If I ripped the gem out, would he die?

If I ripped the gem out, would he die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNSVFnxFBk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would be extremly jiggly

Yes, but he'd probably killed you if you'd tried.

nobody knows. one way to find out

NO SURVIVORS, lol

fuck me in the ass, i love memes

Pearl wussed out so we'll never know

We'd get Rose's fine ass back so it's worth the risk desu

Mothafuckin' SCIENCE, bitches.

Yes. It's like a hernia where the gem is connected to his organs.

>wanting the gem that fucked up the planet in the first place to come back

for you

I think we all know who's behind that post

Do you know what happened to the mirror when Steven freed Lapis? That's what would happen.

>That one episode of 1000 Ways to Die where that retard baseball player jammed his organs back in so he could finish a game
>Then the pitcher hits him in that hole and his intestine bursts like a fucking balloon.

i would call him a faggot
that gives me 2 hours time while he cries to remove the gem

And he'd still kill you in the process.

Essentially it's a second brain that subconsciously manages his magical abilities and coordinates those abilities with his biological processes. It probably wouldn't kill him but you're basically lobotomizing the subject.

We wish.

>useless fat crybaby manlet who whines all the time and lets his strong independent transwymyn defend him

Implying he could even hurt anything or do anything competent.

Hot.

Steven is pretty weak, just yank that shit out

I await your response.

If you rip it out, Rose Quartz will regenerate and Steven will die.

And now he's bubbling your corpse.

t. morons who have never watched the show

He loses his powers because they were never his to begin with, then Rose comes out of the gem and steven feels useless, because her mother is better than him on every way, in the end, even though he already lost the gem, he regains his powers and saves everyone and that's how steven universe ends

Ignore them, user. They have been salty about the show ever since it started.

>Steven is pretty weak
na

He was holding back too

In Tiger Philanthropist he beat the shit out of multiple grown men like it was nothing

>Gems could totally beat humans in a fi-

Greg is a shitty guy in his van and does nothing with his son but eat watermelons, yea greg is gonna get punched and say ow, even if he was holing back

ok

i actually have my older sister and gay cousin who watch it on a daily in my room on kisscartoon. the only thing that surprised me is that he has a girl.

Hopefully. Repulsive Silicoids should be exterminated.

>i actually have my older sister and gay cousin who watch it on a daily in my room on kisscartoon
thats pretty weird user

>does nothing with his son
But he does.

>Steven
>Killing someone
He's too emotionally stunted and fragile to actually kill someone

>Greg is a shitty guy in his van
Opinion discarded

>-ght

they are rich now

it is weird, and the show is weird. ain't my cup of tea, i just put on headphones sometimes and draw.

Or he doesn't do enough with his son.

ok

>earrings
how gay can this show be?

>earrings are gay

how old are you

>I don't watch the show but it's stupid and gay because Sup Forums says so

nigga if we are talking about homeworld they have mastered interstellar travel, human nukes to them are probably like arrows and swords to a modern soldier

>rocks are immune to shockwaves and impact because they can space travel

The gems have been in several explosions and they've been fine, only direct impact to the gem damages them

They absorb shockwaves and impact.

their ships could probably fuck you up from orbit

modern soldiers arent immune to cuts either, doesnt mean swords arent worthless in the modern battlefield

>implying they wouldn't just *teleport behind you*

a nuke would definitely send them retreating into their gem, if not just vaporize it

dont be asinine

>whiny crybaby
>implying he has the balls to stand up for himself instead of preaching to his killer that they could be friends

Do you even watch the show, user?

He'd kill in self-defense, though feel bad about it later.

Fuck, now I really want to know that. And I don't even watch SU.

>modern soldiers arent immune to cuts either, doesnt mean swords arent worthless in the modern battlefield
Isn't that the argument I'm making? Explosives can fuck up gems regardless of their "advanced" state

there are some rather non-gay earring options available

those are not one of them

He'd turn into an ordinary human. That's the series' ending. It's been already forshadowed.

I agree he wouldn't outright kill another human being, but you'd have to be stupid if you think he'd just stand there and let someone murder him because "you hurt his feelings"

I was under the impression that yes, it would just kill him. They kind of implied that when Pearl was going to rip it out when he was a baby.

I don't think they'd be very effective can due to gems' physiology. Gems survive explosions and similar stuff pretty well.

>implying you'd get close enough to Steven to kill him
Firstly he has his bubble, and if you somehow managed to get past that you'd be punched to death or drowned before you even got to touch his gem

desu Connie could probably take you edgy faggots down

Shrapnel would work better though.

How can he kill with a shield? Let us just pretend he doesn't have Connie with him holding his mom's sword and that the Crystal Gems are nowhere near Steven and you.

All he will ever do is hide in a dome-shaped bubble, crying a river while begging you to stop attacking him as you slash at his bubble with a machete, and never doing anything to you because of his regressive passive nature being unable to restrain your psychopathic intents.

He doesn't stand shit to a murderer out for his blood, he needs the Crystal Gems and Mary-Sue-incarnate Connie to save his whiny ass from you.

He attacks with his shield Captain America style. He's also weaponised the bubble with spikes and he has super strength, he could probably snap your neck

When is the next episode for this awful show coming out?

