Who would you cast to play the leader of the free world in the inevitable biopic?

Who would you cast to play the leader of the free world in the inevitable biopic?

the guy who betrayed the spartans to the persians

>leader of the free world

but thats not theresa may

Tommy Wiseau

This.

Idris Elba

Why is she so determined to genocide white people?

Wrong image and he would play the role himself.

germany is stuck in opposite day mode. germans fear nothing more than being in any way similar to hitler, so the foolproof solution to that is doing the opposite of what hitler did

zach galifianakis

you're out of the EU, you LOST, deal with it already.
nobody gives a shit anymore but you.

What a handsome woman

pretty decent choice actually.

Dylann Roof

Imagine this bitch ripping a really nasty fart on your chest

she's the leader of pakistan

what did she mean by this

savage

I can see it

>Europeans are actually this deluded

>globe turned so that it shows Africa

a very busty super model

Literally who of what country?

Boring communist office

she has no taste at all. Thankfully she failed to form a coalition and will be ousted by her own party in the coming weeks

reelections with even better AfD results when

How did she become a model with that fridge body?

when the drugs kick in

>that fanfic
>communist
>not knowing who Adenauer was
Could you stop sucking dick for a second?

Also Meryl Streep is the only corrects answer.

you guy are going to be super salty when it turns out the jew that replaces this woman hates germany even more than her

>I LOOOBE GABE KINOOO

>AfD
>ever winning
The state of trumplets on this website

soon
this isn't the US where there's only two parties that either lose or win ya retard

I know. That's why AfD will never win, since no one wants that group of idiots in his coalition

>since no one wants that group of idiots in his coalition
soon they'll have to, just look at Austria

>my argument is based on Austria

>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

non-arguments

Well you are getting the history of Austria wrong for starters. And you ignore basic facts like the huge base that the Linke has in Germany. Things are different to Austria on so many levels that it's hard to start.

Why is Germany so powerful?

>just look at *random other country* (with a center-left + center-right coalition)
>"argument"

if you don't see the parallels between the fpo's rise and the afd I can't help ya

big ass population

You do realize that the FPÖ was founded in the 50s, dont ya? And that they are not governing right now, right?
You are basically saying FPÖ=AfD because hurr right-wing while ignoring the numerous failed right wing parties in Germany after 1945. I almost suspect that you have never read a book on Austrian or German politics and that you political education is based on Sup Forums-macros.

>not an argument

That's why the leader of AfD just gtfo as soon as she """won"""?

I thought Merkel was a shoe in? What happen?