Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

>Toonami might air Samurai Hank: American Edition
>Toonami might air Propane Tank Super
>Toonami might air Propane Tank Z Kai
>Toonami might air Hank Hill's Regular Workday
>Toonami might air Texas Griller
>Toonami might air Propane X Propane
>Toonami might air Propandum Unicorn RE: C3H8
>Toonami might air Hankruto: Proppuden
>Toonami might air Flame in the Tank: Grill Alone Complex

>Adult Swim is airing Dragonshit Pooper
>Toonami is airing Samurai Jack (nothing shit about it)
>Toonami is also airing Dragonshit Pooper
>Toonami is airing Dragonshit Z Kai: The Final Shitlogs
>Toonami is airing JuleJule's Bizarre Shitventure: Battle Tendenshit
>Toonami is airing Tokyo Shit
>Toonami is airing Shitter x Shitter
>Toonami is airing Mobile Shit Gundam: Shiticorn
>Toonami is airing Naruto Shitpoopin
>Toonami is airing Ghost in the Shit: Shit Alone Complex

Can we please be nice this week and remember to not force One Piece discussion for whatever reason?

The show is dead. It's gone. It's cancelled. It is no longer Toonami related. PLEASE ONE PIECE FANS, do the right thing, don't become like KLKfags.

Ok, I know you have heard it a million times now, but One Piece really does start getting good in the arc that starts tonight. The biggest selling point I can give to you guys is Thriller Bark was over 50 episodes, the arc we are going into is a little over 20. So there is going to be a lot of happening, instead of a lot of fluff like we had in Thriller Bark. Also, from here on out no filler.

Again, it gets said every arc, but I really think you guys will enjoy this one. It short and action packed. So at least give it a chance tonight.

The best time of the week has finally arrived! Jack will carry us, but I'm still concerned for Tokyo Edge. At least Nardo is later and later.

>they put the wolf on the death wall

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Put your dignity on there instead you gun jumper

I miss One Piece.

>Tfw life's been fucking you in the ass once again so you were unable to remind everybody for the past few weeks that, even after 4 years of pleading, Toonami still won't air Martha Speaks
>Tfw despite all of that you were still here long enough to post during the 4-year anniversary of pleading, but you screwed up and forgot what day it was so you forgot to also mention that it's been 4 years in your post so you have to do weeks later
How's everyone enjoying Jack

This. No One Piece discussion please. Let's make that earnestly clear. The ratings thread and the last Toonami General from last week were absolutely awful. OPfags cannot shut up to save their lives.

Either you're trolling or you really are this stupid.

Hey who's excited to start the next arc of One Piece tonight?

Oh wait no one is because it's FUCKING CANCELLED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OPFAGS BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY

but it's not canceled, it's just not on toonami anymore

naruto on the other hand is cancelled, the last episode aired in japan on thursday

now we gotta deal with fucking boruto

it's better than Sand Whale and Meme, though that's not saying much

I like One Piece but yeah holy shit I don't want it to become the next klk

>Shippuden actually ((ENDED)), it finally has a final episode count, the guy who posts the schedule each thread can now replace the infinity symbol with a concrete number
>but One Piece is the one who's cancelled!

And this is a Toonami thread, which is where it's cancelled. It's off topic now and mods need to crack down on excessive OP discussion because it's off topic as of tonight.

>the last episode aired in japan on thursday
Really? I though they were still a few months from the ending

One Piece got canceled from Toonami. Naruto concluded. Get your facts straight.

Yeah, okay, whatever. Not like you would have said this if it got canned before Thriller Bark.

post YFW Wan Piss will never air again

Here you go

Okay, let's forget about One Piece and watch tonight's episode of Super.

LETS GO

>finishing the series is being cancelled
For fuck's sake /tng/, there's a difference.

Honestly, why can't OPfags just appreciate how far we were able to make it in the show at all given the circumstances?

With the point Demarco started us at you should be grateful he even let you finish Thriller Bark at all.

Ok fags, everyone has picked their Aku daughter waifu right? i sure hope yours isn't the one who gets wasted tonight

Hope you enjoy this episode, since the actual fight finally begins for once.

Just kidding it doesn't.

KEK

I'm not a crazy OP fan or anything but I was generally wanting to ask if it's worth continuing at least in the season that it was currently in on my own time?

people talk about shows that aren't on the block anymore all the time, quit shit posting and let people talk about what they want as long as it's toonami related

if they're going to crack down on anything it needs to be the actual off topic discussion that isn't related nor has ever been related to toonami

nope, ended thursday with shippuden's 500th episode

boruto starts in 2 weeks, but at a different timeslot

they would have kept naruto going for years more if they could using filler, considering that's what they were mostly doing since they reached the end of manga material proper, it was cancelled

a series being removed from toonami doesn’t make it cancelled, just removed from the block, since there's still new episodes being made

(You)

>Whis is a bro

I like whis

Why are Bulma and co. so suicidal?

>tfw already out

JUST

Do you think Whis would make a good boyfriend?

We talk about ratings all the time but no one ever seems to mention the 8:00 airing of Super. Does it do better than the Toonami airing and more importantly, affects it?

I want to see whis get his twink alien ass get FUCKED

Just a reminder the fight in the movie started the moment he transformed.

