Chirpjack Birdman?

no v-neck, different guy

BITCH

You are my wing man.

Pizza water couch now

You have to eat all the eggs.
After I lay them.

Do you think he eats his own eggs? Haha

Why does the door have tear drop windows?

You don't have to tell me what happened,

WASTED EQUALS RAPE

Is this a penguin or a puffin?

...Yes?

Just because she was being stupid doesn't mean you have the right to do a crime.

Puffin

I don't know the context but yes, if you take advantage of someone's drunk state that IS rape.

>Unwillingly penetrated by dozens of hard, phallic objects
>This triggering MRA shit pops up on the screen

Don't teach criminals not get wasted, teach cops not to waste

This. A person is free from responsibility and agency once they're intoxicated, unless of course the person is a man.

Please explain how perpetrator, such as drunk driving, is the same as victim, as in rape target. I'm curious to know where this is going.

A drunk driver puts others in danger by not being in complete control of their vehicle.
Someone taking advantage of a drunk puts others in danger BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEIR DRUNKENNESS

It's not the difficult.

whoops i'm an idiot and didn't read. point still lstands, though

They both were under the influence, blacked out, and made a decision that they otherwise wouldn't have made.

Having sex with a drunk person isn't rape. If said person was unconscious before sex, then that's a different story.

will you shut the fuck up already

okay who's got the lewds

Rigby

>you will never get drunk, rape people and acquitted because you were drunk and weren't in control of your actions

>Having sex with a drunk person isn't rape.

Have fun telling that to a judge.

>unless of course the person is a man.

There are cases of people being found guilty of rape for fucking drunk men, but have fun with that persecution complex, buddy.

Oh, well you at least ethically have a case.
Such as,
Two people get drunk and have sex, but the guy's only the rapist and blah blah blah.

That's more an issue with how we treat male victims. This isn't the only area where drunk people cannot consent after all, a contract can be considered void if you sign it while intoxicated after all.

Sup Forumsnsent

>Have fun telling that to a judge.
What point are you trying to make? I'm saying that it shouldn't be considered rape in the first place, because it isn't.

What judge? Drunk people have sex all the time and it isn't rape.

>people go swimming all the time and they arent drowning

So...you agree with me.

Couch water pizza

no im pointing out how easy it is to make stupid statements that dont support the argument

Funny enough, pizza is not what you want to give a really drunk person. They're probably gonna puke that shit up.

The great majority of sexual conduct while inebriated is not rape or assault. The problem with some of the thinking that's being pushed is the real issue of a passed out drunk person being assaulted being the same as a couple buzzed people fucking. It's not the same, but there's a movement to make them the same and it's stupid.

>We're having the same fucking thread, again

>can't remember the last time I was able to make my frigid cunt of a fiancee cum while we were both sober
>that's apparently "rape" now
I hope it is, and I hope I go to prison and fucking die there.

why are you marrying someone you don't like

Are you absolutely retarded? What the fuck kind of analogy is that?

The argument presented was that having sex with a drunk person is inherently rape. Your dumbfuck analogy would imply that swimming should be banned because all swimmers are drowning.

The cycle continues.

The worst it is that the fucking video is very explicit in what it want to tell, yet people are still confused by it.

They aren't confused. They just don't agree with it.

/thread

They could've explicitly said, in text, with no pictures, DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH GIRLS WHOM ARE HEAVILY INTOXICATED WHILST YOU AREN'T, and Sup Forums would still throw a tantrum.