Critter Coven

Damn Fool edition.

>tfw your cunty motherhen of a tarot deck nags you for an entire session
SHUT UP! The runes never give me this horseshit.

That's what she decks for picking up wicca supplies at Spencer's.

But hey, the Fool's never a bad sign. Florence is just going on a journey of discovery. A really dumb journey.

I should get back to Darkest Dungeon someday. That shit was fun.

>Using Tarot instead of bone dust

The Fool? No. But Really Dumb Fool? Yes.

>A really dumb journey

Life.

>after a couple months reading this comic, I've been tempted to pick up wicca kitsch
>every rainbow-colored crescent moon throw and natural twine drying rack looks better each time I look at them
>even though I'm a guy

...what has this comic done to me?

... it's shown you a new topic that you enjoy that you never thought about before? Or you're gay. Either or.

Probably either or. It could even be both.

...Isn't that cat character from one of the webcomics in the /hyw/ threads?

Or is it just a coincidence?

>18 pages in and the comic is already jumping the shark

*subdued chuckle*

I just remembered: I knew a girl like Inkshadow before. No wonder she's so pure to me.

In retrospect, I should have used katnip

She might be the only living member of her coven, but doing coke is a legit coping strategy.

>Clara has a bit more of a defined chin than the other girls, depending on the angle and art

I mean, it's not like the hints weren't there, but they could be mistaken for forgotten character traits.

I kinda want to learn how to do Tarot.

>really dumb fool card represented by cat

>Its tradition

Can catnip even be snorted?

No. In retrospect it was a bad post.

It's no worse than most other posts, really. It's kind of funny.

How bout this one?

Sure, just grind it up into a powder

So all this time Hopper was a boy. So that means that all of the lewds of Hopper are R63 right?

yeah basically

Everything except the ones that draw her as a boy, yeah.

Does it count if a character in a long-running webcomic fully transitions a couple arcs in? Is everything pre-op rule 63, or earlier canon art?

Welp.....I'm liking Hopper both ways. Because for too long I've been fooled by characters that looked like chicks. So now....I'm going bi

>Tricking anons into looking at R63 without them knowing

Greatest
Of
All
Time
>Hopper in the Captcha

The plot thickens.

>buying tarot with no magic
>not inheriting a 100+ year old tarot that has real magic from being used by countless people

Im not mad. Serves her right.

It's a lot easier to like modern webcomics once you go bi. Any traps and reverse traps turn into "I'm still into this", and it's easier to get into a horny artist's head and understand what they find sexy.

Is pic related to this?

That pic has more sexy artist appeal body types than traps.

This page, on the other hand...

Morbi, keep your terrible LGBTAMLAATR comic to the containment thread.

We should make a pool for what girls fall where under the LGBT umbrella. Clara's already confirmed, but I bet Florence is the classic wicca lesbian, Rosie's a modern pansexual, Inkshadow's a straight-leaning bisexual, and Arepo's transcended her need for sex.

Yes.

Nope we're doing this.

No, Morbi, go back and draw more dull updates about paperclip supplies.

Morbi's pretty into magic and furries too, though. His fantasy furry SOL comic and this furry SOL comic are practically kin, alongside Habits and MMO.

The anons say no, but the digits say yes.

>Arepo:
Most likely: Drag-queen. Likely an Opera singer (Areop is opera backwards) less likely: Intersex, due to purple and yellow coloration in comic.
>Goat:
Confirmed transgender. Judging from , she might have a thing for Rosie.
>Florence:
Straight. Possible Romantic asexual, likely too depressed/stressed for that sort of thing. Could have a medical problem
>Rosie:
Most likely: Romantic Asexual. Less likely: Lipstick lesbian, or bisexual. Probably bullimic

(Note that these are mostly based off of color schemes. Honestly they're all probably straight. Then again the author uses Tumbler so who knows)
Inkshadowblood: Underage.

