Americans brought their families to see new Mel Gibson movie

>Americans brought their families to see new Mel Gibson movie
I am literally Shaking!!
mercurynews.com/2017/11/13/some-americans-like-mel-gibson-again-and-brought-their-families-to-see-his-new-movie/

>While much of America is focused these days on the “toxic masculinity” that has nurtured such alleged sexual predators as Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., and even President Donald Trump, the major Hollywood studio film of Gibson, who probably helped define the idea of “toxic masculinity” with his hate-filled rants, was a box-office hit over the weekend.
>Eyebrows were raised last year when Gibson’s World War II drama “Hacksaw Ridge” became a hit at the box office and with the Academy Awards, scoring six nominations, including one for Gibson for best director.
>But conventional wisdom held that the fallout from the Weinstein revelations, focusing on the mistreatment of women, would lead the public and the industry to rethink their attitudes toward Gibson.
>“This is a blatant attempt to rewrite his racist, antisemitic, misogynistic history of abuse as a comedically self-aware ‘bad-boy’ persona,” the Mary Sue said.

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/pajiba_love/this-just-in-mel-gibson-is-still-a-vile-monster-of-a-human.php
pajiba.com/late_night_tv/mel-gibson-was-on-the-late-show-.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>

Why do people pretend to be such saints and try to judge another one in their personal lives?Those faggots gonna tell me they never said stupid bullshit to another one when they are drunk or pissed?

Member that blind item about him putting some bar slut's hand on his cock and asking her, "is it bigger than your dad's?"

Yes or no the answer would still be kinda fucked, right?

You're forgetting that these type of people don't think about things logically. It's all clickbait.

Mel Gibson makes good movies. He may be an ass IRL but if his movies are good I'm going to keep seeing them. Simple. As. That.

>mfw

women all want to fuck their dads. you wanna get in a bitches pants act like her father

>“This is a blatant attempt to rewrite his racist, antisemitic, misogynistic history of abuse as a comedically self-aware ‘bad-boy’ persona,” the Mary Sue said.
THROW MORE BUZZWORDS AT IT MAYBE IT WILL STICK
STUPID CUNT STUBBLE HAHAHAHA

>>“This is a blatant attempt to rewrite his racist, antisemitic, misogynistic history of abuse as a comedically self-aware ‘bad-boy’ persona,” the Mary Sue said.
Not really. It's kind of like... moving on.

Fucking love Mel
fuck these annoying kikes

Did Mel really deserve to get blown before the jacuzzi?

>toxic masculinity
>masculinity
>Louis CK
lol

Chrissy confirmed best girl

Mel's redemption arc is the only good thing about Hollywood at the moment.

how on earth is toxic masculinity responsible for Spacey and Louis CK? I mean, I can maybe see it for Harvey, but not them

Feminists blame toxic masculinity like Sup Forums blame jews, the difference is Sup Forums has a point.

>While much of America is focused these days on the “toxic masculinity”

I doubt even a third of america is focused on that shit

>"they take it up the ass" he tells a journalist about what he thinks of gays
Well he's not wrong.

>two vicious anti-semites picture waiting outside LA synagogue

Damn, he looks fucking weird with that mustache. Is that from the cop movie?

Gibson was right. He warned us, but we didn't listen. Why didn't we listen?

>being bipolar is "toxic masculinity"
>being bipolar is the same as being a rapist

So much for the tolerant left.

Repulsive degenerates.

I dunno man, Mel Gibson's 'crime' was getting drunk and cursing at his wife. That's fucking nothing, there is a reason no one fucking cares anymore.

The shit he said to that lady was despicable. I understand there are times in a relationship where shit is said that you would never actually want to get out but he was being straight up abusive.

What was despicable?

he did plead guilty to battery or something like that

>t. faggot who thinks the jacuzzi comes before the blowjob

>stop being successful you RACIST SEXIST MISOGYNIST NAZI AUSTRALIAN HWHITE MALE TOXIC PATRIARCH

>sexual predators as Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K.
Weinstein is the only one that can be considered a Sexual predator
Spacey is a pedo and Louis C.K is just a wanker

>>While much of America is focused these days on the “toxic masculinity"
Uh.... no, sweetie. Much of America isn't focused on "toxic masculinity." Only SJWs and their astroturfing sockpuppet twitter accounts know about "toxic masculinity."

>lady
die faggot

That just gives his wife a good reason to hate him, the public is pretty indifferent to domestic abuse. Even if someone keeps pushing it in media out of ideological reasons people will stop caring because they're probably wifebeaters too.

>Mel's redemption

It's not redemption. It's vindication. He was right.

>"You think the event in which Jews were antagonized more by the popular media than they have ever been in the last 40 years would cause people to think twice about liking a former anti semite"
I really don't understand their logic here

It's wired that you'd defend a man who doesn't exactly like your kind Freud

I feel so fucking bad for Louie... they make absolutely no distinction between him and anyone else.
Kinda hope he has a comeback like Mel.

>because if she went out dressed like that and got raped by a pack of niggers, it would have been everyone else's fault

BERSERKER

WHEN

?

>Those faggots gonna tell me they never said stupid bullshit to another one when they are drunk or pissed?

yes, i have said stupid bullshit to people when pissed. however, i never married a woman, gave her three children, and then pretended to be a model of Catholic rectitude by dumping her ass and fucking a russian strip-teaser one third my age.

he kinda lost the right to point the finger at anyone except maybe serial cannibals who eat babies.

Are they friends IRL?

