W...w-woah

w...w-woah

Why does he draw everyone as crack addicts

Antisemitic desu.
Why do you hate jews? are you a nazi?

STAHP EATING MY SESAME CAKE!

Bald nigress who probably has a dick vs A LITERAL GOD

why is it so contentious? Why can't they promote unity? what are these ((((coolguys)))) up to?

MMMMHMMMMM

OY VEY CALM IT WITH ANTI SEMITISM GOY

>That fucking schnoz on Wonder Jew
This nigger is an absolute madman

Can this guy only do side profiles?

Why are you obsessed with race?

Who the fuck would make a black person challenge Wonder Woman? As if Israelis aren't oppressed? Damn this artist is the worst.

imagine them make out haha it would be completely revolting haha

Also why would you make wonder woman obviously more attractive? do black dudes really like bald skinheads with man face?

Who the fuck names their child Jarmarl?

That's up there with Sharkeisha and Watermelon'ya

why are blacks?

haha itd be really funny though hahaha

It's probably Jamar since Jamarl would mean his last name is Ogan
Still a fucking silly name though

>Wonder Woman then proceeds to utterly oblitherate her in a single slap

It makes them feel better to trash other people, because then they look less sub-human.

EYE AM MALLCUM ECKS!

>black empowerment
>proceeds to reinforce the stereotype that black people are aggressive and confrontational.

He could have at least made it seems as if Wonder Woman is instigating the situation but instead he illustrated her in a neutral syance whilst the black panther chick is in an aggressive stance

Whewlad

Look at me ladies....Eye am dee captain nao.

I LIEK DA COMIC BUK MOOBIES BECUZ DEY PROMOT SOSHUL JUSTUS

god that art is terrible

Wrong image?

This guy is hilarious

TRUMPF FINISHED

>not knowing how many times women squirt out their pussies when they see that scene.

No that's the right image.

/r/equesting the Scrooge McDuck edit

Actually Flintheart GlomGold cheated scrooge out of all his money recently in the comics so it would be him now

>"Opressed" minorities finally have a chance e against white people
>Niggers already fighthing his own allies

Top kek...cant wait for black panther be a minor sucess

Daily reminder

huh didnt know that Germany had a sizable black female population at the time.
You learn something new everyday

Soo these people at least back up those clains or what?

Ahahahaha this is hilarious

Feels very much like satire though

Lol take one fuckin guess

All of Europe had a sizable black female population, the fact that you don't see any blacks prior to 1950's just shows how efficient the Nazi death machine was and how utterly it destroyed all the black women.

As a man the frequents mental health centers often I can tell you that there are shit loads of black female schizophrenia patients.
Also everyone of them told me they were raped by their dad at least once.

Feels like a script to the next MDE short

Damn... Blacks are antisemetics?

>wonderwoman is (((wonderwoman))) now, goy
I could see the magnitude of that snout before even expanding the image.

Black women are remarkably gullible. I work with some. They're educated women, they have to be to get my job, and yet they still believe crazy conspiracy theories. My coworker and I got in a huge discussion with a few of them who honestly believed that the moon landings were faked. We pressed them more and they believe in the JFK conspiracy theories, 9/11 Truth shit, they essentially believed in any conspiracy theory they ever heard. these people are gullible as fuck.

Why is this artist so insecure?

had relatives that went to school with a set of twins named Limejello and Orangejello

I do not want to live in the future that these people want to live in.

Tweet that shit to the artist
It's brilliant

I work with this black chick, mid twenties. She has 4 kids and her baby daddy is a jobless lazy nigger. Sometimes in the break room she watches alex jones on her phone.

kek

save us based elon.

surely they realize there are no KFCs on Mars

I think thats women in general, My mom has been redpilled to the sky and back in the last couple years.
>Earth is flat even though we have traveled on airplanes all our lives
>Royals eat baby's blood (could be true I think
>Every actor is a peado, even the non obvious ones
>The jews are trying to destroy the white race because we are hard to control so they are bringing in mudbloods
Anything bad she believes no matter how far fetched

Almost all black people think that white achievements are fake and they buy into every single anti-American conspiracy theory because they really just hate America. There is a lot of insecurity and resentment in that community. Mostly because the communist media and public schools victimize them constantly.

>tfw unironically your profile looks like wonder woman's

>dat feel when you'll never have a discussion about turning the frigging frogs gay with a black woman in the break room

This is getting better, but still not good enough, make the negro close to a fusion between the le 56% face with brainless wojak and you will have multilayered memeing status.

Don't forget to make her drooling
don't forget to add "if u beet me u raciz"

Sit down. Be humble.

I lived in detriot for awhile and black women love skinny white guys.

godamn you I just spit drink all on the screen

this one is funny, they are claiming ancient greece now

It's kind of weird. One day out of no where she asked me if I knew how much it costs to buy a little piece of land out in the country. She said she wants a buy some land and build a house. But like I said, 4 kids, and a lazy nigger husband

She's still pissed her ancestors were never sold to the white man as slaves and never experienced that good white devil dick.

Dafuq

Is this one of those threads where we make up dumb ass stereotypes about people you don't even interact with?

>one person = “”these people””

Uhm, nooooooooOooooOoo

Lol that's sort of like when muhammad Ali was asked by a reported what he thought of Kenya, he said I thank God my great great grand daddy got on that boat.

Hey man its fun
its fun to do bad things

stereotypes exist for a reason

Sup Forumstards and phoneposters need to be purged

>the moon landings were faked.
What sort of retard believes in the moon anyway?

Why are black women so afraid of white women stealing their men?

those that lack faith in moon cheese

If Black Women were destroying Germany wouldn't Hitler have been right to target them?

SIT DOWN
BE HUMBLE

gadotstein needs to be flatter

I'm starting to think that it seriously fucked with your heads that you were totally one-upped in the election by a punch of Gamergate creeps.

→→→ (peeeeel)

He takes inspo from life

WE WUZ MARTIANS AND SHIET

>Black Women were destroying Germany
>Hitler made them his main target for extermination
Woah so Hitler really did nothing wrong after all.

This is the most flattering I've ever seen Wonder Woman's forehead look in profile.

First Egypt is black and now Greece?
Didn't they have conflicting skin colors with one another?

>he still thinks gamergate brought traffic to Sup Forums

it was all the fappening, breh

This picture is so American

I know that. But it's become an official prog narrative that Gamergate presaged the Trump election.

>honestly believed that the moon landings were faked.
so does every sane person same thing goes with jfk and 9\11

Also how can they reconcile how shitty black people do in life?
You were gods and created everything but you were tricked out of it somehow?
How does that make sense?

Time to take the gogpill

I love white women. I love their long natural blonde/red heads and pretty colored eyes, their mannerism, their soft voices and they're fun to talk to. You just don't get any of that in black women who tend to be abrasive as fuck

Ur mom sounds based

Needs pepe edit tbqh

Someone should make a Sneed vs Chuck version:
>Feed or you will be seeded.

Don't mix the white man's greatest achievement with the other two

Who let you out of your cage Hugo?