What happened to Nickelodeon?

Fanboy and Chum Chum
Breadwinners
Fanboy and Chum Chum
Korra
Bunsen Is A Beast
Rabbids Invasion
Planet Sheen

Can we stop pretending Samurai Jack is th greatest thing to happen to cartoons. It's stylisticall cool but the original series never had an overarching plot, nor character development, nor interesting characters, it's a joke to put it next to Avatar or the DCAU

A good cartoon is an entertaining cartoon

All of those (Aside from Bunsen Is A Beast) are long gone

Can you stop being a Sup Forumsntrarian?

They got rid of their best show, Harvey Beaks.

>What happened to Garbage Sale Network
ftfy

Samurai Jack fans are the worse for real.
Sup Forums's obsession with this show is disappointing to say the least. I guess it just highlights what a poor state western animation is in when samurai jack is paraded around as a masterpiece. Compare samurai jack to any serious anime and you will see what I'm talking about.
Something like Berserk or even jojo does what this show attempts to do better. In fact I would go as far to say that jack is the fischer price of serious, adult animation.
Don't get me wrong the show is -ok- but it was nothing more than a stepping stone to good animation for me.

you remind me of this kid who said to me that cow and chicken is the best thing to ever happen to cartoons.
fuck i hated this kid he even made a youtube channel back in the days of youtube where rant videos were popular and always praised cow and chicken for being the peak of american animation

You know what? I don't care anymore.

You, people like you, I hate you. From the deepest part of my heart, I hate you more than I could hate anything else. Your mere existence makes me seethe with rage.

*mic drop*

>I guess it just highlights what a poor state western animation is in when samurai jack is paraded around as a masterpiece.
It's just what Cartoon Network fags have always done online especially around here. A semi-decent cartoon comes along that breaks the trend of Johnny Tests and nuPPGs and suddenly it's hailed as a savior of animation. Add in blood, swearing, anime references, and other edgy shit, and you've got the ingredients for a cartoon thats hugely popular on the internet yet still gets shitty ratings.

>Compare samurai jack to any serious anime and you will see what I'm talking about

Would you fuck off?

I'm not even being facetious, you're just an idiot. SJ is intense and engaging in comparison to most other anime shows at this point, and is ironically more interesting in it's simplicity then shit like DBZ or Naruto or whatever are. Any "serious" anime at this point is garbage milked to death, don't delude yourself.

>Add in blood, swearing, anime references, and other edgy shit
Good to know that you haven't actually watched any of the new episodes, you fucking mongoloid.

But I have? The only one I don't think has happened in the new season yet is the swearing, but I can see them easily upping the vulgarity of the Scotsman soon.

There has been blood, a human character getting almost beheaded, the show is basically a walking reference to eastern culture and anime (Aku's therapy sequence felt FLCL in execution).

There is no need to get upset because not everyone here feels the need to get on all fours and suck Genndy's circumcised cock like you.

Hahahahahahaa YOOOO, This fucking faggot right here! I just can't believe that this was even a post that was made on MY website! Like, holy shit...kys

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Don't respond to me. Don't argue with me. I'm jerking off. You are growing the fuck up and you are calling your fucking congressman tomorrow

Avatar and Hey Arnold are the best Nicktoons

You do realise the show is boring though

That title belongs to SpongeBob Squarepants

Avatar is the best that show is painfully meh

agreed

The user back there ws underage

>thousands of threads shitting on CN since TTGO took over
>suddenly thread shitting on the OG of shit cartoon shows Nickelodeon is back
>Nickfags come screaming in to defend their channel

Underage shill detected

This thread truly show the worst of Sup Forums

My Tastes Are Better and Bigger Than (Your)s: The Thread