Hey all, I just got back from a advanced screening of Last Jedi for cast and crew. Here are a few spoilers:

Hey all, I just got back from a advanced screening of Last Jedi for cast and crew. Here are a few spoilers:

>Snoke is Plagueis. Never mentioned by name but is basically confirmed.
>Snoke impregnating Shmi Skywalker with the force in now canon.
>Snoke's ultimate goal is to create the ultimate force user to rule the galaxy. A pure darkside user, as opposed to one converting from the light.
>Rey is the daughter of Leia, who Snoke also impregnated in an attempt to create another "Chosen One". Leia hid her on Jakku once she found out, to hide her from Snoke.
>By the time Snoke finds here, Rey is now too old for Snoke to raise/control/brainwash as the heir to the galaxy, she has also been trained in the light side. Leia is too old to conceive another child (she also dies in the final act of the film).
>In her absence he tried to control Kylo, another child of Leia.
>Luke knows Plagueis' plan, the line "It's time for the Jedi to end" refers to the end of the Skywalker lineage, and by extension - fertile force users.
>Pic related is Plagueis trying to impregnate Rey.

Star Wars Episode VII: Rape Quest

Ok prove it

Does he at least grab her by the pussy?

Yeah, forcefully.

Its so bad and retarded (wanna create the pure dark side user -> end pick up Kylo who was trained by Luke) it could actually be true.

>"It is where you are from. What you are made of. The dark side—and the light. The finest sculptor cannot fashion a masterpiece from poor materials. He must have something pure, something strong, something unbreakable, with which to work."

Atleast read what we know about him before you dish out your theories bro.

Kylo isn't meant to be the pure dark side user. Snoke just uses him as muscle, as leader of the Knights of Ren.

Didnt Snoke know Mary Sue has rotten ovaries? Sad!

Nice.

Actually the dude is a master of manipulating both the dark and the light, witch makes him even more powerful and dangerous.

My guess he sees the Jedi and Sith as squabling cultists.

Serkis said beneath his riches and elitism lies vengeance.

Still applies bro. He cannot fashion Rey into the masterpiece because she has been trained by Luke.

I doubt the writers or director even know who the fuck Plaguewatchamacalit is

Why does he even need Rey's womb? Shouldn't genetic engineering exist in civiliation which builds Death Stars and lightsabers?

The cast and crew screenings don't start until next wekk. Nice try faggot

I don't know dude, why did he need Shmi for Anakin?

source?

> Shmi
The master plan to create the ultimate force user lists Shmi, an Akin, Luke Skywalk here and only one of you!

I can't believe she's Yodas daughter

Don't know about all this but Ghost Sidious is confirmed through toys.

>Force Rape
Diamonds

that is luke in a hood talking to snoke through hologram

How powerful is Luke? Does he fight?

Sure. Only Sidious held his arms like that. Watch the movies.

Would save the new trilogy if true. Even though Boyega said the screening was two days ago not a 7am in the morning today

So OP - what do Finn, Rose, and Poe do?

What happens at the end? What's the setup for 9?

Star Wars is literally made for kids who don't know about human reproduction yet.

>impregnated
>impregnated
>impregnated
So that is the power of the dark side. You can rape and impregnate women without fucking them even if they are lightyears away.

No offense OP, but you sound like a fag.

>"im going to see sw everyone"
>cry emoticons

Imagine how shitty this movie if even actors who were in dont want to watch it.

>>Rey is the daughter of Leia, who Snoke also impregnated in an attempt to create another "Chosen One". Leia hid her on Jakku once she found out, to hide her from Snoke.
The guy has remote impregnating powers and can't find the child because "she was hidden away"? I call bs on this.

Nice.

>not 7am in the morning.

Not everyone is from the US.

Besides, John wasn't at the screening I went to. Some of the crew went out for drinks last night after the screening, and was hungover this morning.

Finn and Rose's mission was the most boring part of the entire film. It's pretty much a generic infiltration plot where all the Imperials they deal with are white men. They're supposed to sabotage/blow up a base which has sensitive information about the resistance. Finn ends by up defeated by Phasma, but manages to escape. Rose hides behind things and shoots. The base blows up, unclear is Phasma survives.

