it.
Like how is it Fletcher's fault that the guy's wife is a level 5 thottt

The budget for a Spiderman videogame is much higher than the budget for a blockbuster CGI

Female Superhero: The Leveller

She can negate any inborn gift or ability in an enemy. Ex: Thors super strength or Supermans heat vision. It would be ineffective against batmans gadgets or ironman because they actually worked for those, though.

It would however, be effective against their money

>woman cheats
>divorces you
>takes half your wages, your house and kids

Well that's fair

Why is panthers mouth open?

solution: dont marry a thot in the first place

Mantis a qt

WE HAZ WALLS
and shit.

What if Bucky had his finger on the trigger and accidentely shot everybody while he was running?

Can't Cap run faster than all of them? And can't Hulk just jump 100 feet ahead of them? Kek capeshit is so fucking stupid

Solution: don't be a faggot that enables this

Look at the speed War Machine flies in at. It's retardedly slow. All for a cool pose.

considering he's a well trained operator, he probably has good trigger discipline

did they change black panthers mask? this one looks bulky and weird as hell, the one from civil was looked much better.

Pajeets are loving it!

When do we get to the Final Solution for pajeets?

Entering Wakandan airspace in general is a retarded idea unless you're in a wakandan vessel that passes the barrier. You'll get shot the fuck down. The only way to bother getting into the city is on foot, if you can handle the vibraniam-armed soldiers, that means you passed the half-million traps rigged on the outskirts before the city.

Basically, getting there requires you and your ranks are already suffering mass damages, injuries and casualties across the board and are with a disorganized force to just get picked off by the lesser warriors before you can even make it to the elites.

You'd be hard pressed to think any less than the children of Thanos alone would be the only ones able to make it near the Dora Milaje. Hell, in the comics, T'challa basically advanced outside the city and Final Bossed Black Dwarf all on his own just to be a dick since the rest of the Wakandans handled the rest of the army like it was a joke. If T'challa stayed his ass in the throne, Dwarf might have actually managed to see the inner city gates.

Kek at this autistic braindead. Literally who asked you about any of that useless nonsense? That has nothing to do with the user you replied to and his valid criticism of this stupid scene from mcu Wakanda

They're not, they're running to!

War Machine got crippled so hard even his jets limp.

wowie look at all da supa heros..

Did they really need to all be dressed in black as well? This just looks like overkill.

you can see in the back there are a lot of copies

SHALLAH LAH LAH LAH LAH
DEATH TO INFIDELS!

It would have looked more believable if black panther was running with a TV

>all of the gross ass shit-smelling niggers in this thread
Sit down. Be humble.
Before you get Mike Browned. Freaks.

this looks like literally every other capeshit film so what am i supposed to be looking at here

its based on income. its just that the man is usually wealthier. but if you marry some rich chick, raise a family with her, and divorce her you'd get paid out. theres obviously a level of bias but it generally works out this way

Why does CGI from like 2010 look better than all these new marvel/cape movies?

Iron Man 3 theme is also in Age of Ultron. You can hear it in the Hulkbuster scene.

hey you guys arent racist, are you?

because they make a billion dollars anyway

its for AESTHETICS dumbass. hulk would just block everyone if he was in front

>And somebody get this man a copy of Mein Kampf!

MARVEL NO! Not ok! Not ok!

>Entering Wakandan airspace in general is a retarded idea unless you're in a wakandan vessel that passes the barrier. You'll get shot the fuck down. The only way to bother getting into the city is on foot, if you can handle the vibraniam-armed soldiers, that means you passed the half-million traps rigged on the outskirts before the city.

If Vibranium is so strong in the Marvel-verse, why hasn't Wakanda become a global super power? Why haven't they funded interstellar travel with all their riches? Why haven't the been able to do absolutely nothing, except act like Atlantis, but have absolutely no reason to remain cut off from everyone?

Why are the writers at Marvel such hack frauds?

They copy pasted 2 people in the backgorund lmao. What a shit show western entertainment has become and people swallow this turd.

>Le Kekkle Meme reply.
>I'll say autism to make myself look cool!
Trying way, way too hard.
You feeling like a lazy edgelord? Check the video and look at the image.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3UxrgHV74
A stupid question was asked that's entry-level lore.
He might as well have asked why how come there are so few kryptonians in superman stories.

The short answer to the question is simple "Wakandans are notoriously that arrogant of their technical superiority." They rarely, if ever need to bother with much past what you see in that trailer. Not that it matters since apparently only Proxima Midnight is the only one that manages to make it into the city only to die judging by the trailer.

Regardless of the fact that half the population are trained warriors, Wakandans in general practically murder all outsiders and judging by the Black Panther trailers and info in civil war, MCU lore dictates that they have insane information control that keeps their technological advancements from getting found out. Any armies unlucky enough to get inside were outright slaughtered because the crossing the border basically marks you for death.

It's not The Savage Lands, Genosha or Latveria where encroachment is plausible. Hell, You could kick Thanos in the dick and get away with it if you're lucky, but so much as spit over the Wakandan border and you'll get your head lopped of for disrespecting the country.

Encroachment is impossible for all earthborn civilizations without catching a sudden case of death. All of this is to say that gotham has highest crime rates, green lanterns are space cops and water is wet.

Any further meme shitposting or backpedalling for cool points you want to try out? I'm sure you can do it if you try hard enough.

I think they've done it
Weapon grade autism
This is gona be the next WMD

>some chink on youtube told me otherwise so he must be correct

>Responds with failure anyway.
Well, you're impossible to underestimate. Here's your (you).

WE

The avengers theme alone is better than Justice league.

Where are the tanks, helicopters, and guns?

>you now see the way Black Panther runs

Cucking should be illegal though, both for men and women.

Will Wakanda have white and asian citizens the same way Asgard had enfored diversity? I mean Asgard being all white is a problem. So Wakanda being all black is a problem too. Right?

Whedon garbage all the same

Of course not. Black Panther is the most diverse Marvel film yet with 90% of cast being blacks!

Diversity means black.

That looks so garbage. The whole trailer was frankly underwhelming. Why is the trailer breaking so many records?

Disney pays reviewers to generate hype and has fleet of bots to up the numbers, if they aren't paying youtube in the first place.

Punished Cap looks badass though.