Guys im crying

Guys im crying

Why didn't anybody tell me about this masterpiece of cinema?

>caring about american soldiers lives after WWII

Someone post the fake babby

>that dude in the wheelchair with the flag on the road at the end

You've already seen it at least a dozen times. Stop being such a giant fruit-picking sodomite.

>ameriorc flicks

LMAO

Literally the best shot of the decade

Not even american

Too many soyboys in here who subjectively nitpicked it for being right wing and about a mass kebab remover even though it was pretty anti war

cringe

I hope you stood, user.

This unironically made me proud to be an American

I'm gonna stand like a champion everytime they play the National Anthem for now on.

>when you shoot kids and it's sad n shit but it's for freedom

americans are truly God's mistake

If Muslims can pray on Madison Avenue, why are Christians banned from praying in public and from erecting religious displays on their holy days?

t. someone who will never understand the dedication of making the ultimate sacrifice for their country

huh thumb made it look like it was "sniper" and i thought of the tom berenger movie

Why does Kevin hate America?

>for their country

Forward onto glory you gullible idiots, my MIC paper thirsts.

This guy was so obviously full of shit. Only realistic part was the marine who spent his day texting on that rooftop and didn't want to get his dick blown off room clearing. These shitty military movies are so masturbatory, only good one was Generation Kill.

>dying for ameristanis
LMAO

it's an insult to the memory of BigCock69, Fag0tMaster and all the rest of my squad who died in CS

>guys it's not propaganda when it's about my country :D

>Why does Kevin hate America?
who doesnt?

Because the United States military is the private army of the Jews in addition to their other actual private armies

We need Diamond Dogs

need the comic where the kid meets a veteran and thanks him for "dying for kikes in Israel" or something like that.

fucking amerifats

holy shit you dumb fucks actually feel threatened by little brown children thousands of kilometers away?

Imagine if instead of the trillions that were completely wasted in Iraq we were all given free good healthcare.

americans were a mistake

As a former marine, if heard you said that aloud in real life, I would knock teeth out all over the place.

Is this movie what Amerisharts actually, unironically believe?

>As a former marine, if heard you said that aloud in real life, I would knock teeth out all over the place.

are we supposed to respect you for acting like a neanderthal?

Chris Kyle was so far up his fucking ass. I don't doubt he was a good shot but he can go fuck himself in hell. Even /k/ hates him.

>as a former marine (current welfare queen)

>as a former marine
hey man, if you're proud of serving rich assholes and killing people so they could make bank by installing complacent governments in the middle-east that's cool, but don't get pissed at people for not succumbing to the brainwashing aight?

t. welfare queen
Get to polishing that barracks, you pussy faggot. MUH FREEDUMS depend on it.

Huh. Don't remember that he was an Israeli.

If we didn't go in to eyerack we wouldn't have any veterans. Why do you hate veterans? Fucking commie.

>cucked welfare queen
>formerly marine

let me guess, you killed 300 enemies, you insecure little faggot?
Did joining the military solve the problem of your microscopic penis?

Are we supposed to thank you for your service?!

Fuck outta here

>inb4 you wouldn’t survive training camp

Wtf that’s basically the female version of me

>As a former marine
Chances are I'd sell you a pen for half of your pension and you'd thank me for it, given you're a gullible idiot. By the time you'd realize your mistake your wife and house would be gone leaving you with your civic duty to bite a bullet, like so many of your idiot friends have done before you.

I meant the gif by the way

ITT: American traitors hating their country

>As a former marine, if heard you said that aloud in real life, I would knock teeth out all over the place.

call me am*rican again, see what happens, mongrel

yeah yeah, you're not allowed to chattin shit while you defend Israel interests nigger

Thought that movie was anti war. He comes back fucked up over a war that bettered the interest of only a group of billionaires and spawned isis

as a former marine you'd be far too busy panhandling to act on your threats

>If we didn't go in to eyerack we wouldn't have any veterans

I usually enjoy operatorkino but holy fuck this movie was shit.

fuck this, why didn't you tell me RUSH and BLACKHAT were kino?? anything else you wanna tell me?

>as a former Israel's dog

>As a former jewish slave, if heard you said that aloud in real life, I would knock teeth out all over the place

eyyy

They just let it happen didnt they?

We made it happen, my goy.

All Id have to do is clap really loud and trigger your "PTSD" from your days of drinking beer in Afghanistan

You motherfuckers are LUCKY I'm not around to hear you say this shit. I'm a god damn US MARINE. You wouldn't last a day in MY corps, I fucking PROMISE you that. You bitches would scream for mercy by the time I was done with you. Trust Staff Segeant on this one, I'll scare you away for damn sure. You can believe that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.