God, Steven is such a disgusting child. Fat, noisy, spoiled, emotionally and physically stunted.

Whenever Cartoon Network remembers to air it

Explain?
I thought the series was pushing the 'Rose is gone forever, it's Steven now thing'

Ever heard of a gun?

Modern-day humans rely on that more than swords and gauntlets or whatever melee weapons the CGs use, so I'm sure Connie won't stand a chance to a gun-wielding psycho who wants to murder a kid for his precious belly gem.

Isn't Steven designed to be like 2 feet tall now?
Just kick him like a football until he dies.

Presuming the killer is a human he could probably just knock them out with a hit from his shield? He's strong as fuck.

This entire debate stems entirely from the fact people don't like the show/character, but nobody would be saying shit like this about Aang.

"He's a fucking child with some wind, and he refuses to kill, what a pussy I could probably kick his ass." No you can't, and it's simply because he's got powers and training and some random asshole with a machete isn't instantly going to win a fight with him because he's a pacifist.

His shield itself can break through solid fucking rock by just throwing it like a frisbee. Just imagine what that could do to a human.

>-nal destination, fox only, no items!

>Someone claims Steven is weak
>user provides evidence proving that Steven is not weak
>lol earrings r gay
What was your point again?

We all know he's capable of doing damage, but it's a fact that he's not willing to attack anyone who isn't a Homeworld or corrupted gem.

Just understand this simple concept, please. He can murder someone, but he'll guilt-trip himself about it for ages even if it was for self-defense. His passive nature will be the bane of his existence when a human wants to kill him with no one to save him.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNSVFnxFBk0

Okay but why can't he just hold back? Like, why does he have to be full pussy or full edgelord?

It's already established that he'll attack in self-defense, even his own allies.
Whenever or not he'll be able to deal with the consequences is a different matter.

So you think he'd just stand there and be killed? Even though we've seen him literally shove a sword through someone in self defense?

Because this is a girl show

Don't these people usually need to wear armored plates on their chest to not accidentally crush themselves?

I had a double hernia repair surgery. It was located in my groin and not my belly, but all they did was slide some mesh under my skin and had it bond with my intestinal wall (the thing that normally keeps your intestines from doing that).

It will be dramatically revealed that Steven is a fusion between a little boy Steven and a gem who is also Steven. Just pinker and girlier.

1000 ways to die still amazes me at how fucking dumb and convenient these fucking people are

And don't get me fucking started on the hot tub intestines

I didn't claim he's weak at all, dude. I claimed that he's too much of a pussy to stand up for himself.

He punched his dad, and Greg survived. I'm sure a blunt shield hit would just knock a human a couple of steps back and make him disoriented for a moment, but that's it.

I'll say it again. He can defend himself for a killer, but he doesn't want to unless if they get spared ala Eyeball Ruby, no matter how petty and full of bloodlust someone is.

He shoved a sword into a gem, all he did was poof her, so I very heavily doubt he'll kill someone out of self-defense. He'll just cower under a shield as someone with a knife desperately stabs at it.

I'm not asking him to be a full edgelord, I'm asking that he should stop being such a pussy and man up a bit. Let him grow up from the extreme side of Pacifist to a more moderate Pacifist who will defend himself properly and neutralize someone if necessary, whether against a truly evil gem or human.

I know it was a shit film, but has no-one seen Skyline here?

Humanity would be completely fucked in terms of warfare if aliens invaded, and the sides were stuck to their respective race. Nukes were created in a large scale in the 1950s. Literally the era before people understood how useful microwaves could be for everything, how IBM style 'safe to turn off' computers were still futuristic tech, and when the US segregated people like that one mentally disturbed child with his skittles.

We haven't even managed to make space travel economically feasible (in fairness, a lot of that is due to lack of investment by governments, but still) let alone halfway practical, and this is nearly 70 years on.

Considering beach city gets fucked up every other week by the antics of an unaging 14 year old mongrel (which as we all know from Crufts, is the optimum kind of being), a truly trained military of gems would bust humanity up.

Our idea of a WMD is a reasonably large explosion, and radiation poisoning for the next forever. Fire too many, and we die too. Their version is a planet sized parasite that destroys the planet xenomorph style from the inside. Do the math.

Hey erreryone.
Hickok-Fourty-Fihavve, Here.

And today we're gonna but testing out some thick lead slugs on some crystal gems

Why do people watch a show where the protagonist is overweight, pig nosed, curly haired, gross, and generally unappealing? I don't get it.

Why do you complain about what children's show a person likes?

Because I don't find the design unappealing, which is a personal opinion.

Just because he'll feel guilty about it doesn't mean he won't stab your ass or launch it into space. You're arguing for a scenario that has canon contradictions. This is just your very strong opinion.

Fuck you, I loved Accel World.

>desu Connie could probably take you edgy faggots down
Does she have powers?

Thos wasn't the last time Pearl almost murdered Steven.

She's literally a child with a sword

I'm not complaining.

I guess opinions and all that. I still find it strange as typically I think of protagonists as being people I would look up to, want to be, role models, heroes or otherwise appealing characters etc. While Stephen is by usual social standards pathetic, unattractive and the kind of person who gets bullied.

No, but she was sword trained by Pearl and could practically turn you into a kebab in 5 seconds.