Idiot

I can honestly say few things are a bigger turn off than a guy wanting me to call him daddy, so nope. I love my dad but that shit is gross.

>Hollywood is imploding from sex scandals from the highest of the highs
>people still up in arms about some things Mel said a decade ago

almost positive that's for a new movie by the director of Bone Tomahawk and Brawl in Cell Block 99

Mel gibson is too good for hollywood. It needs to die already. I honeslty think that it's one of the biggest cancer tumors slowly eating away at society and peoples minds. Thankfully the signs are already there

>>Eyebrows were raised last year when Gibson’s World War II drama “Hacksaw Ridge” became a hit at the box office and with the Academy Awards, scoring six nominations, including one for Gibson for best director.
What the fuck kind of statement even is that? The guy made a decent movie and it made good money. Does the stupid kike bitch really expect everyone to have the same political views as her?
>Mel's redemption arc
He was right.

pusy pics pls?

J E R S E Y
E
R
S
E
Y

bobs and vagene or GTFO

BITCH LASAGNA

The current state of journalism

Lady?She was a russian bitch cunt gold diggin whore with a pussy son

The only problem I have with this is Mel taking shit roles like this instead of making more masterpieces

He looks like Super Mario

George Miller's Super Mario Bros. starring Mel Gibson as Mario and John Leguizamo as Luigi

Because these people have a lot to hide themselves, and constantly pointing the finger at others takes eyes away from them. These SJW beta male types are always revealed as massive creeps eventually. Just look at the fall of NeoGAF recently.

How can one man be so based.

Hot af

don't get it

>and even President Donald Trump
>But conventional wisdom held that the fallout from the Weinstein revelations, focusing on the mistreatment of women, would lead the public and the industry to rethink their attitudes toward Gibson.
Fuck off, liberal faggot baizuo. If you dykes want to excommunicate all of your “male allies” because they like sex, then fine, but our side is not doing that with Trump and Mel or with anybody, for that matter. This is your problem.

Thats what fascism is my friend, you point towards the enemy flaws and misdeeds and blame everything wrong in the world onto them, but the secret lies in never defeating the enemy, because that would dismantle the farse you built, and people would notice you for the scum you really are.

>look at this guy hes racist yall, hes rude and shit don't you guys hate him? am i not BASED for pointing it out? are you fellas with me on this? you better be or else you racist, cmon folks, agree with me, people please, we re all victims here, cmon my dudes, are you with me or what? am i correct my conrads? was my statement true to the facts my dear contrymen? pls i am so alone, realize my value through the devaluation of others.

He shakes the black guy's hand then looks disgusted and wipes it off

>STOP BEING BAD GOYIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he doesn't wipes it off though.

She should have just smiled and blown him tbqh

Well that's just not cool and unnecessary

Nothing more cringeworthy than Mel Gibson circle jerkers. The best exemplification of the combined low IQ, daddy issues, closeted homosexuality, and SJW logic that characterizes everyone on pol.

>closeted homosexuality
what?

His hands was sweaty.

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED

It's me. The lady he said those things to. Thank you user for protecting me.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I cringe when someone doesn't like mel despite all his history of great movies because he once said something bad about a woman and the jews.

Also whenever i see post going >its le /pel/ fault
i just picture the post being made by pic related

american "white" ""women"" are a joke.

>mercurynews
>"The Mary Sue said"
>2016

Who gives a fuck?

I'm leaving this thread, selling my computer, and killing myself and 1/3 of the world all because you said this stupid shit. how the fuck can you be so retarded. kys. 8/10 sounds something that defranco would say

That's understandable. People shouldn't consciously touch others with their gross sweaty hands.

yeah no shit. dragged across concrete will be kino.

Jung developed the Electra complex.

You like what we tell you to like.

He did a sincere apology, what the fuck do people want from him? Seriously. Pisses me off. I thought forgiveness was supposed to be a thing.

He should have never apologized. A man doesn't apologize for telling the truth.

LONDON?

The blind item also said the girls went home with him. That's the difference between some creep loser and Mel

>we
oh, sweetie

>toxic masculinity

I hate the world today...why is this even a phrase?

video games

I read somewhere recently that there is some university in the US that is encouraging all of its male students to let go of their masculinity, and become more feminine. Can't remember the details, but this shit has really gone too far. It's long past time for a serious correction.

user didn't say he doesn't like Mel. Liking Mel and his output has nothing to do with Sup Forums circlejerking around him because they're attracted to anyone who ever says anything about muh joos. I like Mel but threads about him on Sup Forums are full of insufferable retards.

Brave ladies taking a stand against Mel on one of the most intellectual sites on the web
pajiba.com/pajiba_love/this-just-in-mel-gibson-is-still-a-vile-monster-of-a-human.php
pajiba.com/late_night_tv/mel-gibson-was-on-the-late-show-.php

>yfw you realize it will not be corrected, but soon erupt in full force and the world is genuinely fucked

Mel does that because the black guy does not look at him once. And he taps Mel on the shoulder on the top of that.
Mel was kind enough to shake this faggot's hand

He did no such thing, you lying jew. Also, the video was shooped to erase his mouth movement. After he shook the man's hand, he gestured towards the woman to introduce her.

You fucking liars should die in a fire.

>you lying jew
It's actually a lying Sup Forumstard, most likely.

>Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K
>specimens of masculinity

I blame the divorce industry and "single moms" for removing the strong father figure from children's lives, as well as jewish hollywood for pushing and promoting that shit for decades.

Sure, Shlomo, sure.