>that satanic doodled-on MLP knockoff in the background, complete with that dumb S thing

DEEPEST

Author complained about Tumblr publicly before. While they clearly made the GOAT trans because it's interesting (her popularity even on Sup Forums of all places confirms this) I don't see them making every character a separate gender "because they have to" or for "muh diversity".

Now, I can totally see Florence as a major carpet-muncher but everyone else seems more or less straight

You're honestly right on that. CC doesn't really seem to be heading in a direction of tokenism, and the goat being trans had some actual potential.

I've still got my eyes on Florence and Rosie, though.

Can pagans even be gay? Wouldn't it be sacrilegious to refuse to make more people?

Those are Tumblr pagans user. They use macbooks and iphones.

paganism is literally just any religion that's too small for medieval Christians to recognize it as an organized religion.

>Using bone dust instead of bones

>using bones instead of the whole chicken

>using chickens instead of Weasel entrails

>not charging your deck daily
>relying on heavy use from strangers, who would most likely shelve the cards after fooling with them a couple times

fuck off! no druids allowed!

There's some contention among certain circles, but it seems that, as a whole, most modern Wicca practices accept homosexuality as an expression of natural love and spirit that shouldn't be restricted, or at least are regarded as a private practice whose indulgence wouldn't interfere with their belief systems. Some older wicca belief conflated homosexuality with hedonism and regarded it as overall unhealthy for the belief as a whole, though modern practice is far more liberal and accepting, and there's even gay-only covens if you're really into that.

For a bonus, the wicca views on trans applicants are pretty interesting. Diantic covens believe in "womyn-born-womyn" and reject transsexual applicants on principle, and I believe some other covens practice the same, but the modern liberal leaning of newer covens means that many of them accept (or even revere in extreme situations) trans applicants. Clara sure as hell found her kind, and most likely won't be kicked out if she's outed.

>Couple of preppy blonde girls pretending to be witches with tarot cards

I bet these are the wiccan equivalent of girl gamers. The one on the left looks kinda earthy but the Stacey on the right can fuck right off..

I hope they try to cast a spell together at some point and the majykque fizzles out because of dick interference.

>implying

My tarot has been passed down for 3 generations. Enjoy your crappy premonitions.

My interest in tge comic juat dropped pretty hard

Nothing uglier than the men in the lolita scene

That's great, but someone has to be the first user for any deck

TGE? What is that and what happened?

You just now found this out? It's been a couple weeks.

If it becomes a focal point of the comic, I will also probably grow to hate the comic as well. Same as if a character suddenly started pushing dietary habits on us. Until then it's an Easter egg for autists who care enough to seek it out.

Yeah, but what if the man was a goat? A goat that, for all intents and purposes, is drawn like a girl most of the time?

I already got a highly negative image of lolita men. That fandom is already toxic enough with teenaged girls, their men are barely tolerable

The surprise adds a little to the rejection i guess

Nothing against traps really, specially hot traps. Just a combination of two things I'm not fond of.

What is that? A wicca teenage mobile poster diss for ants?

Yes. Is that not how you troll mobile posters?

But I'm a mobile poster (because I dont actually own a pc/ laptop) and I can read that just fine. Also, it's not really a diss, just cute.

Gotcha.

>Not liking the G.O.A.T character

C'mon user. Don't be like that.

That's honestly pretty impressive. Where can a guy find some real vintage occult tools nowadays? Everything out there seems to be modern, and too pristine.

He'll like the GOAT when she stops putting on the mahou shoujo getup, of course. Maybe she'll shift over to witch-themed ganguro or kogal, while giving it some pretentious English name.

Small steps user, small steps.

Sometimes you can get lucky at a flea market. Other times you can happen upon a good hole- in- the- wall shop. Occasionally you can find something on eBay or similar. Mostly the good stuff ("real" stuff) will be passed down or gifted to you.

>while giving it some pretentious English name.

kek