The Villainess

Korean MOTY is up, boys

rarbg.to/torrent/zx6gnla
rarbg.to/torrent/zx6gnla
rarbg.to/torrent/zx6gnla

subbed?

Does it have subs yet

it does

>want to watch gooks overreacting in a tryhard plot that tried to rip off hollywood blockbuster
that's lower than low man

the jew fears the samurai kino

Go back.

it's a good fucking korean action film, but it's okay if you don't like it.

Movie was the over the top and ridiculous.

It's an action film, do you honestly expect realism?

No thanks, I'm not getting memed into watching another Korean movie. The Handmaiden was bad enough.

Did you only watch the first 20 minutes, pause, then post in this thread? Everything after that is a total snoozefest.

Someone sell me on this, it looks like oldboy for feminists, is it?

No Ive watched it a month ago. It's been on streaming sites for a while. I am just saying that the movie is ridiculous but well choreographed

It's not "muh womyn power" the film, but if it was, it would be more accurate to describe it as John Wick for the females.

Don't watch this movie. Don't watch any movies. Leave this board. Kill yourself.

i am a 12y burger, i cant read mang

Le femme Nikita+Oldboy+Hardcore Henry+some asian revenge shit+some hollywood shit=Quite watchable movie

>subtitled movie
call me when it's dubbed
if i want to read i better read a book

I second this.

is this a bait or the most american post currently on Sup Forums?

it's the same dumb revenge shit like every other korean flick. no incest this time though which was a surprise. utterly forgettable trash.

no incest but some pedo and it is not forgettable, you trash

I just tried watching it because of this thread and the gentleman is correct. As soon as the bad guys started attacking one at a time, all interest is gone. Might as well watch dancing with the stars. Trash for idiots.

what? i've watched this subbed like 2 month ago

Better john wick 2.