Poe is gay and flies around shooting stuff in a black X-wing toy.

I never implied the film was well written.

Except Anakin was a slave rape baby.

I would no be shocked if Kathleen Kennedy went full retard and forced rape awareness into Star Wars movies.

>Force raping Rey
If there's one silver lining to TLJ's existence it's that tumblr would be traumatised, again.

>Snoke is Plagueis. Never mentioned by name but is basically confirmed
"basically confirmed" how?

Weird I thought this movie released a week ago

Luke gives some exposition, saying Snoke was Palpatine's mentor and how he can manipulate life etc etc.

Also Luke tells us Palpatine tried to kill Snoke, but he managed to survive. The deformation of his face is a result of Palpatine's Force Lightning.

But they never call him Darth Plaguies or Plaguies.

I don't buy it.
>I'll kill him in his sleep. What's the best way to get about this? Lightsaber? Nah, too efficient and quick. I know, I'll use my force lightning! That won't wake him up or take too long to work!
Also why wasn't Luke deformed by after being shocked by Sheev?

idk dude I didn't write the film.

pls respond

Luke doesn't fight. The best comparison I can think of is Yoda from Empire, but let cryptic.

Is it possible to learn this power?

The male gaze is already a weapon of rape culture. This is just an extension of that.

>Luke doesnt fight

lame, can we tell if he is powerful as yoda at least? does he do anything impressive?

NOT FROM A JEDI

He plays the wise mentor type. They are saving him fighting for Episode 9.

Last Jedi ends with Rey captured, and Kylo wanting to kill Snoke because of the pain he feels for killing both his parents. Last shot of the film is Luke picking up his old lightsaber.

So it sets him up as a badass? I'm autistic about this since Lucas said he was supposed to become the most powerful Jedi ever, I know disney wont do that but I want him to be big game above Yoda at least

If thats the last shot I'm hyped, none of the other films really did cliff hangers though so it feels a bit cheap but fuck it

Are there any consequences from the destruction of the Republic government? Or do they just ignore that scene?

Episode 7 did a cliffhanger.

Mentioned once or twice, but no lasting impact.

>Snoke is Plagueis meme
lmao, the tears of prequelfags after the 15th will be glorious

>episode 7 did a cliff hanger

I more meant the Lucas ones, I guess I don't even register TFA as a real star wars movie

It's been confirmed that Leia doesn't die because there were no reshoots and Carrie Fisher had a role in the next film (so they're rewriting that one, not this one).
Therefore, this is BS.

source?

People are retarded to take this LARPer seriously.
This isn't even a good LARP.
Disney is not going to retcon anyone getting raped, much less portray their female mary sue getting force raped by an old man on screen. And Plagueis is too irrelevant to ever be brought up in a movie again.

Sup Forums is getting dumber every year

>it’s a Finn gets cucked again episode

How did Luke find out?

We all know its fake

>killing both his parents.
Lol we already know Kylo doesn't kill Leia. Nice try kiddo
Also no Luke action is lame as fuck

The gay thing is true?

The whole thing is fake. We already know that Snoke is someone from the unknown regions of the galaxy and that Palpatine could sense him. If Snoke was Plagueis then Palpatine would have sensed it the same way Vader sensed Obi-Wan on the Death Star.

Ah, so Rey is inbred. That's what's up with her face!

Don't really care about the rest. But after checking there are a lot of articles pointing to a gay relationship between Poe and Finn.

These big movies are no longer interesting, just market studies where you have to have a gay a black a girl a latino etc....

I couldn't care less if it wasn't the whole point of the movie but it is. It's not about what it says deep down but what it seems to be (open minded and that kind of stuff).

>Also why wasn't Luke deformed by after being shocked by Sheev?
Have you seen Mark Hamill's face?

Nice.

>Snoke is Plagueis
But that's wrong, Plagueis isn't a sith, or even a force user.

>Darth Plagueis
>Darth
>Dark Lord of the Sith
>Not a Sith

Fuck I meant Snoke isn't a sith.

Big Snoke: All you had to do was follow the damn corvette edition

Rian Johnson actually likes the Prequels.

After Leias death, she appears as a white fox to Rey, warning her to beware of her brother.