Movies you were told "will fuck you up duuuuude" but were disappointing

movies you were told "will fuck you up duuuuude" but were disappointing

Every single movie I've ever been or heard recommended in that way

\thred

gotta admit that I popped a mad rod during the "ass to ass" scene

this
Crazy internet shit? Sure, but not real movies

I dont know, Come and See just had something disturbingly real about it, the shooting of it alone is painfully realistic. Most of the mass murder scenes in it are really creepy as a result.

Salo. Surprisingly tame.

not a movie and barely on topic, but im warning you all. do not read the manga "goodnight punpun" while depressed because it will drive you right to the fucking edge. only read it when you have happiness to spare.

combat veteran here, it's embarassingly fake.

There's also some really creepy choices in music that make otherwise innocuous scenes uncomfortable, like that one scene when it's raining in the forest where the girl is dancing on the wooden box and there's some sort of weird foreboding music in the background combined with ragtime tunes

What exactly have you seen, where have you been stationed to see it, and in what role were you stationed?

a siberian film

this
sometimes looks like I share a board with 15 year old american girls

I'd like to share my dick with 15 year old American girls

Threads did fuck me up for several days.
I suppose the only one that sort of comes to mind for me is Paranormal Activity, more scare than fuck up though, but anyway I rented it one night and it was fucking rubbish and not scary at all. I won't watch any of those types of movies again.

Fucking this. I even watched it twice just to make sure I hadn't missed something. It's "I'm 15 And This is Edgy: The Movie."

>drove around a armored vehicle in Iraq goat farmers shot at you once or twice with 50 year old guns
>"yeah i know what the eastern front(the biggest bloodiest conflict in human history) would've been like kid"

kys

Yep, especially Mother! What a bag of shit.

Daisy's Destruction. I put me to sleep within minutes.

user!

Was actually pretty good

120 days of sodom or whatever the fuck its called

>The Penske file

I think you mean "/Threads"

don't cut yourself on all that edge friend

Noroi: the Curse. I'll admit, there were definitely spooks but the pacing was shit and it didn't know when to end. It should have ended on the mountain with all the fetus ghosts. Instead they dragged it out to a super predictable ending that was not scary.

Eh, still an excellent movie in my opinion. I really don't see how the ending was "predictable" in the slightest either. In which sense?

lol

uguuu, Senpai! pease teach us your edgy ways so that we too can be unimpressed with everything!

If you didn't predict that the kid was the demon then you must not watch a lot of movies. They couldn't have telegraphed it more.

?

Could they not have? It has been a really long time since I have seen it, but aren't the mother and son essentially off-screen non-characters for the vast majority of the movie? How is it telegraphed?

Right, it's not something you'll know throughout the whole movie but the minute you see the kid just hanging out next to his "mom's" dead body like everything is cool, that should have tipped you off.

your mom is embarassingly fake kid

you mean serbian film? or did you watched a awrong one

It Follows