How the fuck did Tommy afford to pay 6 million dollars for The Room?

How the fuck did Tommy afford to pay 6 million dollars for The Room?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqAFCb4-ec
youtube.com/watch?v=ujfDtlEwFBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo66-1dd97E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Selling leather jackets or some shit

Vampires are known for their wealth

His polish mob connection

He didn't, it was an elaborate money laundering scheme

>yfw he laundered the money to the Jew weed crew so that they could make The Disaster Artist a few years later and win Oscars
These Semites always play the long game!

>I did not launder money
>It's bullshit it's not true

o hai laundry

I met him in DC at one of the viewings. He is shorter than a manlet.

He's just as weird IRL.

he was gifted prime real estate or inherited it somehow

Why did he do this ad in the 90s?

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqAFCb4-ec

You're my favorite tax evader

According to the book, it's because he wanted to get a SAG membership card.

This is the theory I believe.

he produced it himself to get his actors guild card because he was so jealous mark got his before him and he couldn't get cast in anything

>he show them

Anyway, how's your tax life ?

>He is shorter than a manlet.

Google says 5'7. Those are typically based on official numbers. Tommy is deeply narsitici, so he probably bumps that up. So let's say he's 5'5.

He had a sugar mommy who taught him English and he swindled her money.

He's way shorter than that

How the fuck did he spent 6 million dollars to make The Room? Were hookers and coke on the budget?

Apparently he bought all the equipment (camera etc.). Usually they rent this stuff.

Seriously does anyone know the backstory to this person?

>Shot simultaneously on 35 mm film and high-definition video. Tommy Wiseau was confused about the differences between the formats, so he used both cameras on the same mount. He also purchased the cameras, instead of renting them as film productions usually do.

i doubt even he himself does

>he actually figured it out

>Tommy Wiseau is the collective reincarnation of all the shamans of Neolithic humanity's various peoples, the first human psykers. The foul Mark entities that would become the four Great Doggies of Hai had not yet fully formed when Wiseau was born on Earth during prehistoric times, somewhere in ancient central Louisiana (modern Poland) in the 8th Millennium B.C.

The infamous billboard to advertise the Room was rented by Tommy for 5 years straight with a cost 5000 dollars per month

>no if I twist this thing real fast during shoot it make movie much better trust me I saw it in HBO making off movie special hahaaa

do you think tommy is hung
asking for a friend

I honestly think that journalists uncovered the truth about him, but decided against publishing it for whatever reason. The mystery might be more fun than the truth

if you believe user's story about how short he is then an average sized dick would look pretty big anyway

Based.

How did Tommy know that The Room would become a cult film?

kino

>5 years straight with a cost 5000 dollars per month
absolute madman

Fuck off, Reddit.

I forgot about that, his company hired him to make hsi own commercial, so he was a paid actor.

I just realized this is the same way Rand Paul became a "doctor", buy certifying himself.

Genius!

Tommy is a cool guy

I bet you thought this was real funny when you typed this shit up didn't you?

The guy embezzled a shit ton of money from the USSR. He does not talk about where he came from because he is ashamed to admit that he was a citizen of the USSR who had a government position that he abused. He was a very intelligent capitalist, but after he had a serious car accident, he became retarded and now nobody will ever truly be able to determine the truth

does he have a gf?

he waited a few years and then started shitposting about it on the internet

No, Rand Paul has a state-issued medical license. Just that he got pissed off when the board certification (which is separate from the licence) wanted folks to re-certify every 10 years for $$$. he said fuck that and made his own board. The State of Kentucky only requires a licence, not board certification.

Why doesn't Tommy make a new movie? His insights into life could be a breath of fresh air in stagnant Hollywood.

He's too self-aware now

youtube.com/watch?v=ujfDtlEwFBk

We will know, when his great plan finally plays out.

polish and Polish are two different words.

>Oh hahaha, what a story, Horus. Anyway, how's your crusade going?

he was selling counterfit shoe polish

I've met him too. I always wondered if his weirdness was an act but he's legitimately living on another planet.

Would you?

Smuggling stolen San Fransisco real estate from korea or something

Tommy is 62. His original family name is Wieczorkiewicz.

Has anyone watched Retro Pupper Master? Greg Sestero is in it. Is it any good?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo66-1dd97E

I'm convinced he's an alien spy who was sent undercover to investigate human behaviour and culture.

>Rand Paul is le evil Republishit so he must be a fake doctor
Dude literally travels around the world performing free charity eye surgeries in poor countries. Fuck off.

He's not actually board-certified though, but that's completely off topic.

Source?

absolute kino

I have. It's not unwatchable, but it is entirely forgettable and boring. I've never seen the other Puppet Master movies though.

some guy tracked him down, even to the city he came from in Poland. I just don't get why he keeps it so a secret but I guess if he wasn't as mysterious he wouldn't be so famous. He's really managed to stay in the "spotlight" just by being weird, I can applaud that