YouTube Channel - Serial Killer or ARG?

Hello folks. Hope this is the right forum.

A while ago this YouTube channel called "deeper" was mentioned on Sup Forums. The videos contain audio codes, base64 and symbol codes. All the videos relate to cleaning up, hiding, stalking etc.

From what I can gather, information extracted from the audio spells out missing persons names.

Anyone remember this?

A video was uploaded today, I've not analysed the audio yet but it has patterns that indicate it contains similar to previous videos.

I'm hoping it's archived so I can get up to speed before extracting and breaking down this new vid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCN6lfthWfZXIHcBmrwBPylQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8cpty3ofrsc
youtube.com/watch?v=VmgiO1gEKKw
youtube.com/watch?v=4R3qMrNMSRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a new LARP or is it real?

K-keep me p-posted

Should have posted this on /x/ ...

The symbols, audio codes etc are real. There's one video that looks like bodies under a blanket.

It's been the centre of rumors and controversy for a while. The main opinion is that it's ARG, but the sinister overtones...

But /x/ is paranormal?

reddit

Last video ends with these symbols.

The last I see this mentioned was 2016 on reddit and there's next to no info

This is interesting and weird.

it's ARG for some new show or game or some shit

Yeah a bit of a rabbit hole, I'm gonna run more of these through a spectrograph, but I'm sure the 3rd last vid has morse code (the childs distorted voice seems too patterned).

Also yet to determine what the symbols are in the latest vid.

Not new, so I've ruled out marketing. it's been around for nearly two years and is still going.

couldn't you have posted a link at least

Sorry for no link.. Here's some:

The channel itself:

youtube.com/channel/UCN6lfthWfZXIHcBmrwBPylQ

The video that made me start looking (from the 3:00 mark where he starts holding up signs that like "I killed them")

youtube.com/watch?v=8cpty3ofrsc

The latest video:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmgiO1gEKKw

it says paranormal, but it's mainly a containment board for schizophrenics and "summoning" succubi. pretty sure your shit fits there.

bump for spooky shit

Larping shit

there's been a few dozen of these types of channels and afaik all have been larps, no reason to believe this one's any different

I'll try there.. Cheers

Agreed. But they're usually polished to an extent, most of these are basement / trashed looking with a theme of cleaning up blood. Coupled with coding actual missing persons names into the videos.

Link it here m8 I want to see what those autismos have to say about it

The Virgin killer hides cryptic clues so people will pay attention to him.

The Chad killer uploads his gleeful face on the anniversary of his victims death to taunt her loved ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=4R3qMrNMSRY

Created on /x/ No responses so far tho

I remember that vid.. The cops did visit him apparently, or so the rumor goes. He also uploaded a ticket showing he was in the area she went missing, and a cryptic picture.

This is the most polished I've seen so far. The video is the most edited and the sound is the most clear.

It caught my interest because of the 29 second mark.

The blood splatter looks real enough, the ooze is reversed but not sure what it is/supposed to be.

(language warning in the audio)