Born and raised in America

>born and raised in America
>talks in a British accent
???

how fucking stupid are you? she's from london, they say it in the show

Not OP but she was taken at like age 3-5. She wouldn't even have an accent at the age she is there.

yeah what the fuck

Just raised then.

*snrrrrrrrrrk*

She was a shit actor and went through about 3-4 accents in a single scene.

that epsisode has almost 12k votes on it. The rest of the season episodes have 7-9k votes.

all the fucking Starger Things fans really went and voted it a 10 just because it wasnt that well received.

>was a black kid
>turns into an Indian

i wasn't particularly enthralled with that episode but 1/10 with 2089 votes is just manipulation in the other direction

Dumbest episode ever, thankfully they'll pretend it never happened

stwanger ding, haha

I lov ninedeen eddies

How can a human being look so gross.

That sister ark was so fucking dumb on so many levels.

>Indian girl who was raised in Chicago has a British accent and lives in a place that looks like a set from RENT
>Her gang consists of a punk, a girl with an afro, and a muscle that looks like he's about 5 foot nothing

That whole thing reeked of some off Broadway bullshit. I was half expecting everyone to break into song at any moment

I think we can all agree that this show turned to pure shit, down from fifty percent shit last season.

I was waiting for a rival gang to saunter in snapping their fingers

Wait hold on, I'm not done..
Their muscle is called Funshine, he's about Eleven's height and yet 8 refers to him as "big"? Does she mean he has a big heart? Also, the only crime the gang commits is shoplifting... Well that and punishing pedos (,or some such thing). That fucking girl could literally walk into any bank and walk out with a bag of money without anyone any wiser yet she lives in an abandoned building and steals chips from 7/11

No we cant

Don't you duffer bros have some white girl to pressure into French kissing a black guy or something?

kek

>Show the two of them together at the lab
>Both of them look the same age
>Fast forward to the current day, Eleven looks 12-13, she looks like she's in her early 20s

wasn't she taken at birth like Eleven?

NO WAY MAN SHE TOTALLY NEEDS A POOINLONDON ACCENT BECAUSE SHE'S A STRONG BEAUTIFUL BROWN SKINNED LESBIAN WITH A SIDECUT FROM 1984

Friendly reminder she will be a main character in s3

>s3
Not bloody likely at this point

Already been confirmed

A couple more accusations are still coming out unless they managed to pay off the victims, which I guess is possible, but I doubt it.

what victims??

What accusation
?

Um, the people who were abused?