Are you Christmas Comfy yet user?

Are you Christmas Comfy yet user?
>Have you watched any Christmas Kino yet?

22 DAYS

No I haven't. Hopefully my family will take me to go look at Christmas lights this year. It's a comfy tradition.

t.33 year old neet

Saving polar express for Christmas Eve.

Based

Excuse me sir but the term is Holidays.

>not celebrating on the 24th

Uh it's only 21 days till Christmas. Learn to count

>Christmas
It's "Holidays", you nazi.

Only mexicans would celebrate and open presents on the eve

opening presents on the night of christmas eve is objectively superior to opening them in the morning like an american mutt, also fun fact, christmas is a satanic holiday

That wasn't fun at all

>its already time for another whole month of suffering through reddit-tier faggots talking about "their favourite christmas movie" die hard

just fucking end me lads

Tfw Glühwein and comfy kino

21 days and 12 hours

Posting some Christmas kino right now lads.

muppet christmas carol is my favorite christmas movie
Die hard is my 3rd favorite

Absolutely based. I’m still mad they didn’t get Arnie back for the sequel

no i fuckin hate christmas

are you a jew, or do you have no loving family?

neither i just don't like it, feels like everyone pretends to be someone they aren't

Die Hard, the quintessential Christmas film.

like nice, caring and thoughtful?

I would always watch "Babe" with my grandparents during holidays. I've never really liked the movie that much, but I think I'm going to watch it this year for the sake of this silly tradition.

Reported

wrong user. you ruin the christmas eve anticipation for yourself. can you imagine being so excited about all your presents that you literally cannot sleep? waking your parents up at 6am on chtistmas day, begging them to let you start. "no 20 more minutes user" and when you finally peer around the door to see stuffed stockings and piled boxes and He *has* been and the magic is truly alive in you. i feel bad for good boys who have to open their presents on christmas eve.

Christmas is the most depressing time of the year

I really like watching all the Harry Potter movies around christmas
>inb4 dullest franchise

Yep watched the thing yesterday

Why user?
Are you gonna kill yourself for Christmas?

That’s not comfy user

yup got a new car and im about to watch the polar express with a mug of hot chocolate

Pretty comfy. Have my Christmas lights on, my Christmas wallpaper, blasting Andre Rieu's Christmas music.
Gonna pull out my tiny decorative Christmas tree soon too.

>Have you watched any Christmas Kino yet?
Nope. Don't really watch any Christmas films, never really have.

To be fair you get that sense of anticipation on Christmas eve as well.
>Christmas dinner is over, everyone is in a food coma filled with ham and herring, life is grand
>adults are starting to get a bit tipsy
>all the kids spending time together waiting for Santa to arrive, getting excited
>all the parents taking it easy getting comfy and having a ball making all the kids wait
>suddenly, you hear grandpa say he needs to get the newspaper
>oh shit oh shit oh shit it's coming
>15 minutes pass, the excitement is unbearable
>someone knocks on the door, all the kids rush to the door and there stands Santa with his red suit and big fake beard carrying a sack filled with presents
>slowly and deliberately he hands the presents out almost like it's an awards ceremony
>can be sure there will always be a "ho ho oh looks like we have a present for grandpa, what a shame he's not here ho ho ho" joke

Of course you'd find an excuse like this to watch it, being a fan of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You made me feel nostalgic, thanks user.

No one posted Scrooged yet.

There is no hope left for you idiots.

It was very comfy actually, next up is the shining