People in this thread don't seem to have any grasp of how the TV industry works. If it's not on TV it must be cancelled. Obviously anything can be brought back at any time, it's just the people in charge are fuckers. Life is very simple to them.

the anime's worth continuing at least through the next few arcs, but afterwards it's best to switch to the manga because the padding becomes awful

Last weeks ratings thread was 90% OP discussion/shitposting. There's a difference between light discussion and derailing threads and turning them into /opg/

>in the Tokyo Ghoul Anime they keep Ken Kaneki a bitch until the fucking last few episodes
>when in the manga he becomes a BAMF about 30 chapters in

It's listed in every single ratings thread. It does ok, it probably is siphoning off some viewers but never does better than 11:30

>Obviously anything can be brought back at any time, it's just the people in charge are fuckers

I hope you're not suggesting that after this grand send off, One Piece actually still has a chance of coming back.

I mean sure, okay, hypothetically speaking when the block is once again on its last legs two years from now on and Demarco is running on fumes stressed for content, MAYBE he'll bring it back and start us where we left off.

Wow, those eight year old episodes will suddenly become decade old episodes!

At this point in the Dragonball universe, death is:
1. Cheap, since Dragonballs can bring people back to life without any real limits; Dende's iteration of the Earth set are pretty good with that.
2. Not even that bad. Good souls go to Heaven, or could just hang out with King Kai. The only bad part is the pain you feel before you die and the wait to be brought back.

>MOTORBOATING

>Does it do better than the Toonami airing and more importantly, affects it?

Nope. People like pointing out Super at 12 is a rerun, but it consistently out preforms it every week.

Adult Swim does not advertise the 8PM airing, but it's basically a contractual agreement to air it at 8PM.

>didn't carry over the filename

Come on, that's like half the humor

they finished the series months ago, they kept it going with filler, because of that it's correct to say it was cancelled since they could have released more episodes

>Toonami will never air Steven Universe

sorry for the lateness, fucking procrastination

>All women would have massive tits according to Old Kai

I like this God.

ok

If you were enjoying it, sure. Generally I recommend the manga to people interested in the story. It's much faster and easier to download as a bonus. But if you like the anime enough to keep watching then why not?

I'm pretty sure this gets asked in like every one of these, but does the block as a whole ever get streamed somewhere for a poor college kid without cable?

Do you think that Aku will get ironic depression at some point of this season?

Pls don't be pixie cut

Kingslounge streams it.

FUCK OFF POGONYUTO
FUCK OFF CLIFFORD

Apparently nobody on Sup Forums can understand sarcasm even when a post is slathered in it.

search kingslounge

truly the kaioshin Universe 7 deserves

Shit lad where are these from?

Yeah I was actually finding plenty of enjoyment in it despite some of the issues it can have.

There are multiple streams that have been streaming Toonami for YEARS, man. The more popular ones even do pre-shows.

>Mr.Satan has a Solid gold phone
How much would that weigh?

but in that case by your metric it was still on topic because one piece was part of those ratings

you just don't want people talking about what you don't like

they could also skip to the post timeskip dub in a few months, which would be fucking stupid, so it's probably what's going to happen

Wait wait, is literally nothing happening this episode AGAIN?

WHAT THE FUUUCK

>skipping Impel Down

JUST

It doubles as a dumbbell for weight training.

>Nothing
They're fighting and almost shattering the universe

try padding an hour and a half movie to 6 and half hours worth of content

Depends on how much is used. If it's just thing platting, it's probably a little heavier than most phones. Of course, such a thing would probably have shit reception given gold isn't very good for shit like that.

If they AT THE VERY LEAST caught up to the dub, not the original, but just the dub, and made One Piece a dub premiere like so many of the other shows on the block, maybe more would be willing to excuse it.

it'd be really fucking stupid, but that's what toonami does

>dat feel when Bulma has the biggest breasts of all the DB girls

Apparently Jack is going Nuclear tonight. Toonaim's tumblr posed a screencap of him drenched in blood.

Launch is bigger. Bulma's only a C cup.

Niggas, can we stop talking about One Piece?

Number crunching user here, it turns out I was misinformed about how many episodes of.... this there is. So BotG is 1 hour 45 minutes and this arc is actually only 7 hours long. Actually I'm still pretty appalled.

Great, so we agree that now that OP is fully gone, it's no longer a valid topic of discussion here

Prove it.

As someone who hasn't seen BotG how much is actual movie and content and how much is the 6 other hours of filler?

Was Pilaf and his goons even in it? That just screams time eater.

Prove what? Bulma's cup size is canonically stated in the manga. Launch's boobs are visibly bigger.

that's the only reason why i could even consider it happening, besides how stupid of a decision it would be

>Was Pilaf and his goons even in it?
Yeah.

>Was Pilaf and his goons even in it? That just screams time eater.
Yes, they're in the movie.

Except it is.

Whoops, looks like someone already mentioned it. Still, felt bad putting incorrect information out there.

Last week's ratings?

>do big send off for the series
>cheers in the streets that ratings black hole and never ender is gone
>Demarco admits on Twitter aside from poor ratings there were contract issues
>HAHAHA GUYS ITS JUST TAKING A FEW MONTHS OFF IT WILL BE BACK SOON

>those dragons
IF I CAN'T DO IT NO ONE WILL

Wouldn't we be at Fishman Island? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

But at least Luffy's promise of going there at the end of Thriller Bark wouldn't be wrong. We'd be actually heading there. Bravo Demarco.