Dark

>Hallo, ich bin Kino

>und das ist karl otto

i'm at 5ep and its pure kino

i dont speak dutch

It's pretty good, yeah. The production value isn't particularly great, but maybe if they get a second season they'll get a higher budget.

So what was up with the red lipstick? They made a big point out of the deaf girl stealing it, and in the 80's there was some line about a song being about a girl with red lipstick

>listening to the verbal vomit that is german
>netflix original
kek

it is Deutsch

>tfw you get arrested before you were even born

>language of poets and thinkers
>vomit

pick one my dude

>my dude
opinion binned.

>german
>verbal vomit
man, you americans are really living up to your stereotypes. dumb as fuck.

>this guy spoke german so that makes it sound less disgusting
>calling anyone dumb
silly kraut

there is this power plant from Simpsons

I used to think german was bad till hearing throatfucking languages like french and arabic

if you think french sounds worse than german, you're autistic.

>Another victim of french propaganda
it is a disgusting language, it is like they are constantly trying to clean their throats

Redpill me on this show, what's so great about it?

>french propaganda
ah, you actually are autistic.
carry on.

>language of poets and thinkers
>language of poets
what is spanish ?

It's pretty much German Stranger Things, only it delves into themes like Determinism at times.

Why was Bartosz such a bitch anyway?

i want to go to germany and hike through dark forests while contemplating suicide

it has 80s
pure kino

and 50s

During the 50's bits the only thing I could think was that the police uniforms still looked really SSish. Fashionable though.

>dude 80s lmao, I fucking love nostalgia!
>>>/reddit/

>t*urks unironically believe this

gutentag und fick dich meine faggots.

netflix didnt dub it? what a shitshow they are turning into, no one wants to listen to german, it sounds like angry men and women being angry at each other

>production value isn't particularly great
welcome to netflix originals

There is an English dub. But watching dubs makes you an irredeemable pleb.

The deaf girl met Noah in the woods. How come he didn't take her?
Bartosz is on the dark side now I suppose

Stranger things is garbage. What's your point?

>carrying about being a pleb on /MCU/

>The deaf girl met Noah in the woods. How come he didn't take her?
I guess he had to stick to his plan to make sure everything came to be as it should. Noah made a point of saying Jonas would be next to get kidnapped.

But in the 80's the girl in the song got killed. Maybe it was just a throwaway line, or meant to be a red herring. You were meant to think she'd be killed.

Watching dubs is unironically worse than watching capeshit. I can't be doing with lips and dialogue not matching up.

im not autistic though, so its not a big deal to me

>It's pretty much German Stranger Things
no, it's not and imho it hurts the reputation of the show that german media constantly compare it with ST just because "mystery" and "80's" and it has kids in the cast. if you really have to compare it to established shows, use early xfiles, twin peaks and the killing.

for a german show it was over the top high. you have no idea what kind of abortions usually find it's way from german studios to the tv screen.

>use early xfiles, twin peaks and the killing.
That's probably fairer, yeah. It doesn't really rely on nostalgia, and even goes as far as to say shitty small town life will always be shitty small town life, regardless of the era.

there is literally no nostalgia pushed, there is no "yeah, 80's lifestyle", it actually, as you already said, pointed out that is was shitty then and is still shitty in the future.

So how does Helge exist twice in the same timeline (middle aged/old man)? Did the explanation went over my head?

Plenty of the characters do. Older Jonas and teenage Jonas do, as well as Mikkel and Michael. And elder Claudia and kid Claudia in the 50's.

ITT: 56% untermensch having a hard time realising there are other languages besides Murican and Mexican

Kek, get a room u 2!

>80s
reddit decade

>dubs

I cannot believe how bad the actors were. Like amateurish bad. Whenever anyone talked it sounded like they were reading off a sheet.

Jesus Christ what the fuck.

Is there a version on netflix that isn't dubbed and just has subs?

Also there were definitely parts of the first episode that seemed like something got lost in translation because the dialogue was really awkward.

Go to the settings, change audio to German and subtitles to English. I don't know why it's automatically on English anyway.

Though I'd like to add some of the subtitles were kind of clumsy too. Especially when it came to translating slang.