cu chulainn

I make their first actual good film

I make I Kill Giants.

Do i really have to be in charge?

Day of the Tentacle

Sam and Max!

Dante's Inferno.

usagi yojimbo feature film

Have you ever read a book called "Amy's Eyes" by Richard Kennedy? I'd make a movie about that.

It's got a little orphan girl who brings a doll to life, said doll becomes a sea captain and goes off to sea. The orphan girl then becomes a doll, who the captain comes back for, and who he takes back out to sea in search for her father who was last seen as part of a pirate's crew. During the voyage, the girl slowly transitions from doll back to real girl, there's a ship chase as they're pursued by pirates, there's a mutiny by part of the former doll's crew (who themselves are all former dolls, save for those made from rubber ducks), and overall it just sounds like something that would be up Laika's alley.

The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray

A stop motion film of the gay guy getting forcibly raped by the blonde, coraline, and coralines mom with images of Mike Pence being flashed in the background. It's raining men will play on repeat for the duration of the 1 hour and 28 minute movie/rapefest. There will be not a single drop of semen that hits the ground. All of it will go into the vaginas, unprotected, with no condoms.

Harry Potter, but all the visuals are more storybook-fantastical and accurate to the source material

something something cute loli vampire wants to be a normal girl trope

The studio's style would mesh well with this fantasy kid's novel, "The Alchemaster's Apprentice", about this talking cat who barters his life to be kept in the lap of luxury for a week by an "Alchemaster" kind of an alchemical wizard, in his kooky castle.

Laika film, probably go Mouse Guard. The world is manageable, but at the same time you can put a lot of art into the sets. They can do a big story, add subtle humor but nothing meme worthy. Legal shit aside, I think the Guard is a good fit for Laika and even add a sequel if they want.

I didn't know I wanted this until. A Redwall stop motion film would also be awesome.

Honestly I don't know. Maybe adapting something like the Labyrinth of Dreaming Books would be right up their alley since its plot involves puppetry/marionettes in a fourth wall breaking kind of way. But it's really hard to say because they are already pretty creative and random in their choices. To be quite honest I'm just interested to see what they pick next since they basically have unlimited money.

steam punk OR space opera

>also chose a Moers
Well, there must be something to it then.
is Moers too.

Box Trolls 2

oh thatd be badass

WARHAMMER FORTY THOUSAND WITH GIANT BADASS BATTLES WITH SPACE MARINES!!!!!!

Man, Laika Mouseguard would be based as fuck

THIS

So a movie where the first 15 minutes are promising, then they spend an hour on a train, then the animation gets 20 times worse and the clay models turn into blobs?

Heh didn't even see that post. Must be something about the aesthetic.

I'd like to see something with a jungle setting. Not sure what kind of story could be done that wouldn't pale in comparison to Jungle Book or Tarzan and I've had my fill of both of those for a while.

You forgot the extreme homoerotic tension.

I gotta go with the Mouse Guard idea. user mentioned earlier...

Though part of me would love to see them do, like, a mini-series of The Legend of Zelda. Not based off any one game, but preferably an amalgam of them (specifically excluding Majora's Mask because that damn thing is pretty stand alone, good as it was) as a Netflix series or something. Hour long episodes, the show lasts for 8 of them or so.

An X-Rated film starting every thick assed female that's appeared in their films, and Mr. Bobinski.

They can even re-purpose the giant skeleton from Kubo as a The Titan.

Fucking this

Teamup?

Teen Titans Go movie

The Book Thief adaptation.

He is making it already as a graphic novel.
So a film isnt so far from reality.

I desire nothing else on this earth.

e.y.e: divine cybermancy

>Your legs are broken
>You gain brouzouf

WE3 the only comic that's made me cry

Yes please.

>A Psychonauts movie animated by Lakia
I did not know I wanted this so badly

Make a finale for this.

I make an adaptation of Journey to the West.

How do we meme this into reality?

Isn't there mouse guard movie in the production already?

OK yes that would be superb.

Probably adapt a discworld novel. Either Mort, or Guards Guards!

An adaptation of Stars my destination or LISA

Because that hasn't been done to death.

No problem with a story getting a lot of mileage, but that probably wouldn't be my first choice. Personally my favorite laika films have been the original stories (kubo and paranorman).

Best Laika films re about the supernatural encroaching on suburban America, so another one of those films.

Abarat

This was the first thing to pop into my head for some reason.

Try a film aimed at the adult market and do Uzumaki. You could get a lot more mileage with the spirals in animation compared to live action (see: the movie)

An adaptation of Crime and Punishment.

a profit